May He bless you with the touch of His sacred pasta appendage, brother
Comment has been collapsed.
I'm an atheist and an anti-clerical but I'm not anti-religious if a religion is peaceful and don't discriminate anyone. I had a catholic christian education but I'm not one. In fact I'm more christian than the majority of christians so I sympathize with the waldensian faith. But my main religious-philosophical thought is that one does not need a god to be good.
Comment has been collapsed.
You're the real turd here for literally oppressing this atheist's choice of beliefs.
Comment has been collapsed.
Atheism is a religion since when?
BTW I'm Spanish and Roman Catholic.
Comment has been collapsed.
128 Comments - Last post 59 minutes ago by Lim0sa
1,919 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by LinustheBold
18,717 Comments - Last post 16 hours ago by fr0zenX
25 Comments - Last post 17 hours ago by spodamayn
6 Comments - Last post 19 hours ago by Formidolosus
23 Comments - Last post 22 hours ago by SirChrisSwan
134 Comments - Last post 23 hours ago by jarzzz
108 Comments - Last post 49 minutes ago by refat17
1,100 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by MonsterRO
46 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by zgubidan
42 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
40 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by IbetheTOP
54 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by IbetheTOP
449 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by RePlayBe
.
Comment has been collapsed.