Steam app is to stronk ?
Well, I've never had any issues with the app using Lollipop
Comment has been collapsed.
10 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by EaglePB2
8 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Insound
16 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by vagrant17
12 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by EaglePB2
10 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by Carenard
359 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by Gamy7
2,999 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by Ifoundadeadrat
1,245 Comments - Last post 37 minutes ago by MPK29
64 Comments - Last post 39 minutes ago by Hussein
52 Comments - Last post 46 minutes ago by SkeetSurfer
12,356 Comments - Last post 49 minutes ago by Oppenh4imer
1,497 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by OrionsRamblings
329 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by DaVertice
I try to confirm a trade with the app ... no confirmation appears .
I try to update app so i can confirm trade sometime in this millennium .... no confirmation appears.
I try to sign out from steam and log back in so confirmation may appear mb ..... "It was at this moment, MasterXtrem knew he fucked up" .
enters username and pass Please enter code from steam mobile app O.O ... u mean the steam mobile app code from the phone that has the app installed on which I'm signed out of ? hahahahaha .... long story short i almost threw my phone out the window with the amount of rage i had bottled up trying to confirm 1 trade, that last bit just took the cake.
Comment has been collapsed.