I wanted to do this, except that I didn't want to take an actual picture. :3
Comment has been collapsed.
I think I'm that lazy dog :D
Thanks for the GAs anyway and I think this is a bump?
Comment has been collapsed.
You can upload the image to a site like imgur.com directly from your mobile, or e-mail the photo to yourself and use a computer to upload it.
Comment has been collapsed.
i feel you XD this is my slow handwriting to make it readable. when i write for example just a note to myself and do it quickly it looks much worse. but hey i once read that people who have a sloppy handwriting tend to be more intelligent. something like "intelligent people tend to not pay much attention to unimportant stuff so they wont bother to learn to write beautiful as long as they can read it hemselves" so lets be proud of our handwritings ^_^
Comment has been collapsed.
upload to imgur.
Then use ! descprition without the space. Already explained above.
Comment has been collapsed.
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18198606_1551112308235119_7306353066109627349_n.jpg?oh=54719b7bb89fb70142025acad87dc6e9&oe=59761781
(To stupid for formating)
and i am not learning calligraphy.
PS: just saw i forgott my username. Should i do it again ?
PSS: Today i listened to a Podcast where they describe what kind of Sentence this is and gave other examples.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
If I understand it properly, they need to be able to see your fingertips, and the photo has to be in high resolution.
Comment has been collapsed.
Clearly you haven't watched Blade Runner carefully enough ;)
Comment has been collapsed.
I've watched it multiple times, quite carefully, but I also know movies are not reality. )
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
1 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by etneveL
1 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by etneveL
2,194 Comments - Last post 56 minutes ago by Lugum
15 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
6 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Warriot
6 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
358 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Reidor
1,235 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by gus09
138 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by Moogal
1,910 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by IronKnightAquila
83 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by DotsAlex
64 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by FateOfOne
110 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by immorelity
16,865 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by GOBsNotOnBoard
Comment has been collapsed.