Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know about this deal. Excellent game. Don't miss the deal if you haven't played it yet. Epic Games also has a deal on the game so you might wanna check it out, too.

Steam Link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1151640/Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Complete_Edition/
Retail prices: https://www.bestgameprice.net/horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition

2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Use gg deals for this, it's cheaper on Gamebillet, for 17.99€ =)

2 years ago

Aah didn't see that thank you :)

2 years ago*

You're welcome ^^

2 years ago

This game was 16$ when it come out in my region.
Then from 16$ to 20$.
Then from 20$ to 50$ now.
Kind of ridiculous to increase the price that frequently.
For what is essentially a port of a 2017 game with bad optimization.

2 years ago

The Optimization now is completely fine. It was a wreckfest (?) at launch yes but is stable now.
I experienced 0 Problems on my 100% playthrough.

2 years ago

Have a feeling that this game will be in a bundle soon

2 years ago

i would appreciate this in choice ^^

2 years ago

me too ;-)

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Nice way to introduce people to your website by failing to find the best price available...

2 years ago

He also deserved a blacklist for that.

2 years ago

yeah you right he only shows the sites with reflinks on the site ,especially if the competition is way cheaper than he has only like 1-3Sites for a particular game ,if there is a steam sale he even removed the Steam current price LMAO
(idk if he uses a software or adds them manually but seriously ,this is incredible bad ...).

2 years ago*

Ah sorry to hear that.. We've just gone live actually and trying to get feedback from literally everyone. So feel free to make your contributions and we'll make sure to implement them. You can even DM me on Steam. But I don't think I deserve a blacklist for that. :) Wish us luck for the next time then. =)

2 years ago

you responded to me ,i didnt blacklist you ,but if you try to get into a market.
You should compare yourself to other sites in the same branch and ask yourself what do you bring to the table ,that the other sites dont?
I mean you could show the payment methods for each site next to it
You could Highlight games with a Newest Low .
Add sites even if you dont have any reflinks with them ,because if nobody uses your site than you cant profit on it anyway .
Start using the Steam Api so you have all the game current prices on steam!
I mean why wouldnt you,especially there is regional pricing ,so there is a big market site that you would only because of that already .
And in your FAQ you have states use Steam to play the game ,but you show different platforms like Epic games too?
Imagine someone thinks he buys on Epic games to get a steam Key.
What about Key restrictions?
there is a billion things that you can improve ,that you should know without even asking someone

2 years ago*

That is great! Thank you so much for the feedback. We'll make sure to add as many official stores as possible regardless of the reflinks. (Though we do not want to include grey market keystores just for your information). And your highlighting idea is just GREAT. We'll make sure to do it as the first thing next. =) As for the FAQ and key restrictions, we're working on these to enhance them further. Btw, we are using Steam api but some of the games might cause issues in the process of price pulling so we're definitely going to make it better as well

2 years ago*

I mean youre sharing reflinks from "Official Keystores" [Gets Key from Publishers]
What you mean is you dont wanna show "Grey market keystores" [Doesnt get 100% keys from Publisher but partially from privat persons].
before you promote your product ,you should make it complete otherwise you only get negative PR .

2 years ago

Here's a feedback: add a way that recognizes games by their steam app id.

For example, I can use this link https://gg . deals/steam/app/1151640 and it would redirect me to the game page on gg deals without having to use the search feature. It also works with /steam/sub/??? package ids.

ITAD also has a similar feature: https://isthereanydeal.com/steam/app/1151640, which redirects to the more SEO-friendly urls

2 years ago*

Excellent feature. It really adds QoL to the product. Thanks a bunch. Just put that on the roadmap :)

2 years ago

Looks like its popular now to make price compare sites :D
also cheaper on gamebillet and even cheaper on grey markets

2 years ago*

reflinks are popular income source .
it is how it is i guess ,even if only a fracture used his links .he got already profits :D.

2 years ago

Fanatical link for the lazy: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition

$21.49 in US there.

Current US best is Gamebillet @ $20.99: https://www.gamebillet.com/horizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition

They held the US historic low at $18 last November.

I personally am waiting for <=$15 or I dream of a bundle with it

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

2 years ago*

Both official and grey market store prices dropped pretty suddenly, but there is no ongoing steam sale so I wonder if they know something we don't know about. Upcoming bundle?

2 years ago

it started now =))

2 years ago

Humble Choice tomorrow? XD

2 years ago

Ruzuya, how did you make your own Retail Webiste? I think it's pretty cool. 👍🏻 I've played this game on the PS4, it was a great open-world game and I've finished it there. It was on my ignore list for a while due to the fact that I didn't wanted to replay it on my Steam, but I may reconsider it if it's ever getting the sequel on Steam too.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by Gaffi.