Random 5$ mic or 10$ mic + camera.Possibly A4 tech or pay more for a cheap headset of Sennheiser.
Comment has been collapsed.
If you would consider buying a new headset, if it comes with an mic is all you need. I personally use a $5 wire mic taped under the keyboard table. and it works just fine :p
Comment has been collapsed.
Well I've been using my phone as a mic actually :). All you need is a 3.55mm audio cord to connect it to your computer's mic. For android I use Gaz Davidson's Microphone app and for Apple I use iMegaphone. I think the cords should be cheap. I got mine form my mobo which came with it.
Comment has been collapsed.
AntLion ModMic Attachable Boom Microphone
I bought this mic for about $20. It has great voice quality. When I don't have it clipped to my headphones, I just twist coil it and slip it onto my shirt collar. I've had nothing but compliments on my voice quality from Skypers, TeamSpeak and various gamers.
Love it. Couldn't recommend it more.
No idea where you can buy it now.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005IT9P3G/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Comment has been collapsed.
Seems interesting :D available on their site http://www.modmic.com/collections/frontpage/products/modmic-3-0 but seems not for Europeans :(
Comment has been collapsed.
The one you linked must be a newer model. Mine has a thicker black stem and a semi-cone shaped input. Very flexible and far more durable than it appears.
I've had it about 18 months and never had a problem. It isn't a high use (daily) item.
Fwiw, if it were to ever break, I would go through the hassle of checking into getting it repaired and buy another one if there wasn't a solution. I wish it were wireless. :)
Comment has been collapsed.
I just wanted mic for talking with friends, so here comes really casual need. Thanks to you all for your help!
Comment has been collapsed.
there are lots of cheap dollarshops which have like 2 dollar headsets
Comment has been collapsed.
173 Comments - Last post 8 minutes ago by MistMD
5,853 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by EaglePB2
59 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by copsofhalo
39 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Calibr3
18,735 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by fr0zenX
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Seibitsu
1 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
9 Comments - Last post 8 minutes ago by syclonix
66 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by BbySu
2 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by jiggakills
73 Comments - Last post 32 minutes ago by reigifts
126 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Wolfgang6688
3,532 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Delisper
300 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by yoshietta
Do you guys know any nice and not so wallet charging mic? I need one and wanted to ask you, what would you recomend. Feel free to say and thank you!
Comment has been collapsed.