36 Comments - Last post 13 minutes ago by looseangel
6 Comments - Last post 36 minutes ago by paco7533
6 Comments - Last post 38 minutes ago by Mayanaise
17 Comments - Last post 44 minutes ago by Mayanaise
197 Comments - Last post 46 minutes ago by looseangel
561 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by SJkr8
9 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by shyog
56 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by ngrazer
1,355 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by Fitz10024
303 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by kiseli
185 Comments - Last post 42 minutes ago by abdNiszan
117 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Calibr3
12,322 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Amitmorl
33 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by akfas
I have the Dead Island game on my steam account but it isnt listed under "My Games" or in the community tab. I used to play it long time ago and now i wanted to play it again. Also I would like to say that if i start it from the .exe in the folder the steam cloud loads up and Im able to play it and see the achievements from there even if the steam cloud says that im not playing anything. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? Or I have to write a support ticket?
Comment has been collapsed.