I've no idea what the game is like or even what it's about, but you could probably get it cheaper by trading. It was in a bundle a while ago so there a lot of keys floating about - try SteamTrades.
Comment has been collapsed.
Thanks Dack and Bobofatt (hehehe thats funny), I have listed it in steamtrades hopefully someone will take the tiny blah games to help me out
Comment has been collapsed.
Had a 4 hour game, 2 AI vs AI + me. Quite fun game, but needs a lot of training with the controls and browsing through the equipements and knowing what is useful from what isn't.
Got it from a trade for 2 refs I believe. I wouldn't have payed 10 $/ € for it but the game is nice, just needs so much learning time with trial and error.
Comment has been collapsed.
Like spamming crates with bombs inside above their base :p
Comment has been collapsed.
it's a cool idea but so far hasn't been implemented all that well. he might still be working on it, but i wouldn't pay more than a few dollars for it. i got mine from humble indie bundle 2 -- if you bought that (or beat the average for hib3 like i did), you actually already have a steam key for this game.
Comment has been collapsed.
8 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by Microfish
5,762 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by diehard
3 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Tourfaint
4 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Nogift4u
18,705 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Ifoundadeadrat
1,910 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by DeafCrocodile
39 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Foxhack
62 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by Lizewski
254 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by uvatar
5 Comments - Last post 40 minutes ago by shirepirate
40 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by blankusername
2,208 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by nocnocylc
833 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by vot4ol
693 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Lizewski
I have been looking into this game for some time. I see the metric score is rather low. With this thing being down to 9.99 would anymore recommend if this is good to pick up? I enjoy these types of games and love sand box type games
Comment has been collapsed.