ใ€€Today we went to a memorial service for a person who had the misfortune of being in one of our communities.
ใ€€Near there, we came across a truck that was blasting away with its cargo door open.
ใ€€A mysterious shiny object rolled by and almost landed on my UFO.โ”(ยดฮ˜`)โ”ŒOh..No...ใ€€๐Ÿ›ธใ€€๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’จ

๐Ÿ•šTIMeGod?โŒ›

May have inadvertently stopped time, though.
Avoided it. It was a real mess. Evasion!((o'ฮ˜'oโ‰กo'ฮ˜'o))Speed!
https://imgur.com/f3E9nig

Nevertheless, reported the information of the car that dropped these hazardous materials to the police.
ใ€€The police sent me home without a copy of the drive recorder data.
ใ€€Do you need a copy of the drive recorder when you didn't take down the license plate number of the assailant's car or the name of the company? I said, but they responded vaguely that they didn't need it right now.
I would think they would normally record the information and investigate immediately.

I've been thinking lately, isn't my city called Sodom and Gomorrah or something?๐Ÿค”
Well, I was involved in a scary accident.
It's true that I went to the memorial service afterwards.
It's also true that for some reason I was interviewed by the media.
I couldn't talk about things that would be strange if humanity knew about them, so I fudged various topics as "gossip that others were talking about".

It was exhausting. Really.

By the way, April 1 is coming up.
I haven't thought about it yet.

Normally I would say puzzles, but I am exhausted by the mess of reality.
Why am I always involved in unrelated incidents with just a few actions....

Oh, there's one GA in this long list of things that don't matter to most people (with a lvl 3 limit).
In fact, I was going to write for several hours about the atrocities of mankind and the roots of the atrocities of minors, if nothing else, but I decided not to.๐Ÿ˜

Oh, the title thing?
It's often a common technique in light novels to go to another world when you get hit by a truck.๐Ÿšš
I had a chance of being sent away by a similar law, but it looks like I narrowly avoided it.๐Ÿ˜‚

2024-03-30ใ€€Update

๐Ÿ™„Oh..๐Ÿ“…

Oh, I forgot to replenish for April 1.
Here is a recent image of a cute local squirrel getting angry.
I made it to jigidi.

Requires lvl 3.

You may have trouble combining the 640 pieces, but good luck.
There are 5 prizes. No luck, so nothing that good.
๐Ÿ‘ˆ
๐Ÿ™„What? You know what I mean. It should be easier than last week's only gift.

1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you think I have many encounters with anomalies?

View Results
Yes!
No!
๐Ÿฅ”!
๐Ÿฅ’!

Wow, you were lucky!

You may encounter way too much problems, but at least you're going through them (mostly) unscathed!

1 month ago

No..No..๐Ÿ˜‚ใ€€๐Ÿ“OldHistory

The reality is that I had a bad experience a little over three years ago and my back has been hurting until recently.

1 month ago

May the God (or Godess from another world) bless you, Kappa.

1 month ago

I am a kappa who has no desire to be a hero and wants to relax, lazily play games, eat delicious food, and stay by the water.XD

Such things must be the work of young people, since they have finished doing them all when they were young.
I am a little too old to be a ludicrous thing named "brave. Haha ('ฮ˜`) 'Haha...
Well, it's true that were a crazy force in some gaming circles.
And I don't think I'm exactly straight enough to be a yes-man to some otherworldly god or something.๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

1 month ago*

Sorry for your loss.
Glad no one was hurt by the accident.
Sorry this world is treating you so poorly.

1 month ago

The only thing that really helped was that there was no secondary damage.(o'ฮ˜'))Yupโ™ช
Even the useless police assured me only that it had not occurred.

Well, it seems we live in an age where people treat others terribly.
It would be sad if we continue to live in an era where people treat aliens badly as well.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

1 month ago

Glad that you have survived

View attached image.
1 month ago

Captain Tsubasa๐Ÿ˜โšฝ
I wish I had an anecdote as amazing as this one.

Hmmm...

I was about this age when I inadvertently
The story of how I mistook an adult tranquilizer for candy and overdosed.๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿฌ
Or the story of how my parent's shoulder ride on the stairs went awry and I fell down the stairs without soccer ball.๐Ÿค•
The story of being kidnapped by a crazy woman who lived next door to the daycare I attended.
Those are the only funny stories I can recall.
๐Ÿค”
I'm thinking about my next response right now, so that's all I can remember.
There may be more.

1 month ago

Priced out of entry, but thx for the amusing story!

1 month ago

Well, I doubt it's a funny story, so I was suddenly remembering my childhood.๐Ÿ˜…

1 month ago

Was the truck labeled T.C.R.I.?

View attached image.
1 month ago

I laugh at that .XDDDD
๐ŸŽฎ
Maybe they're the ones supplying those substances to these games as well.๐Ÿข

It said something like...SAN***....
(I can read all the letters correctly...I told the police that...)
It was a manufacturer of a certain forbidden playground equipment.
The driver was driving with his mouth half open in a disturbing manner.

Surrounding vehicles also tried to stop him by flashing their lights and using their blinkers, but he would not stop. The suspicious-looking truck driver did not stop running out of control and suddenly changed course and fled on another route. We were unable to get it to stop.

1 month ago

No Isekai for you Kappa! Stay safe out there!

View attached image.
1 month ago

|๏ฝฎฮธ๏ฝฅ)looking... Iooking..
I'm always sneaking around so that people don't find me....
๐Ÿ•ณใ€€No thx!โˆ‘(ยดฮ˜`)๏พŠ๏ฝฏใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๐Ÿšš<Hey! Go To Isekai!

As a matter of fact, the number of trucks on the death road to hell, which seems to be the last illegal one, is drastically increasing due to the rush demand for truckers who will have difficulty driving long distances due to a change in the law starting in April.
In the case of moving, there is a problem of being charged 3 times the normal cost.

1 month ago

Yikes! โˆ‘(; ยฐะ”ยฐ)
When it comes to money, we don't always get to choose the cost we pay and sometimes that cost is people instead of money๏ผˆโ—žโ€ธโ—Ÿ๏ผ‰
It may be tempting but remember there may be no ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’ ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’ if you go to another world so we have to make the best of this one!

View attached image.
1 month ago

Hahaha. Actually, I was sent to another world, destroyed the world in a cucumber-less rage, and returned to earth. (...::d(ยดฮ˜`)b Lie::*:....)
ใ€€However, it could happen if you are taken carelessly.

1 month ago

Apologies to the cops who actually do their job as I don't want to generalize but the cops in your city seem completely useless!
Glad you dodged that particular shiny silver bullet, Kappa.
Maybe this particular alien should focus on developing the power of flight so he doesn't have to use the roads in that place anymore

1 month ago

True, in any country, rural or remote, common sense may not exist.
It is rare and common in our corner of the universe.๐Ÿ˜ข
I seem to have avoided becoming a new member of any Turtles, but I do like pizza.๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅ’

The truck that dropped the goods onto the street was a truck belonging to a company involved in black market gambling.
(Just kidding, but half true)
There was a time in Japan when certain forms of gambling were not policed by the police based on the dubious theory of the "three-store system," and companies associated with those forms of gambling seem to be loosely policed.

1 month ago

What if that's the actual form of a ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’ in a different world and it was just a delivery guy?

1 month ago

Set the deliverer's evaluation review to ZAP๐Ÿ”ซ.๐Ÿ™‚

1 month ago

๐Ÿ™„Speaking of which... This is still only two GA entries.

Well, it's because of eye straine๐Ÿ‘€

4 weeks ago

Well that and not all those who have found it, joined.

4 weeks ago

Of course it is. And I'm depressed because April 1 is getting closer.XD

4 weeks ago

๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ™„2024/03/30ใ€€Updateใ€€Add5GA(Lv3)

4 weeks ago

bump

4 weeks ago

When I read your stories I wonder whether you're the luckiest, or most unlucky person in the world, constantly getting involved in such accidents. Good that it ended with only some emotional distress.

4 weeks ago*

I am probably unlucky.
I would like to have a spaceship that contains various facilities suitable for escaping from the earth and moving to another place.

By the way, I am preparing my next unlucky story.
It is moving season here, and a strange room has been built on the first floor of the apartment next door, with a strange yagi antenna and a radio propped up on the window frame, and people are often coming and going from the room.

It is unclear if these are the police or if they are working on finding a bug before moving in.
Because when they see someone outside their room, they crouch down below the height of the room window and pretend they are not in the room. I look at this ridiculous behavior and think, "What kind of anime or comic strip is this?"

At the very least, I have a feeling that these are not the kind of people who would capture me and transport me to Area 51, so I am looking at things thinking that perhaps the old Yakuza house is also nearby and I am related to that.๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ ( ๏ฝข'ฮ˜')๐Ÿ”ญใ€€๐Ÿข๐Ÿ“ป๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ“กใ€€๐Ÿก
ใ€€Compared to the other day when a metallic object was dropped on me from a moving truck, I feel that the danger is currently low.

ใ€€What is a little less of a joke is that I have a relative who was bugged by a co-worker, the culprit was found and arrested, and the person served time in prison in the past, aren't those people? I have a slight feeling of such a possibility.ใ€€It is depressing to see strange things spring up related to my relative's problems, not mine.
In addition, many patients who have been placed by their respective prefectures in the hospital for measures are discharged at the end of March when the prefecture's budget runs out.
ใ€€As a result, the number of people committing odd acts and crimes may increase from the end of March to May.

Well, I am not particularly worried about these concerns, as they are about as likely as a 100-sided die being off by a large margin.๐ŸŽฒ
It's just that we are in a position where we can't say have nothing to worry about at all.๐Ÿ™„

Well, I'm just saying that when things happen all the time like a joke, there is more to worry about.XD

4 weeks ago

Bump, we need one more!
Thanks for jigidi

4 weeks ago

Is the first GA hidden in the picture?
Not sure I want to look into it since it sounds like some accident's picture?

4 weeks ago

There's no GA in the image of the objects falling from the vehicle you're concerned about whether a GA is present.ใƒพ๏พ‰'ฮ˜'o) Nothing
Look elsewhere. It is safer to look below the Update postscript.

4 weeks ago

ok, thanks :)

4 weeks ago

Thanks a lot! Have a nice day and bump!

4 weeks ago

Thank you(โˆฉยดฮ˜`)โˆฉ๐ŸŽ‚

3 weeks ago

๐Ÿ“:The six Giveaways expire in about 23 hours remaining.
Today is my birthday.๐ŸŽ‚
It is not any other day. Don't lie.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅ’

3 weeks ago

No idea how to find the jigidi but happy birthday and all the best luck \o/

3 weeks ago

๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ™„It is common in SG.

3 weeks ago

Im not familiar at all with this kind of stuff, but i figured it out finally and even made it to the GA with the japanese description :P

3 weeks ago

So.. Good

BTW, that "old story" has nothing to do with the link to the next that I hid.
It may simply be a chance for things to move forward. Have a good day.

3 weeks ago

Happy birthday Kappaking! ๐Ÿฆฆ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅ’

3 weeks ago

โ™ช ((o'ฮ˜'o)) โ™ชThank youโ™ช

3 weeks ago

If the first of April really is your birthday then you must cop all manner of jokes and jibes about it ๐Ÿ˜. Happy birthday regardless and thanks for the giveaways and the cool jigidi, I wish people would control their dogs where other wildlife is concerned, I've lost count of the number of brush turkeys and possums I've seen flee in terror from a dog off it's leash in a bushy area.

3 weeks ago

Yeah, it's my birthday today.
I had a hard time in the past because people thought my birthday party was a lie. Thank you.XD

People sometimes pay attention to their own pets, but are Beeep!! about other people's pets and wild animals.
ใ€€Some people bring creatures that are not tolerated in religious or cultural institutions, which is sometimes frightening.
Those who feel like bringing a zombie to a church or shrine or a pig to a mosque, ignorance may be all that protects them.๐Ÿ˜…Oh..Nooooo...ใ€€๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๐Ÿ–
Perhaps everyone will forgive the first time of ignorance.

But in times and places where the mind is not at ease, the earth does not know what will happen.๐Ÿ˜ข

Ah, aliens who don't know things came here!

Is that an Alpha Centauri Monkey with a dog? I decided to think of it that way and watched with a wry smile on my face.
Well, the universe is a big place, and there will be people with various forms and intelligence biases. I hope the first hand extended is not a Punch, but a handshake or a gesture that encourages stillness.
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿค๐Ÿคš๐Ÿ›‘

3 weeks ago

Happy birthday, dear and unlucky Kappa! ๐Ÿฅ’๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜‹

3 weeks ago

Thank youโ™ช๐Ÿ˜‚

Lately, I have begun to feel limited in what I call and think of as bad luck.
the cause humanity...no, it's nothing.๐Ÿ˜Šโ€ฆ

View attached image.
View attached image.
3 weeks ago

=อžอŸอŸอž( ใฃ'ฮ˜')โ•ฎ =อžอŸอŸอž๐ŸŽใ€€๐Ÿ“ซ

Giveaways & ๐Ÿงฉ Time UPโ™ช

By the way, the ground shakes a lot when crossing the date line, ballistic missiles are flying, and today is another normal day.๐Ÿ™„

M6.0 earthquake hits northeastern Japan | NHK WORLD-JAPAN News
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20240402_04/
Possible ballistic missile fired by N.Korea likely fell outside Japan's EEZ | NHK WORLD-JAPAN News
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20240402_06/

3 weeks ago

4/2

42๐Ÿคซ

Not 42

3 weeks ago

Closed 3 weeks ago by Kappaking.