So I think it's about that time. A few months since the last one and the first one of 2021.

Playing now-
Sundered
Warhammer Chaosbane
NBA Playgrounds (just traded for it)
The Outer Worlds (JUST bought it this morning)

And as always, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on my phone.

Here's a small GA for y'all.

Edit- Figured I'd change it to just the 2021 edition instead of making multiple topics about this now.

Edit 2- Added a new GA to the topic.

Edit 3 - Sorry about the GA, wrong info listed in SG info so the GA was changed.

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Half life: source
World of Goo

3 years ago

Mainly, I'm currently playing Disco Elysium.
Also, I'm playing a few rounds of Torchlight, when I'm in the mood for something more casual.
And besides that, I'm also playing Borderlands The Pre-Sequel in a coop group with 3 friends every Wednesday. We decided to all play Claptrap, so you can imagine how things are generally going there :D

3 years ago

Adventures of Chris and Valheim are the main games atm but playing Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered and The Disney Afternoon Collection as passive entertainment.

3 years ago

I play only Forza Horizon 4 since it was launched (not that I have too much free time, but still...).

3 years ago

I'm mostly playing Valheim at the moment, with a little Deep Rock Galactic thrown in when I fancy joining some friends for a break.

3 years ago

Playing now
Control
Duel Links

3 years ago

Grid Re
Outward
Tf2

3 years ago

Currently playing Broken Age that I won on here and Alien: Isolation.

3 years ago

Borderlands 2, F1 2013, Hotshot Racing and Sin Slayers

3 years ago

replaying the Halo series with the Masterchief edition. Also starting this off-brand pokemon game called Temtem

3 years ago

Temtem is actually really interesting, hope you enjoy it

3 years ago

Yeah, I'm playing it with a friend who's been playing it for years. So them seeing the game through my eyes is bringing the enjoyment back to them too.

3 years ago

Still Rocket League, still NBA 2K14 (with all season mods...curently playing the 1972 eason with the Bucks), Steamworld Dig 2 and Cuphead (in coop)

3 years ago

Quake Champions

3 years ago

Been playing a lot of Hades lately. No matter how many times I've finished this game, I still come back to it.
I've also been playing Risk of Rain 2, Fall Guys, and Valheim with my friends.

3 years ago

Dabbling in some other games, but Nimbatus has had my attention most as of late. Playing through (technically already completed, but looking to expand on the achievements) a programmer run through. Hard mode first time around, but super rewarding to find success.

Also played some Mythgard recently because of their promo. I enjoyed it, but not quite sucked in 100%.

3 years ago

TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children:
SRPG with similar combat system to Mechanicus, Shadowrun Returns... XCOM.
Lots of skills (mostly passive) and equipment to play around with when making builds.
Lots of levels/missions and you can replay levels to farm stuff if you want.

Curse of the Dead Gods:
Very good action-roguelike, with challenging and satisfying combat.
Maybe needs more stuff (enemies, levels, weapons etc.) even though what's there will keep you busy for quite a while.

Yooka Laylee:
Alright 3D platformer.

3 years ago

I'm playing Overwatch and Witcher 3 on my switch. Both are pretty good if you ask me.

3 years ago

Hollow Knight and Mirror's Edge

3 years ago

Two main games I’m on right now are Raft and Rise of the Tomb Raider - I haven’t played too much of the second one yet but I’m really looking forward to continuing =)

3 years ago

DOOM 3 BFG Edition

3 years ago

Imperator Rome, about to start the third Wolfenstein game (New Colossus), Inside, Zelda BotW and Hades.

3 years ago

I'm in love with Deep Rock Galactic. I know the fanbase is a bit protective of the game but I really hope I'll be a good teammate soon.

I got a bunch of hours in Loop Hero, and I'm playing Divinity Original Sin 2 with some friends. I want to go back to Doom Eternal but I've been more into slower games.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Prison Architect & Genshin Impact :)

3 years ago

I was in the middle of re-playing Deus Ex Human Revolution, but then I felt that I needed some fireballs immediately, so I postponed it and started re-playing Risen trilogy. In the middle of part 3 I bought The Outer Worlds (I mean, it's finally complete), and I'm about 10 hours in by now. And I need to finish all this before my Oculus Quest 2 arrives (at least it has to travel from the USA to Russia, so I've got a little bit of time).

3 years ago

Started Phoenix wright yesterday. Gonna start broken age probably tomorrow and then hiveswap + sequels afterwards

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.