March 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: April 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 26th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 2nd 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition - https://imgur.com/CzhXkAA

• LATAM: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in LATAM (sub not indexed yet) (confirmed)
  • Asia and Oceania, without Japan: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in these countries {sub/914523} (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in RU/CIS (sub not indexed yet)
  • Turkey, Israel, Middle East: {sub/914521} - can be redeemed only in: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (including Japan): {sub/909810} - a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere

Saints Row - https://i.imgur.com/7aJ7PLu.png

• Europe + North America + Oceania + United Arab Emirates + Qatar + Saudi Arabia + Kuwait + Korea + Israel + Japan + some SA countries {sub/894276}: a "Tier 1" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • China + Hong Kong + Taiwan + Macao + Singapore: {sub/894277} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 2" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS, Turkey: {sub/894278} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 3" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (or, in other words, in any countries listed in the Tier 1 or Tier 2 subs) (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs SEA (China)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (India)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (Taiwan)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications LATAM (Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

โฉ LEAKS for APRIL Choiceโช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-04: Nioh 2 is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-24: Nioh 2 is back in stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-25: Afterimage is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-26: Soulstice is out of stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 11.25 CV sub/909810 0 $74.99
Nioh 2 โ€“ The Complete Edition 88% of 27760 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV ๐Ÿ”ž app/1325200 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $49.99
Saints Row 64% of 2648 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/742420 W DโŒ 0 $29.99
Citizen Sleeper 94% of 4434 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1578650 W M D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Black Skylands 82% of 1893 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1143810 W Dโœ… 0 $19.99
Soulstice 78% of 1100 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1602080 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $39.99
Afterimage 80% of 3835 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1701520 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter 77% of 551 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1272010 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $29.99

๐Ÿ”ž - Adult-content / requires age check

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $289.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Destroyer of your monthly gaming budget, or just an Afterimage of some decent games?

View Results
[Very happy] As soon as I saw the lineup, it got me all hyped. So many exciting games to play this month!
[Sorta satisfied] Iโ€™m not saying this is a Row of games I canโ€™t wait to play, but Iโ€™ll take it.
[Neutral] Kind of happy about some of these titles, kind of bummed that I already own others and that Saints Row is (of course) incomplete. Soulstice & Afterimage & U-Boat Hunter were already bundled by Fanatical, Soulstice & Saints Row were free on EGS, Citizen Sleeper is on GamePass.
[Disappointed] This month sounds pretty impressive for some. For me though, it kind of feels like one of the weakest Choices we got in the past year or so. This Citizenโ€™s subscription will Sleep this month.
[Offended] This is a Black mark on years of sometimes-decent Choice bundles โ€“ and nothing more.
[Coupontato] My funds are approaching the Realms of Ruin. Without a coupon I wonโ€™t make it this month.
[No Werewolf] Hey IGN, since the ski season is approaching its end, how about you put your wolfsbane away and finally give us Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood!

not worst, not worst

1 month ago

not bad, not bad.

1 month ago

instaskip, only NIOH and/or soulstice, but i will try to win/buy cheaper than buy whole bundle

1 month ago

Nioh 2 nevers goes below 30dollars. People never be satified for just 10dollars a month. Shame on you ...

1 month ago

nioh 2 is 9โ‚ฌ when buying solo here in Poland in some kind of market

1 month ago

I assume marketplace https://bazar.lowcygier.pl
It's definitely cheapest way to buy single key out of bundle, the other way would be trading.

1 month ago

yup, thats it

1 month ago

Most of Koei Tecmo games just commonly gets 30-50% discount, very select few gets 60% and that's it. I also didn't remember any of their games in a bundle before, Nioh 2 is the first. Not to mention the ridiculous regional pricing Koei Tecmo gave over here compared to most other publishers for me. So even if I get this bundle just for Nioh 2, it is still a steal.

1 month ago

Shame, why? If you only want 1 or 2 of the games it's perfectly logical to buy that specific key from someone who got the bundle instead of buying the whole thing.

1 month ago

If you thinkng that way, go ahead and rather pirate the game instead of buying it from grey market...

1 month ago

I don't buy from the grey market. I use bundle splits or trade in these cases most often. Though to be honest with how much time it can take to find a trade or split sometimes it's tempting to simply buy a leftover key for like 1 EUR instead.

And I don't understand your mindset at all. If someone buys a bundle I think it's absolutely fair if they sell or trade the keys they don't need. Don't want keys of your game floating around? Then don't sell out to bundle sites.

1 month ago

Nioh 2 alone is making me think if I should go for it.

1 month ago

Great month

1 month ago

I am going to wait

1 month ago

As I already wrote after the leak: I'd get it just for Nioh 2.
The rest doesn't disappoint either. Good mix of bigger, newer or quality games.

1 month ago

Nioh 2 and soulstice is very good for people who like games like dark souls. 10 bucks just for Nioh is a steal.

1 month ago

Did not believe the leak would be true but god damn this is a great month for me

1 month ago

I told you so. Expect more to come next months. I'll be on top of it.

1 month ago

yep you certainly told us so. Big dang by the look of that region lock but hey I said saints row would be the one that really wins me over

1 month ago

I don't like to tell people I told them so, but I hope the coming months people will have a little more faith.

I am very happy you are excited about it. I hope it delivers for you.

1 month ago

I know people don't really like the silliness of the 3rd and 4th game but I loved them. So as long as its playable unlike saints row 2 I really don't think it could be that bad

But yeah I know your previous video was spot on. I don't really care myself for leaks but definitely know where to go for them

1 month ago

This is what I like about Humble Bundle. There's at least 1 game for them. Believe it or not, sometimes that's enough to still make the bundle worth it, especially since most games there are over $12/ยฃ9.

1 month ago

100% happened with ghostwire tokyo I got the bundle just for that. Then when I looked closer I thought eternal threads would be alright but those were the only 2 games I ended up activating.

1 month ago

Sometimes a game is enough for me if the game is hard to find with a good deal.

1 month ago

Thanks info.

1 month ago

No worries. Happy to make them. ๐Ÿ˜€

1 month ago

Hello, can you give me the link to your prediction? Thank you and meow meow !

1 month ago

https://images.cordial.com/102/600x588/Mar2024_Hero_Existing.png

This will come by e-mail to everybody when the new month starts, via e-mail.

1 month ago*

On the other hand there is me, I don't care for any of these games except maybe slightly interested in the battleships game, could be fun. Otherwise, pass for me.

1 month ago

Might consider it for Nioh 2 if I run out of other games to play during this month.

1 month ago

eu, romania
Items: [909810, Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin โ€“ Ultimate Edition]
Items: [1021783, Nioh 2 โ€“ The Complete Edition]
Items: [894276, Saints Row (Tier 1)]
Items: [558417, Citizen Sleeper]
Items: [888834, Black Skylands]
Items: [567497, Soulstice]
Items: [607464, Afterimage]
Items: [442803, Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter]

1 month ago

Many thanks!

1 month ago

I must be the only person on the whole site who has no clue on any of these games including Nioh 2 - pass (although really doubt I will be buying any choices anymore anyway)

1 month ago

Nioh, Saints Row and Warhammer are pretty big brands/names. The others seem nice too.

1 month ago

well i do know of warhammer as a series but not this actually game and I do know of Saints Row just didn't know it got a remake? and they both are really badly reviewed

1 month ago

Yeah I heard Saints is pretty awful.

1 month ago

You aren't alone here, I have no idea what over half of these games are.

1 month ago

I played the first edition of Citizen Sleeper on Gamepass and loved the atmosphere.

I reached several of the available endings back then. The game has since received 3 post-launch episode updates (https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1578650/view/3703687772890546259), am curious to pick this up and check it out again.

1 month ago

From India.

Gift Link Notifications :-

Screenshot 1 is for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition..

Screenshot 2 and 3 are for Saints Row.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 month ago

EU-NL:

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 month ago

Japan here
Soultice U boat Blackland Citizen dont have a warning.
I forgot t9 check for Nioh and Afterimage since I got too excited redeem bth right away.
Both Saint Row and Warhammer share the same region lock warning:

AE AF AG
AM AR AS AU
AZ BB BD BH
BM BN BO BR
BS BT BY BZ
CK CL CN CO CR
CU DM DO EC
EG FJ FK FM GD GE
GF GS GT GU
GY HK HN HT ID IL IN
IQ JM JO KG KH KN

1 month ago*

Can you double check the Saints Row gift link notification? You should get {sub/894276}, which means a gift link notification "only available" in AD AE AG....
This is different from the Warhammer notification, which should be "not available in" AE AF AG... and the rest of the countries from your comment.

1 month ago

Sorry I was on mobile phone. You're right. Warhammer is "NOT AVAILABLE" while Saint Row is only available in those region.

1 month ago*

Also, I traded Saint Row and Warhammer to someone from EU region and they unable to redeem Saint ROw

1 month ago

Warhammer is a ROW key, so they are able to redeem it no matter their region.
Your Saints Row key shares a region lock with Europe, so they should also be able to redeem it. There's no other sub that you can get aside from this "Tier 1", so either their Steam account is not actually in EU, or it's in some EU country that is not listed here: https://steamdb.info/sub/894276/

1 month ago

I try to trade Saint row with someone from SEA and it was unsuccessful too. Really weird region lock. Guess I have to redeem this pos myself :(. Is there any way I can check the region after redeeming so I can report here?

1 month ago

I'll be getting this even if I don't get a coupon, but don't tell Humble. :D

1 month ago

I'm not buying this yet, but here's the gift warnings from the page from my Mexico account:

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Not indexed, gift warning says "only available in AG, AR, BB, BM, BO, BR, BS, BZ, CL, CO, CR, CU, DM, DO, EC, FK, GD, GF, GS, GT, GY, HN, HT, JM, KN, LC, MX, NI, PA, PE, PR, PY, SR, SV, UY, VC, VE" - which means it's locked to MX and South America.

Saints Row: Not indexed, gift warning says "This key is not available in the countries listed below: AD, AE, AG, AI, AQ, AS, AT, AU, AW, AX, BB, BE, BG, BH, BL, BM, BQ, BS, BV, CA, CC, CH, CK, CN, CW, CX, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FJ, FK, FM, FO, FR, GB, GD, GF, GG, GI, GL, GP, GR, GS, GU, GY, HK, HM, HR, HU, IE, IL, IM, IO, IS, IT, JE, JP, KN, KR, KW, KY, LC, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, ME, MF, MH, MO, MQ, MS, MT, NC, NF, NL, NO, NZ, OM, PF, PL, PM, PT, QA, RE, RO, SA, SB, SE, SG, SH, SI, SJ, SK, SM, SX, TF, TW, UM, US, VA, VC, VG, VI, WF, YT"

All other items have no gift warning.

1 month ago

Also are you sure you got the right Saints Row sub for NA? A friend just activated his and he only got the base game, no DLC.

1 month ago

Yes I updated it a few seconds after I posted, I had the wrong one initially and fixed it immediately. You probably refreshed the thread during that time.
Thanks for the locks!

1 month ago

Looks like the Saints Row Tier 2 and 3 keys have already been indexed: https://steamdb.info/sub/894277/ https://steamdb.info/sub/894278/

Tier 2 is run and region locked, but tier 3 redeems worldwide, except in the Tier 1 countries, -and- doesn't seem to be run locked.

1 month ago

Thanks!
Tier 3 = anything that is not in Tier 1 or Tier 2; and it has a run lock (similar to Toer 2).

1 month ago

Weird, I could've sworn it had no run lock. My bad.

1 month ago

DOES TIER 3 "activation locks" mean i can activate getting a key from any of these countries or only from exact country of my tier 3 country?

And i have another doubt: IS "runs lock" IP geolocalization? I mean.... Steam detect if your IP belong to all tier 3 countries (or 1 exact country if tier 3 is not a group???), if you are in, game is showed in your library, if not, it dissapear.

Thanks!!

1 month ago

Yes, it's a shared lock between LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS, Turkey. You can redeem a key for this game coming from a purchase from any of these Tier 3 countries.

Run lock means that during the first 90 days after you activate the key, you cannot play the game if you move (your IP) to a country outside your region. For a Tier 3 key, that means for example that if you travel to Europe you won't be able to launch it from there but if you go anywhere in LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS, Turkey then there are no restrictions to launch it.
After the 90 days pass, you can launch the game from any country.
As far as I know, the game is shown in your library even during those 90 days.

1 month ago

One wishlisted and some interesting games - instabuy! But the vouchers for the Saints Row Expansion Pass and the Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter - Supporter Pack are kind of useless, because both packs are cheaper elsewhere at the moment, at least in germany.

1 month ago

What happened to humble? I've skpped every month since october, and not a single 4 bucks off offer since then... Strange.

1 month ago

Did you check your coupon section last month? For some reason they stopped emailing me but still gave coupons, didn't for January though.

1 month ago

thanks, but no coupon on sight :S

1 month ago

I got mail 28.2. with -5$ probably (final price for choice was 5,50โ‚ฌ)

1 month ago

they stopped to announce the coupons when skipping. check coupons page.

1 month ago

I heard friend got 1$ off when skipping just after launch, but better coupons are likely appear later.

1 month ago

I did, and found nothing. I'm doomed to pay a full price after all those months. :D

1 month ago

too bad... i was on the same boat. i tried to relate this to my region, but i couldn't because some other few brazilians told me they got.

1 month ago

This is a great bundle tbh, getting Nioh 2, Soulstice and Warhammer for pretty much free is an instant buy from me even for 10โ‚ฌ...

1 month ago

Really safisfied, it's the best Humble Choice of 2024 so far.

1 month ago

Meh, zero wishlisted, which is very rare.

1 month ago

Soulstice and Saints Row were free on Epic; I'm thinking right now...

1 month ago

Well, Epic is literally buying their customers with free games so I think that not many people really care about these 2 games being free on Epic some time ago, unless they took their bait and actually don't mind Epic buying them to their side...

1 month ago

A free game is a free game, it's rare that I see reason in paying for something I already have access to ^^

1 month ago

Epic can buy me all they want. I have no more loyalty to Steam than I do Sony or Microsoft, lol. Such a strange mindset.

1 month ago

although saints row is bad reviewed and i got it free on EPIC. i will probably buy this bundle just for saints row so i can finally play it lol. i dont considering EPIC the same as owning it since steam master race

1 month ago

Damn I totally forgot about saints row.. apart from neg review, might as well worth it a shot.. dunno about the other games though

1 month ago

When the only interesting game to you is the visual novel, it's not your month.
Too much action and RTS for an old man.

1 month ago

I wish they would stop putting incomplete versions like Saints Row into the bundle and then play the voucher card, but then again why should people care about Saints Row.

1 month ago

(Included game has cards)

Warhammer has achievements
(Included game has achievements) ?

1 month ago

Still no leaks for April?

1 month ago

Hogwarts legacy
Red dead redemption 2
Uncharted
Deadpool
Half life 3
The sims 4 with all dlcs

1 month ago

instaskip ;p

1 month ago

And a Yuzu suscription please.

1 month ago

As jokey as this list is, Hogwarts Legacy isn't a crazy suggestion.
Is a year old now, and WB have done many bundles in the past.

1 month ago

It's still too new and it's a constant seller for WB. I don't think they'll bundle it anywhere for at least six months. Maybe one year at most.

1 month ago

I'd buy it and give you guys Howarts Legacy and Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd keep the rest.

1 month ago

3 months of Spotify.

1 month ago

Nothing yet... Remind me in 4 weeks or bit more...

1 month ago

On april 2 I'll leak that info for you (shh don't trust on april 1st leaks ๐Ÿคซ)

1 month ago

I'm working on it! xD

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.