Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag/dp/B01MSVNLLR/

Assassin's Creed Unity: https://www.amazon.co.uk/UBI-Soft-3307215803400-Assassins-Creed/dp/B01N53VNRN/

Uplay codes, obviously (do not activate on Steam). Codes seem to be ROW, no guarantees, though. You need a UK billing address (any fake address will do), any Amazon account and CC should work. Order verification took an hour for me for Unity, but key worked fine.

UPDATE: Currently both items are listed as "unavailable". Will update again if that should change.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Yay or Nay

View Results
Yay
Nay
Friends are like potatoes. If you eat them they die.

Thanks for the heads up.
Unity shows at 14.99 for me but Black Flag is indeed £1

5 years ago

can confirm, unity is 15pounds.

5 years ago

It was actually at £2.36 when I first checked some hours ago, but I was on my phone and couldn't get it :c

5 years ago

Yeah, shortly after this was first posted I grabbed Black Flag (because pirates for £1) but decided against Unity due to my backlog. The Unity price has gone up since then (and also when you look closely it is a Playstation code because the uPlay version is sold out).

5 years ago

Yes, it seems that because the game is "Currently unavailable", amazon throws us on the Playstation item

5 years ago

Yeah thought so. I tried to click the PC version but nothing was happening either. Guess they sold out already. Not surprised at that price.

5 years ago

thnx i got both.

5 years ago

oh man, I actually want Unity pretty bad, but the Ubisoft discounts on AC games are mostly pretty bad.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.