I figured this would be fine, since there was a very long avatar rating thread a while ago. I thought I'd make a different take on it. Since we all have to link our steam accounts, we could rate each other based on steam profile. You can start with me, I'll join in there somewhere.

Try to have fun, and don't get offended. I'm sure people will say you're steam profile is terrible just to make you mad, but don't start fights. This assuming people even care enough about this thread :P

Anyway, begin.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

And GhostNight, too :P 9/10

8 years ago

1k games! Wow

Nice background aswell!

8/10

8 years ago

posted on OP's cakeday!

Seems like to like the Royal Navy! We'll send those u-boats to stop em!

Alot of badges and medals too, must've been a steam war vet :)

8/10

8 years ago

mikagee : Frozen fan,like my sister: 10/10

8 years ago*

Nice combo: Avatar suicide squad joker and Batman background!

+small but nice gamelist
+some nice screenshots
+good reviews

-to much groups
-low level/few badges

7,5/10

7 years ago

9/10 xD

7 years ago

9/10

First thing I saw was Olaf and a chicken... q:

7 years ago

8/10
Weird bio (the lastest things) -1
Awesome steamgifter! Congrats!

7 years ago

7/10
Nice background and display of the red herring badge :)

7 years ago

Why the Confederate flag on your avatar? Odd choice to say the least.

7 years ago

There a reason i shouldn't have a confederate flag on my avatar?

7 years ago

You are free to express your opinions (whatever they are), but consider this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L6GDynW4zU

7 years ago

The second Obama opened his mouth i stopped listening the guys voice makes me shutter. consider this [link
the confederate flag has nothing to do with slavery it was a symbol of the civil war something liberals and the government would like to act like never happened but did it was a fight for states sovereignty and government over reach (something that is way out of hand today) while at the time slavery was one of the issues it was not the only issue and not the only cause of the civil war,while liberals and government do what they can to try to remove the civil war from history books,Latest atemptsi feel the Confederate flag stood for something much greater then what the politically correct crowd is trying to boil it down to,and stands for something we need more of these days that the fact of the matter is the government works for us not the other way around.

i personally have nothing against any race or sex or personal choices and its disgusting what some people have done to minority's i believe every person has the right to believe and do whatever they want as long as it does not effect others i also feel the Pc crowd are mostly Hippocrates doing the exact same thing to people who dont agree with them that they feel was done to them,segregating,humiliating,and degrading them, two wrongs dont make a right no matter how you slice it. as long as people are making groups and singling people out that dont agree with them or "fit in" then there will always be racism,sexism and prejudice and just confound the problem, i have been alive 43 years and have never seen a more divided population than i have today and i feel obama has done much more harm then good for that cause

And lastly as far as my Avatar goes i have had it for years i wont change it because of pressure from the Pc crowd or because i believe for a second that it stands for slavery because some people abuse it and wave it as there flag of hate for another race,but i might change it here soon so im not offending people who know no better.

7 years ago*

" it was a symbol of the civil war" I wonder what was one of the reasons of why it happened? ... oh, right
But again, you are free to express your opinions, I just asked why did you have that flag ...

7 years ago

The war was over the government overstepping the states rights slavery was just one of the many reason its happened but lets just ignore everything else that they fought about and just focus on the negative...

7 years ago

7/10
I love Rabbit >w<

7 years ago

I can't see your profile Mister Deleted, you should be ashamed -1/10

7 years ago

it was me lol. i couldnt scroll all the way to the end of this thread so i commented to auto skip to the end.
anyways idk who i should be commenting now.
ikram - too japanese but nice games :D 6/10
alphada - love that monster inc art! but meany for rating me -1 :c so -2/10

7 years ago

Deadwatch: 9/10 Cool profile, great artwork, but I could copy&paste you message without any problems :p

TᕼIᔕ ᗰᕮᔕᔕᗩGᕮ Iᔕ ᑭᖇOTᕮᑕTᕮᗪ ᗷY ᗩ ᔕᑭᕮᑕIᗩᒪ ᖴOᑎT. IT'ᔕ IᗰᑭOᔕᔕIᗷᒪᕮ TO ᑕOᑭY IT. TᖇY ᗩᑎᗪ YOᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᖴᗩIᒪ!

Btw if you want to scroll down to the last page, look on the address bar, at put something like 200 or 300 after that "page="

7 years ago

ahhh kk thanks for the tip!

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

7/10

7 years ago

8/10

7 years ago

7/10

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Nice profile picture, background, good badges.
Also good person
9/10

7 years ago

10/10 because description

7 years ago

4/10 Inconsistent anti-OCD, weird meme representation (lmao ayy lmao?), random number level. Background color is same as avatar and Revolver .357 as games number is in your favor I guess...

7 years ago

7/10 cuz i dont like space ;d

7 years ago

Too much black & white & low steam level , so 5/10 :)

7 years ago

Legend.. Really :P

Hahaha 8/10
++ Alot of items
++ Alot of games .. damn, I have 10% of what you have in numbers.
++ Scrolled through your badges, they are quite nice and some are quite rare!

7 years ago

7/10 very military based (he's in the military) :D
My profile is very basic :p

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.