Hello, I have a bunch of Dota 2 Compendium points and player cards. I had somebody tell me that they are still worth something to some people but as far as I can tell they are expired and useless. If what he says is true then where would I be able to profit off of them?

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I doubt it.

8 years ago

I'm not very knowledgeable in Dota items but the item I see that would be worth the most would be the expired battle points booster... launch the game and it should become a chest of your choice(from a collection)? It did for me, I had several and the items I got are in my inventory right now.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

8 years ago

I have no idea, but Shadow Demon is GREAT

8 years ago

All items that you have and they are past expiration date, as soon as you run the game they will be deleted from your inventory; that includes points for previous TI compendium and cards for the same. Other items if you don't like them you can recycle them ingame for charms which give you chance to win set for random hero (10 items for 1 charm; you'll need 3 wins to unlock charm and the set will be untradable).
Run the game so the items can delete themself; don't try to trade them, you can be accused for scamming from other party.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

8 years ago

Closed 1 year ago by Asayus.