⭐️ You can write anything you like ⭐️

Need more inspiration? Here are some examples:

• What happened in your own life that was wonderful?
  • In what personal ways will you be sad to see 2017 go?
  • What aspects of your personal, family or school life you are happy to leave behind?
  • Video games, movies, music, TV shows or books.
  • Politics, news, sport matches, viral videos or events that you thought were great or terrible.
  • The aspects of your personal, family or academic life that were most notable for being bad or good; or a mix of all these things.

You can tell me here or If you want to you can join the same discussion on Steam: β™›α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄‡Κ€Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄„ΚœΙͺΚŸΚŸα΄‡Κ€κœ±β™› Steam group.
I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences. I look forward to learning and sharing many things with each of you.

β™›α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄‡Κ€Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄„ΚœΙͺΚŸΚŸα΄‡Κ€κœ±β™› Steam group? Well, it's an open and friendly community, with giveaways, reviews and discussions. We are aiming to provide a safe environment where people can share their interests or thoughts and make new friends! However there is no limitation to what you'd like to talk about in the comments, discussions or group chat room. This group stands for giving every person a voice, for promoting understanding and for including everyone in the opportunities of our Steam community.

~ Find somewhere you like, with the people you love, have an open mind, chill out and relax.

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

❀️

6 years ago

For some reason, i can't post in the group; but i've already joined :D

Anyways, 2017 wasn't a very good year for me, i lost my job twice and i'm still struggling with financial issues and handling my anxiety and depression. But i'm still gaining strength to overcome this and find a new job as soon as possible to get up on my feet again.

Also, i won some gΓΌd games :D

6 years ago

Oh 😢

Well, thank you for joining! I am honored to have you as a member and I hope to make this an enjoyable experience for you! 😊

First of all, I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm deeply saddened by your situation. I feel you, bro. Being depressed while you are unemployed is the worst. πŸ™

Identify the cause of your depression and then do what it suits you best to get distracted. That way you'll keep depression of your mind and will be able to search for a job. I know it's easier said than done. There is no magic cure, no making it all go away forever. There are only small steps upward. Little by little. Day by day. πŸ˜‰

But yeah, it's wonderful to hear that you're gaining some strength to overcome that! Way to go, man! I believe in you! Believe in yourself! Always believe that something good is about to happen. Just remember to eat well, love strong, forget the past and believe in the future. You are the only one who controls it! πŸ’ͺ🏽

Oh, nice! Yay, games! What games did you win? πŸ†

6 years ago

Thanks, appreciate it! I know the source, financial struggles: I have to work for my ma' and me, and at this moment we're in a critical situation. I always try to distract myself with music, games, taking a walk, etc; but sometimes i just feel like i can't do anything. It sucks, but i do my best.

Again, thank you for the kind words. I got Bioshock Infinite, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Transistor and Bastion (and a few more <3)

6 years ago

Yeah, I know the feeling. I feel you, bro. It sucks, aye? But it's lovely to hear that you're going to do your best! Remember that I believe in you!

Oh, nice! 😎 Those are some good games, I must say. πŸ˜‰

6 years ago

Terrible year, lost my mother a few months before Christmas. My sister was secretly flying me down for Christmas, it had been a few years since my last visit. Used the ticket early to see her in the hospital but she never woke up before she passed.

6 years ago

I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now. Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your mother. May her soul rest in peace. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. May fond memories of your mother bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. Please accept my deepest and most sincere condolences.

Words, however kind, can't mend your heartache: but those who care and share your loss wish you comfort and peace of mind. May you find strength in the love of family and in the warm embrace of friends.

I know that what you are going through right now is very difficult, just know that I am here for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time. Even tho I'm quite a busy individual, I'm always here and I'm always willing to do good for another. So If you ever want to talk then please do not hesitate to add me on Steam. I might be late in my replies but I'll definitely reply!

Even in the tough times, always try to go forward in life with a a smile on your face and with great purpose in heart. πŸ’›

6 years ago*

Thank you

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by SMIGUofcl.