What kind of game is Desura? And they're probably gone by now, thanks ninjas.
Comment has been collapsed.
You only get one key for Desura for all the games from Indie Royale, even for different games. You actually activated all the games for Desura when you thought you only activated one key for one game.
I assume those are keys for 3 different bundles. But on the off chance that you actually did buy multiple gift copies of the current bundle and did not activate them, then I have no idea what's going on.
Comment has been collapsed.
But I didn't! D:
F4FC9F3C51C8BC and 4508AF377D4402 are for the graduation bundle and the halloween bundle, the games from those bundles aren't in my desura account.
This is getting weird.
Comment has been collapsed.
Oh, I just remembered, if you have the same email for Desura and Indie Royale (or logged in with your Desura ID and pass, or something, I forget) then Indie Royale automatically adds it to your Desura. At least that's what happens to me ever since Indie Royale had a log in option.
Comment has been collapsed.
Next time hit the logout button on Indie Royale before buying a bundle, if you wanna share the Desura keys.
Comment has been collapsed.
Already own The Ship, so somebody else take the key.
Comment has been collapsed.
Why do people not specify which game the key is for? I never even try to ninja anything because I'd rather miss 1 game I'd play than receive 25 games I wish I could remove from my account.
Comment has been collapsed.
0 Comments - Created 19 minutes ago by Chris76de
62 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by fr0zenX
5,859 Comments - Last post 35 minutes ago by fr0zenX
182 Comments - Last post 46 minutes ago by skycycle
1,931 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Detruire
1 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by eternalsadness
8 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by EaglePB2
70 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by Matwyn
452 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by Lilyhia
74 Comments - Last post 24 minutes ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
1,902 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Chris76de
3,299 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Daerphen
60 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by meneldur
134 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Zarddin
Hey guys.
Guys.
Listen.
Not really Desura keys
EDIT: Welp, looks like that didn't work, damm desura was linked to my indie royale account.
Comment has been collapsed.