The Humble Codemasters Racing Bundle 2017

This bundle is Formula Fun. Codemasters is here with a sweet bundle of racing games! Get DiRT Rally, F1 2016, GRID 2, and many more games (plus lots of DLC). Iconic cars. Refined handling. New circuits. Custom events. It's all here!

3 tiers, 10 games, 4 DLC, 2 Season Passes and 2 Coupons, total! MORE NEXT WEEK!

Bundle ends in 21 days!

Lowest BTA.. $4,90(?)

NOTICE: ATTENTION: You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

F1 RACE STARS™ + Season Pass is a single key. If you bought BTA you won't get the base game from tier 1

Tier 1: $1.00

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
F1 RACE STARS™ 79% of 386 reviews - 1 $14.99
F1 2011 70% of 225 reviews - 0 $14.99
F1 2012™ 86% of 722 reviews - 0 $19.99
Toybox Turbos 85% of 458 reviews 🂡 1 $14.99

Tier 2: $BTA

GRID 2 81% of 6,130 reviews 🂡 3 $29.99
F1 2014 77% of 776 reviews 🂡 0 $29.99
F1 2015 45% of 971 reviews 🂡 0 $39.99
F1 RACE STARS™ + Season Pass 79% of 386 reviews - 0 $40.56
GRID Autosport 75% of 3,444 reviews 🂡 2 $39.99
F1™ 2017 ‘1988 McLAREN MP4/4 CLASSIC CAR DLC’ No user reviews - 0 $2.99
Dirt 4 Hyundai R5 rally car (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $2.99
Dirt 4 Team Booster Pack (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $1.99

60% off DiRT 4 Coupon
40% off F1™ 2017 Coupon

Tier 3: $15.00

Micro Machines World Series 24% of 155 reviews 🂡 0 $29.99
F1 2016 82% of 2,340 reviews 🂡 0 $59.99
DiRT Rally 90% of 11,063 reviews 🂡 1 $59.99
F1 2016 'CAREER BOOSTER' DLC Pack (DLC) 57% of 19 reviews - 0 $1.99
GRID 2 - All in Pack (DLC) - - 0 $29.99
Grid Autosport Season Pass (DLC) 71% of 21 reviews (Base game has cards) 1 $29.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $64.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $212.89
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $394.84

CV:

• Tier 1 = 9.7440
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 31.9335
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 59.2260

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buying?

View Results
Yep! Tier 1
BTA for me!
Tier 3 :3
Nope, pass
Repeats for me ;_;

Thanks IGN, i save money and you don't win money. Everybody is a winner here.

6 years ago

That meme needs to die already. Im 100% sure IGN isn't in charge of recent humble bundle games getting picked at all.

6 years ago

Without evidence, neither the meme nor your claims are to be taken as truth

6 years ago

Have you not noticed the decline in humble bundle quality since 2016? Theres absolutely no way in hell IGN could have been behind the quality since 2016.

6 years ago

You're so right! $346.76 worth of games for $15. What a joke >_<

6 years ago

My sarcasm detector is beeping. Is that right?

6 years ago

You're bang on ;)

6 years ago

You mean people waste like million $ on something that they are not even to touch? Thats not how world works.

6 years ago

Yet in context of how Valve spoke about restricting issued keys, if Valve would (have) end(up) e.g. asking for $2 for every key issued, then the whole Humble Bundle business model would be arguably quickly over as either devs-publishers would not care anymore about having keys issued or many customers wouldn't really want to pay starting from $6 for 3 copies in T1, would you? Neither would you have in such an eventual situation donated even a penny towards salaries of Humble Bundle staff, would you?

At least myself I find it quite understandable that on one hand there was interest for Humble Bundle to be sold (and for workplaces to be secured if Valve would have made changes with which Humble Bundle would have to rely on console game sales to stay afloat while they themselves are probably not having as much knowledge about that as IGN has) while on the other hand there was interest by IGN to purchase something with which they get to have (bigger) cut from sales in store of than previously when they already linked to store-page but of someone else.

Whether I am personally happy about that such a deal happened, that is in all that pretty much irrelevant especially as I wasn't someone all interested AND able to purchase Humble Bundle myself - and I would seem... well... quite hypocritical if I would expect that Humble Bundle ought to rather declare bankruptcy based on some that I, some guy, were not fan of anyone else, wouldn't I?

6 years ago

21 days bundle? Good old 14 days
But lemme fix prices $1 BTA $2.5 FBTA $5

6 years ago

So how well have the earlier F1 games aged?

6 years ago

Badly. The AI usually plays destruction derby, so prepare to reset races constantly after the first or second turn.

6 years ago

that actually sounds fun... :P

6 years ago

Who needs 5 copies of F1 !?????

6 years ago

lol, good point.
After reading your comment, stick to T1

6 years ago

I think I stick to tier 0. I have F1 Race Stars, which is okay, and Toybox Turbos already. This could be the lowest BTA ever .

6 years ago

Ironically, it's super high (currently close to $6). Lowest I got was $4.95, apparently it didn't go below $4.90, and I just noticed the "ATTENTION: You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase." mention, so... I'd have to either buy it directly for $4.96 or wait until next week and hope that tier 3 is exciting and buy that one... Or, finally, just stick to tier 1.

So... Weirdest bundle in months, maybe years:

• No BTA freezing with this bundle,
  • Very high BTA for a very lackluster tier,
  • BTA tier offers DLCs for a game that isn't being offered in any tier...
  • Half of the games are iterations of the F1 franchise. I don't know about you guys, but I'd be ready to play an old game with Schumacher, Senna, Villeneuve or whatever, but... multiple games with pretty much the same top players, Vettel/Hamilton/etc...? I stopped watching F1 for a reason-- it became boring ten years ago. I'm not against playing one of those F1 games, but I'm certainly not gonna playing more than one!

Something tells me that Code Masters don't want anyone to buy that bundle. If they don't want to sell, who are we to buy..?

6 years ago

Yeah, a bit weird that the entire bundle seems to consist of "only" 6 separate titles. But collectors and achievement hunters (with F1 having those from 2012) are not looking at it necessarily that way. And those here who do not care about 5x F1 have with T3 at least 4x something for GAs. :)

6 years ago

tier 1 ^^

6 years ago

the unlock for bta is probably f1 2013...

6 years ago

Grid Autosport

6 years ago

i would buy this

6 years ago

AFAIK F1 2013 was removed from store some time ago and it's no longer available, so it's unlikely it will be in the BTA later on

6 years ago

Probably not F1 2013. The game has been removed from the store because some classic cars licence expiration.

6 years ago

From what I could see, the only Codemasters Racing games that aren't in this bundle are Colin McRae Rally and GRID Autosport + DLC.

GRID 1, F1 2013, and the old Dirt games are all removed from sale.

6 years ago

Dirt 2 xd

6 years ago

F1 2013 has been delisted due to expired licenses. Not going to happen. Still have an extra copy(Classic edition) to trade though if anybody is interested.

6 years ago

full game or just the classic dlc? in the second case we can talk about it (somewhere else)

6 years ago

I have the full game classic edition dlc. Added you.

6 years ago

F1 2013 Classic edition still available if anybody is interested. I bought 2 copies(one for myself) along time ago before it was delisted. It is considered a collector's item nowadays.

6 years ago

Thank you for posting thread and chart, GodFeelling! :3

Tier 1 or BTA.

6 years ago

odd bundle

What's the point of a T3 unlock?

6 years ago

What's the point of putting 2011 to 2016 releases of a game in the same bundle?

6 years ago

that too.
and random DLC for games not in the bundle
oh, and I won't mention that Toyboy Turbos doesn't work

6 years ago

uh? doesn't work? really?
I was kind of interested in it, since I've read that Micro Machines World Series (in T3) sucks :\

6 years ago

Toybox Turbos works fine for me.

6 years ago*

Not to mention the 60% off for Dirt 4 being a BTA, while Steam has it without any other prior requirement.

6 years ago

Micro Machines (anew), Dirt Rally (not having it from previous bundle), and F1 2016 seems to me even merely itself quite a nice deal for $15. And T3 seems to me way more interesting than T2 ( and that perhaps as I already have Grid 2 even with DLCs... but nice for GA anyhow). So... looking at this bundle I myself am rather like "what is the point of anything but T3?".

6 years ago

There is no point to T1, and T2 should be T1, with only Grid 2 (which was previously bundled), F1 Race Stars (their garbage game), an old F1 game, and some useless crap

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

NOTE:

ATTENTION: You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

edit: last time this happened that I recall or that sticks out in my mind was with the Humble Saints Row Bundle that had Saints Row: The Third Complete Pack in the the tier above the base game and I speculated that it was because they may not have wanted to give out that extra copy of the base game (although why they didn't just simply do the complete pack as an upgrade DLC is beyond me), so perhaps there will be a similar situation here.

edit 2: Micro Machines apparently sucks btw and Toybox Turbos in Tier 1 is said to be much better, which is reflected in the Steam reviews/ratings. Totalbiscuit's Impressions for reference.

6 years ago*

Thanks for the warning!

6 years ago

just when you think the bundle can't get any worse and want to bet on the unlocks...

6 years ago

This is dealbraker for me :). I hunted for a lower BTA to lock for a future unlocks. Now it looks I dont buy even T1. Dont see a reason to but F1 2011, 2012 and 2014 when I have 2015and other games from T1 and T2 :)). Though I will buy for GA T1 and see what will be in T2 later but if I can increase then BIG PASS from me ;))

6 years ago*

I suspect Micro Machines gets a bit more hate than it deseves... In any case, Toybox Turbos is great fun and an MM game in everything but name and license.

6 years ago

Ugh... No buy

6 years ago

If it's an old game and deserve "Labor of Love" i will buy..
But this.....

6 years ago

So they offer me 2 Dirt 4 DLCs but NOT offer Dirt 4 itself?

6 years ago

I G N

6 years ago

+1

6 years ago

And a coupon so you will buy the game

6 years ago

Yeah, and that coupon implies Dirt 4 won't be in the tier 3 next week... (Or if it is, it's going to piss off a lot of tier 2 buyers lol.)

6 years ago

Their too much of a cheapskates to put something that great in T3... Dirt Rally was in monthly, and it has been constantly on sale for some 7 bucks..
And they offer it now for 12 bucks in T3.. Again.. kind of..

Even if there wouldnt be that voucher, it wouldnt happen :D

6 years ago

Nope...

6 years ago

my screen reads that the top contributors have contributed $0.00

6 years ago

that says alot about quality

6 years ago

DLCs in tier 2 with no base game for it but with a 60% store discount. Great, IGN!

6 years ago

easy pass, thank you for the chart, GodFeelling!

6 years ago

Love racing games so gonna get it.
But having it up for 20 days ? And seeing that they are concentrating more and more on selling vouchers then actual games.. Well, cant say these are bad offers. But Dirt 4 has 60% off anyway.. Buy it or not here...

Their policy has changed quit drastically.. Frustrated that they said that they wouldnt interfere with humbles business.. But they obviously change a lot..

6 years ago*

If anything, their website redesign is terrible. It's slower to navigate, and doesn't even work on some mobile browsers (text is unreadable).
I really don't see why they changed it. It was close to perfection before. It was simple. We need simple, not fancy.

6 years ago

+1 looks like I am not the only hater

6 years ago

Yeah, the original site was real great.. I usually have nothing against changes.. But this design is really lame..
Also, it occurred to me, they could just as easily change how the site works and take away possibility of locking the price..

Lets hope it doesnt come to that..

6 years ago

Welcome to every "redesign" ever.
Apparently webdesigners don't understand functionality over appearance (and sometimes the new appearance is grossly lacking too).

6 years ago

how to refund it?

6 years ago

Look here and select the second option on "What can we help you with?"

Also, don't unlock neither redeem any key.

6 years ago

6 years ago

6 years ago

6 years ago

Not interested in the bundle, and their new UI is absolutely atrocious (they already changed it like a month ago and now they change it again, do they have excess money to waste on webdesigners or what). Overall a bad tuesday at Humble's.

6 years ago

Indeed.
They point me to Java book bundle eventho this bundle already started.
The drop down really confuse me when new bundle started (it's not in the 1st row).
Bad ui/ux, i blame the person behind this design (whoever request this design) XD

6 years ago

Ahh!!! That UI, mobile driven mentality of some web designers. Why not creating two versions, one for desktop and other for mobile?
The same happens with Youtube with their awful material design UI. Yes, web browsing future may be on mobile but right now they should think about the millions of PC users.

6 years ago

As I said above, the site doesn't even work properly on my mobile browser...

6 years ago

Agree 100%. The UI is atrocious.

6 years ago

+100%. Toxic designers I say 👀

6 years ago

That bundle stings. Not enough that I got suckered into Humble Yearly before the IGN announcement, when the reward was 10$ wallet credit -- the two games I spent that wallet credit on are now in T1 :/

6 years ago

Ouch that must hurt. F1 Stars also made it to my 'final list' of games I was gonna buy last week on the Humble Store, but I ended up only buying half of that list because I blew my budget on Metro Redux. So I got lucky.
Although I'm pretty sure the Metro Redux Bundle will be in the Monthly in two days. :P

6 years ago

Yup. (It was F1 Race Stars and F1 2012, of course.) Feels like instead of giving me the 20$ they're giving for yearly subs nowadays, they even took away the 10$ they had given me instead ;>

Ever since the IGN announcement, I've been liking Humble less and less. And I'm still stuck with it for an entire year ...

Bought T1 anyway for my daughter (and 2011 for me). Another dollar for charity ;)

6 years ago

Your fault.

6 years ago

Oh, for sure. I'm still channeling my anger at Humble/IGN though.

6 years ago

No shit sherlock, he probably knows.

6 years ago

lowest bta?

6 years ago

4,90 for me but will not buy...

View attached image.
6 years ago

ty

6 years ago

$5.06 so far to me.

6 years ago

4.97, i think i will get it

6 years ago

Weird Bundle, a big nope from me. I'll probably head over to Fanatical and get the Nemesis 4 instead,

6 years ago

the nemesis 4 is epic!! :D

6 years ago

GRID 2 - All in Pack is missing from your chart in T3.
It might be this one: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/34431/

Edit: Shouldn't F1 Race Stars also be included in T2?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/203680/F1_RACE_STARS/#
(since it says F1 RACE STARS™ + Season Pass )

6 years ago*

Haven't bought it, but it's unlikely they're giving you two copies of F1 Race Stars. That may explain why they don't allow upgrading to a higher tier: if you bought tier 1 and got F1 Race Stars, upgrading to tier 2 and getting F1 Race Stars + DLC (as a single key) would mean two copies of the game, so they're only giving you a single key for the tier you chose.

6 years ago

Not the first time they do this. For example same happened with Payday 2 here: http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/iMrbT/humble-bundle-humble-starbreeze-bundle

6 years ago*

I'll Grab Nothing.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Bundle ends in 14 days!

Actually this one will end in 21 days
:(