hi, everyone, first of all im sorry of my english,my native language is spanish

im from Uruguay a place where salary is not much 700-800 dollars/month average and i have to pay bills, food, etc, i dont have a lot of money to bougth games, all the games i have is because i bougth bundles, or with discountts in steam, besides i never won here, so i want to know if someone knows a steam group for unlucky steamgifts or something because i dont like begging, im going to giveaway 1-3 games per month (most likely bundle games i dont need or want, sorry about that), thanks for your support and answers

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

sorry buddy :'/

1 decade ago

ignore tyrion hes just trolling everyone here, he knows darn well the average win comes at close to 800 to 1000 entries, more people win at least once by that time. hes just being a harry potter git and trolling everyone to make people rage

1 decade ago

:'(

1 decade ago

I'm sad and lonely, somebody tell me a group for unlucky with love please

1 decade ago

join the club

1 decade ago

steamgifts group

1 decade ago

way better than here... $200/month min

1 decade ago

Ukraine?

1 decade ago

Min in Ukraine is even lower $150, average is $375. By the way I'm from Ukraine and I don't have a lot of money to bougth games, all the games I have is because I bought bundles or with discountts in Steam, so I want to know if someone knows a Steam group for poor steamgifters or something because i dont like begging QQ

1 decade ago

I dunno which ones are recruiting but Cherry Poppers is a good bet. You'll need many more entries than the ones you currently have though. 117 is paltry.

1 decade ago

Yeah, 500 entries is our minimum. And they'll also need to be a member for a full month before they're eligible. ^^

1 decade ago

Cherry Poppers is indeed recruiting. For OP: let us know when you have the minimum of 500 entries without a win.

1 decade ago

There is the Cherry Poppers: group for the unlucky
http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/jz54j/cherry-poppers-group-for-the-unlucky/page/14

Where you can apply if you have 500 entries without a win (full game) and member for at least one month.

1 decade ago

GAR ruined my chance to enter lol

1 decade ago

exactly same is the case with me.
But I am an Indian and currently a student

1 decade ago

There are such groups that exist, but I'm afraid you'll have to do a lot more than a 4 days membership and 117 giveaways joined to even think about qualifying as "unlucky".

1 decade ago

Ah, the society of instant gratification. Don't you love it?

1 decade ago

No, I really don't :P

1 decade ago

Meh.. I don't know. If you have a computer and internet access, you're not really considered "poor". I don't think video games is top priority for a person who is truly poor.

1 decade ago

For me, they are.

1 decade ago

and i bet you're like 9 years old :)

1 decade ago

just become leecher and u get some games

1 decade ago

or playing tf2 or dota2, and if u get expensive items, u must trade with some games

1 decade ago

+1 I just bought the Red Orchestra 2 by selling items

1 decade ago

Yes it is indeed sad, but it takes time for you to win games. Just stick around the forums a bit and you'll find some groups that fit your requirements.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

1 decade ago

4 DAYS ON STEAMGIFTS/118 ENTRIES and "besides i never won here" LOLLOL xDxD u really dont seem to have very much sense of reality

1 decade ago

so what?

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by PantherZ.