☞ Purchase the OCTOBER 2017 Monthly Bundle! ☜

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Rise of the Tomb Raiderβ„’ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF OCTOBER (6th October) for $12* to receive the OCTOBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON SEPTEMBER 29th, 2017

Also, it's too late to buy the September Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

TO BE DEFINED

Games:

Pay early and get "Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition"

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition 92% of 19,667 reviews ❀ 0 $59.99
Wargame: Red Dragon 87% of 5,844 reviews ❀ 0 $29.99
Furi 92% of 1,651 reviews ❀ 0 $19.99
Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You 92% of 2,716 reviews ❀ 0 $9.99
Seasons after Fall 85% of 670 reviews ❀ 0 $14.99
The Shrouded Isle 72% of 201 reviews ❀ 0 $9.99
Scanner Sombre 86% of 376 reviews - 0 $9.99

Retail:

• $154.93

CV:

Note: Instead of the Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, the bundle contains the Standard Edition which is not sold on Steam any more. This means that you will get only the base game, without DLCs and without the Rise of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass.

No wonder that the Season Pass is not included though, considering it's discounted on the NA Square Enix Store

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Getting Over It by Bennett Foddy.

Steam keys added!

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy 86% of 1,264 reviews - 0 $7.99

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Thanks to luckz for providing the poll answers!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 6th OCTOBER!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I always wanted Rise of the Tomb Raider and can't resist!
Subscribed for years, next... *yawn*
Pausing this month!
These monthlies are getting worse and worse, remember when we had Hurtworld and XCOM2?
I morally disagree with seal clubbing and bundles like this.

Not the anniversary edition, no buy.

6 years ago

I don't see how this can possibly be a good deal. ITAD has spotty history for the game for some reason, but it looks like the season pass sales are few and far between, with the lowest going for $7.5. So this game for $12, then wait who knows how long for a sp sale to bring the whole price up to $19.5, when Cheapshark lists the historical low at $15. If I have to wait for another sale to get all the content, why would I not just wait for that sale to get the 20th anniversary for less moola?

6 years ago

I've enabled the Rise of the Tomb Raider - Standard Edition package for giveaways. If you win one of the Anniversary edition giveaways, please double check and make sure that is actually the version you are getting or it will flag for an unactivated win.

Please double check if you win a Rise of the Tomb Raider giveaway!

Edit: Nevermind, it circles back around.

6 years ago*

You'll have to deal with a lot of support tickets because that sub appears in the second page when you type: "rise of the tomb raider"

Also, you'll need to delete all these GAs: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/search?app=391220

6 years ago

Yeah, I know. :(

I just realized the appid in that subpackage is the same one that circles around to the Anniversary edition. What kind of sense does that make?

6 years ago

No worries, I just made the same mistake a few minutes ago XD.

6 years ago

Because that AppID is only for the base game.

Standard: https://steamdb.info/sub/88037/apps/ (only includes AppID 391220)
Anniversary: https://steamdb.info/sub/90033/apps/ (same AppID + 16 DLCs)

6 years ago

The second link is for the Deluxe edition, which has additional pre-order content beyond the anniversary edition.

6 years ago

No, the Deluxe Ed. is this one: https://steamdb.info/sub/90029/apps/

6 years ago

Oh yeah, the photo fooled me.

6 years ago

AWESOME - RotTR is excellent! (Already have it, of course ;D)

6 years ago

Thank you for posting Sensualshakti and have a nice and peaceful weekend! :-)

I already own Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration.

6 years ago

Already got RoTR, hoping for leaks

6 years ago

The link in the table is wrong. It should be:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/88037/

(Proof: https://steamdb.info/sub/88037/)

6 years ago

Well, Both are correct.

It's just that standard isn't available to buy on steam.

6 years ago

My point is that the game isn't detected as owned in the table by the RaChart script because the link is wrong. If the links didn't matter then neither would the charts.

6 years ago

Three options:

• it's 88037 - people complain they can't click it (unless Saudi Arabia or Nippon), but it shows up as owned in RaCharts for bundle buyers, yet not for store purchasers or Anniversary owners
  • it's 157827 - people can click it to see what it does (unless Saudi Arabia or Nippon), but it doesn't show up as owned in RaCharts for bundle buyers -- it shows up as owned for base game store buyers
  • using the base app ID - people get super confused thinking it's the "full" game sold on the store page, which it isn't - but it would work on RaCharts for erryone

You're welcome to hold a poll over what the public as such prefers. All replies to this post count as votes.

6 years ago*

You know my vote, either 88037 or 391220. In fact, 391220 with an explanation would insure that everyone who owns it, no matter how they purchased it, see it as owned so they can make a proper decision about the bundle.

6 years ago

Actually worth option:

Hidden first link to 88037 and actual link that goes to 157827 :D

Would this work? dunno

Test Test 2
Link
6 years ago*

Yeah, chart checks if there's multiple links and won't work (unless you disable check in code).

neither 88037 nor 157827 works for highlight.

6 years ago

Yeah, Sighery was asked about allowing that recently and he rejected it outright. No need for hidden links, just use the Steam redirector script for removed titles.

6 years ago

Happy cakez, Joki of Madness.

6 years ago

6 years ago

I don't mean wrong wrong, I mean wrong as in not working with the RaChart script, which is the point of these charts.

6 years ago

Great game.

6 years ago

Want this, but I'm pretty sure the collection is normally $10 during sales, and unlike the first game it looks like all the dlc isn't just multiplayer.

6 years ago

Can't say no, cause subbed for a year.

6 years ago

Isn't there still the pause button to sit one out?

6 years ago

Looks like the season pass is on sale at the square enix store https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/294280/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-season-pass-pc-download

6 years ago

The plot thickens.

6 years ago

Well ... to be honest ... it is the historical low for season pass, so I might grab it.

6 years ago

No, it's not. The historic low, according to ITAD was:

$7.49 at GameStop PC on 11/24/2016

Not sure if that was merely a glitch that few could take advantage of or an actual Thanksgiving sale.

6 years ago

how surprising

6 years ago

Yay, Uncharted Elder Croft Scrolls.
I may consider the bundle though, at least maybe some poor sod will like it when they win it eventually. Although I have a fleeting feeling I already know what will be the Tier 3 game in the next Square Enix Bundle next January.
Then again, I may just cancel. When they drop in such an obvious bait, it either means the last bundle sold super badly or the current one will have a bunch of junk in it. Or both.

6 years ago

DAMN THEM! And I have no way to buy the monthly this time. :(

And me with the new pc that can actually run it too.

6 years ago

Sad, but I have to pass this one, because already owning the 20 YC version.

6 years ago

will get it most probably

6 years ago

perfect game 🌟

rise of the beauty croft ❀️️

View attached image.
6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

i never noticed how nice those cut-scenes looked in slow motion 😍

6 years ago

Huh, that's Lara Croft these days? I would never have guessed.

This seems like a good place to post some random links

Tomb Raider - The Dagger of Xian - Fan made Tomb Raider 2 remake
Video

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
6 years ago

Confused.
If I buy the season pass, do I need to buy Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration Pack?

6 years ago

No, the season pass includes that DLC (AppID 505540): https://steamdb.info/sub/90034/apps/

6 years ago

I see. Thanks.

6 years ago

Ah, I was wondering this as the 20 Year Celebration Pack doesn't seem to be mentioned in the Season Pass description.
Edit: Replied to the wrong person.

6 years ago

I dunno... Nice early unlock but i'd prefer the 20 YC version. Have to think about getting this one or not. :D

6 years ago

Is this game optimised good ?
I dont have especially powerful pc. But runs most games decently. Could I run this ? Would love to get this monthly, too. But no use if I cant run this.

specs :AMD FX-8320 , GeForce GTX750TI 4GB and 8 GB ram..

6 years ago

it's pretty well optimized, has dx12 support, and lots of options to config it. πŸ‘

6 years ago

the season pass is only discounted in the NA Square Enix Store, not the european one (i know i can use the NA store to purchase it, but still)

6 years ago

Thank you for reminding me to add this, I forgot to do it earlier.

6 years ago

region locked? I have VPN but the activation ...

6 years ago*

This might be the 1st monthly I buy...

6 years ago

This is a great deal, would absolutely buy it if I didn't already own ROTR. Incredible game.

6 years ago

I just cancelled my subscription to the Humble Monthly, and barring having something like We Happy Few as an early unlock, I'm not going to re-subscribe in the coming 12 months. I'd like to first see what video games my $140 can buy me over this period of time. My expectation is that with this budget I'll get higher quality and consistency elsewhere.

6 years ago

I'm guessing that quality is going to be highly subjective to you but as far as I can tell a vast majority of the monthly games of objectively high quality. What does consistency mean for you in this context?

I imagine this is just an odd way of saying that you would have preferred if they had bundled other high-quality games in the past and that you think you'll have more luck finding games more fitting your particular taste at this budget in the future.

6 years ago

I just checked. For $140 I could have bought 21 out of the top 25 games on my wishlist (during sales of course). I doubt in the last 12 monthlies I got more than 5 top-25 games.

As for consistency, when I buy games that are from the top of my wishlist I know that I'm getting games I'm very interested in. With the Humble monthly, every month it's a different story. You have some great months, and some months (like this one) where I'm hard pressed to find even a single game I want to activate.

Come to think about it, after doing this check I don't think I'll ever renew. I'm much better off spending my money in sales.

6 years ago

As I suspected then. It's not about quality, just not appropriate titles for your particular taste. I guess I got hung up on your irregular, or rather just vague, use of quality and consistency.

I can't say that I'm perfectly happy with the monthly titles myself but this has more to do with the way AAA titles are produced these days to maximize profits than the quality of the games themselves.

Your decision is really a no-brainer though since it would be exceptionally unlikely for a recurring bundle of highly discounted games to perfectly fit your most wanted list :)

6 years ago

if you only buy monthlies with early unlocks from your wishlist and skipping all other monthlies you have a safe bet

6 years ago

I used to do that, but then the ones I skipped inevitably had several wishlisted games in them. This is the first bundle after I decided to just buy them all (and I really didn't want KF2 at all), and while I'm not unhappy with it, it's not a bundle I would have bought for the price if it had known what I'm getting.

But yeah, since I can't afford them that easily, I really hate blind bundles and how they play with the "fear of missing out" and the "lottery feeling" of it all. And yet I can't seem to manage to just not buy them. (Just like it seems terribly hard to quit the cheap-in-HH IG bundles for some reason, when they have one game I want and the rest garbage ...).

Bundles are great, sure, but sometimes I do wish we could go back to simpler times without bundles and really great Steam sales ;>

6 years ago

"fear of missing out" and the "lottery feeling" are Humble bundles BFG's if you don't fall for that you have a win win situation unfortunately i am sucker for those monthlies for the reasons stated above.

the problem its not the cheap bundles ,the problem is we have get used in buying games that we will never play just for the collection. that makes me sad

6 years ago

It's only a safe bet if the game is high on my wishlist and goes for ~$12 when on sale, and this isn't the case. 15 of the top 25 games on my wishlist are $9 or cheaper (when on sale). But yes, if any of [Darkwood, Empathy: Path of Whispers, Bayonetta, Obduction or We Happy Few] is featured as an early unlock, I will buy the bundle. Otherwise, I'll stick to sales from now on.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

So.... since I've played the prequel, seems like I have to buy this monthly for my birthday :)
hope I could buy the season pass this month too

6 years ago

Played Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox. Thought it was fine, and not nearly as good as the first one.

6 years ago

Bought, this one I like.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.