I wanted to do this, except that I didn't want to take an actual picture. :3
Comment has been collapsed.
I think I'm that lazy dog :D
Thanks for the GAs anyway and I think this is a bump?
Comment has been collapsed.
You can upload the image to a site like imgur.com directly from your mobile, or e-mail the photo to yourself and use a computer to upload it.
Comment has been collapsed.
i feel you XD this is my slow handwriting to make it readable. when i write for example just a note to myself and do it quickly it looks much worse. but hey i once read that people who have a sloppy handwriting tend to be more intelligent. something like "intelligent people tend to not pay much attention to unimportant stuff so they wont bother to learn to write beautiful as long as they can read it hemselves" so lets be proud of our handwritings ^_^
Comment has been collapsed.
upload to imgur.
Then use ! descprition without the space. Already explained above.
Comment has been collapsed.
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18198606_1551112308235119_7306353066109627349_n.jpg?oh=54719b7bb89fb70142025acad87dc6e9&oe=59761781
(To stupid for formating)
and i am not learning calligraphy.
PS: just saw i forgott my username. Should i do it again ?
PSS: Today i listened to a Podcast where they describe what kind of Sentence this is and gave other examples.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
If I understand it properly, they need to be able to see your fingertips, and the photo has to be in high resolution.
Comment has been collapsed.
Clearly you haven't watched Blade Runner carefully enough ;)
Comment has been collapsed.
I've watched it multiple times, quite carefully, but I also know movies are not reality. )
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
20 Comments - Last post 53 minutes ago by amusedmonkey
120 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Rederdex
12 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Masafor
9 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Golwar
193 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by X37
1,932 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by shauntmw
7 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by DarkteK
140 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by gln
5 Comments - Last post 17 minutes ago by skycycle
112 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Calibr3
2,989 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by MouseWithBeer
60 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by wigglenose
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by bigbeto
118 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by wigglenose
Comment has been collapsed.