https://www.voidu.com/en/metal-gear-solid-the-definitive-experience

Extra 3% off with code voidu3

The ultimate METAL GEAR SOLID V collection including acclaimed GROUND ZEROES and THE PHANTOM PAIN.

Says it only activates in Europe, but I was able to activate in the US.

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

My friend and I bought it instantly. Thanks!
activates in South-east Asia as well.

6 years ago

Bought. Hope that this weren't a scam :P

6 years ago

The site is as legit as it gets.

6 years ago

thanks 👍

6 years ago

TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN INDIA

METAL GEAR RISING REVENGENANCE - https://www.voidu.com/en/metal-gear-rising-revengeance
METAL GEAR SOLID V THE DEFINITIVE EXPERIENCE - https://www.voidu.com/en/metal-gear-solid-the-definitive-experience

Both works in INDIA

SO DONT THINK TWICE, JUST BUY IT

6 years ago

i dont know man, half of the price only for skin.

6 years ago

Does anyone know if you can trade a gift copy to someone else and they can receive as a gift in their inventory? I want to buy one from Group Buys to use for a giveaway, but neither the seller or I know this. (he hasn't bought it yet, I told him to wait on it just in case)

6 years ago

Bought it, got gift in my inventroy. Says it'll be tradeable after one month.

"( Not Tradable )
Gifts become tradable 30 days after purchase. This gift will become tradable on 17 May @ 2:00am. You can still send the gift at any time by clicking the "Send gift..." button. Only trading is restricted."

6 years ago

btw, not(!) the definitive edition but humblebundle also has the mgs v: phantom pain in store for 75% discount (+10% off for monthly subscribers) so it should come down to around the same price (6,74€) ... only if you should have trust issues with voidu...
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain

6 years ago

Thank you for the notice.

6 years ago

Huh, it's only $4.50 for me. Add ground zeros for $3.50 and and you have a better deal than Voidu, as long as your not interested in the DLC.

Not bad, would have done that if I had known about it :/

6 years ago

You can buy base game at Voidu 4.93€.

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. If you have HB store credit this seems to be a much better option.
Well I'm not completely sure about the DLC. But people say they are mostly skins for Online play.

6 years ago

Are any of the MGS V DLCs even worth getting? They appear to just be cosmetic and multiplayer stuff.

6 years ago

Metal gear rising worked in INDIA
no region restriction or activation problem.

Metal gear definitive bundle worked in PAKISTAN
no region restriction or activation problem.

waiting for my key of definitive bundle , will activate for my account(INDIA) and will give an update again.

6 years ago

lol, you're so unlucky man :D

6 years ago

Got for $22 two weeks ago so im not mad. Good deal still though. Im not even close to done with just Ground Zeros

6 years ago

To expensive. And also I dont even know what voidu is -.-

6 years ago

Metal gear definitive bundle worked in LATIN AMERICA?
has any player of Latin america bought the Metal Gear Definitiva edition? could it have activated it without problem?

6 years ago

Sí, funciona sin problema.

6 years ago

muchas gracias amigo por tu respuesta ya listo para instalar :D y disfrutar esta obra de sensei hideo kojima

6 years ago

Activado sin problemas desde argentina

6 years ago

muchas gracias amigo por tu respuesta tenia mis dudas previas a comprarlo pero todo salio muy bien

6 years ago

Thanks!! It activated in South Africa too.

6 years ago

I caved in and got it, works in Singapore (SEA)!!:)

6 years ago

Any Australians tried it?

6 years ago

What an annoying shop this is.
I have two e-mail addresses tied to the same PayPal account and never had a problem interchanging them, so i registered to voidu and logged into paypal with the same address.
The shop withheld the keys, i had to contact support. Not only do they need you to use the same address on PP and Voidu, it has to be the primary for PP. Also since you can't change your e-mail in the shop system, your only option would be to make a new account with voidu.
*facepalming

Thanks for the deal info anyways.

6 years ago

How long until I get my key though? Says status of key is 'in progress' for over an hour now! im impatient okay

6 years ago

Might be an issue, iluvfish. Received mine instantly after payment went though.

6 years ago

Ah did you buy yours earlier today or just now? From the guy below me I think they ran out of keys :/

6 years ago

About 7 hours ago. So it could be that they are out of keys. Did your payment go through? Mine went to paypal, and on completion went back to their website, and the key was instantly visible. Looks like you will have to contact support if payment went though?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Can confirm - offline

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

It did go through and I got an email from voidu about my order summary and to click on a link to receive my key but just shows this

https://imgur.com/a/JVSir

Hopefully they'll get me a key instead of a refund.

Edit: Since thread has been closed I can't add a new reply so I'll just edit this in here...

They refunded me for my payment. Their support has this to say so hopefully I can buy it again.

"Dear player,

Unfortunately the game went out of stock for now. I'm sorry to deliver such bad news. :(

This means that we couldn't manually complete this order. Because of that we decided to fully refund your purchase. The refund has been completed by now.

We will be getting more stock on this title though but we don't know exactly when that will happen yet. Please check our shop regularly :) You will be able to order the game again in the future. Also, in the meantime, maybe you could find a different interesting offer? We have many special promotions ongoing. We wish you still lots of fun on voidu!

Sorry for the inconvenience and have a great day!"

6 years ago*

Hopefully they'll get more keys - good luck! Let us know what eventually happens.

6 years ago

Yeah hopefully. It's popular enough to get sold out on the first day after all haha

6 years ago

The deal was good and it's the present historical low.so people jumped at the chance.even with regional pricing I find the price low enough to buy it

6 years ago

I was just making my order and now it says "Sorry - this product is no longer available". Did they just run out of keys in a day?
I missed it by minutes, this is just so hilarious I can't even get mad :D

6 years ago

"Unfortunately, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Metal Gear Solid: The Definitive Experience is out of stock temporarily. We are contacting our distributor to get more stocks on these titles." - u/VoiduMarketing

They said they were trying to get it back on stock ,so there's still hope.

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up man, I hope I won't miss that one if they manage to restock the keys.

6 years ago

Activated in China, if this helps anyone. Parts of the pack aren't even available on the Steam Store, I think. I already had Ground Zeroes bought in another region, but didn't receive an extra copy in my inventory.

6 years ago

I think you need to own both METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN and GROUND ZEROES to receive a gift copy of MGSV: TPP.

6 years ago

I just have TPP, will it still give me the gift copy?

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Out of stock
"Sorry - this product is no longer available" :/

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by Andrewski.