The Elders of the Internet have decreed this to be a no Bad Rats zone.
Comment has been collapsed.
Real horror stories, final slam 2 or bad rats, because of reasons.
Comment has been collapsed.
Congratulations! A great feeling. There's nothing I want, but from the cheap games I've enjoyed, I recommend Savant Ascent
Comment has been collapsed.
Half Life 3 or Beyond Good & Evil 2.
Seriously now, Portal 2 is currently at 4 dollars or so (75% off), it may be welcomed by people here that haven't got to try it yet.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Congrats. People here will appreciate whatever you give, no matter how large or small, so give whatever you're comfortable with
Comment has been collapsed.
Grats on the first win! My first public win took about 3 months.
March of the Eagles is 75% off right now.
Comment has been collapsed.
4 Comments - Last post 20 minutes ago by Calibr3
561 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by SJkr8
15 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by tysroby
9 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by shyog
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by hoanglinhtran196
31 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by FallenDream
5 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Foxhack
46 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by Vampus
117 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by Calibr3
12,322 Comments - Last post 17 minutes ago by Amitmorl
33 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by akfas
3,546 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Axelflox
1,886 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by PantherZ
1,495 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Icetist
Won my first game! I am going to celebrate by creating a new giveaway. Comment with what you guys want to see. I am not rich or anything, so be reasonable. But I will do my best to choose something everyone will enjoy!
Comment has been collapsed.