Raptr users share your summaries here.

Idling for trading cards increased my hours played and number of games played this year. I won Sleeping Dogs here on Steam Gifts and it turned out to be my favorite game that I played this year. I'm happy about my 3 games with 100% achievements and my rarest achievement but feeling some regret about my 21 hours on Cookie Clicker.

My Summaries:

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

1 decade ago

Dannnngggg mine is nothing compared to that!

1 decade ago

Come to say that D: you monster delta!

Edit: stats¿?

1 decade ago

292 achievements and 3 completed games with only 22 hours this year! SAMething is wrong or you are the best gamer.

1 decade ago

Since I got it last month I keep thinking about starting Borderlands 2 but haven't had the time. Now that I see the number of hours you have in it I know I shouldn't. To many responsibilities right now :(

1 decade ago

Its actually missing a lot of time. I have more than twice that on Steam, and it isn't the only game reporting incorrectly.

1 decade ago

O-o

1 decade ago

Doesn't Raptr sync with Steam to get hours played and achievements earned periodically in addition to watching for games you launch when Raptr is running? Or maybe it only syncs the achievement list (not playtime) for a specific game after Raptr sees that you have closed that game. Maybe you need to sync playtime manually on the Raptr site.

1 decade ago

I don't run the client, which would explain the errors

1 decade ago

The client will sync with Steam to register Achievements and the games you've added etc, but it only logs time in game with the client running, it does not take any info on time played from Steam. You can add played time manually instead, but it will only credit a maximum of 6 hours manually logged in any game.

1 decade ago

You can manually sync your hours with Steam.

Go to settings, then 'identities and achievements'. select 'sync steam hours with raptr'

1 decade ago

Well, decided to run it.

POPUPS

1 decade ago

I got 2 little popups that disappear in a second, yes.

1 decade ago

It had to add a few hundred games and sync hours.

1 decade ago

It gave you a popup for each game?! xD

It just gives me 2. One saying that it did the update as requested, and one with the total hours and stuff across the board. It doesn't show me for each one. Interesting...

1 decade ago

Well, not everything got a popup. It was X game added, X game added, X game added, X game added, X game added, X game added, X game added, X game added, X game added, X game and 350 others added.

Plus, a bunch of friend popups.

1 decade ago

I see what you mean. Yeah if it first adds a game to your owned list it'll do that. Once they're on the list you won't get popups for them again.

1 decade ago

Why does the Sega Genesis/Megadrive Collection have achievements on Xbox and not Steam ;_;

1 decade ago

Because they are different games, programmed different.

1 decade ago

Looks like you're right. And the Xbox versions looks so much nicer too :\

The PC version is a pretty big disappointment... I really wish they put a bit more polish onto the PC version, or even just straight ported the Xbox one. The menu on the Steam version is basically unusable. It's sorted randomly and you have to go through each game one by one. Also no achievements and no bonus videos and whatnot.

1 decade ago

The Steam version has its advantages, in that it allows extra games. Though it is a shame it doesn't have the two Master System games, I liked those.

As for the sorting, it isn't random, but release order. And there is something you can do about that.

1 decade ago

Definitely helpful, but the interface still makes you click through each game one by one. Not sure why they designed it that way.

1 decade ago

It is a shame that there isn't a list, but still, it isn't too bad. Once they are sorted, it is certainly a lot better.

1 decade ago

i beat everyone in this thread not proud about it though

1 decade ago

Geez xD Can I add Goomy Clicker then? that shits addicting

1 decade ago

lmao yea ive been playing it for a long time now, its sad, even if you take cookie clicker off my hours, i still beat everyone in this post lol

1 decade ago

Mine is actually missing several hundred hours, and I played Cookie Clicker and similar games. :P

1 decade ago

If it was only steam games I think i would have a chance at being one of the highest hours if I had been using steam at the start of the year xD I only really started using it halfway through :P Before that I was a console gamer and before that I was addicted to MMO's :P

1 decade ago

had t osay cuz raptr syncs steam times and xfire times and xbox and playstation times together, so honestly your raptr time would be mostly correct i would think

1 decade ago

Heres mine.

Clicky

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

I think I only managed to setup raptr properly to spy on my steam profile for about 6 months, so let's see next year in 2014.

Here's mine

1 decade ago

damn more than twice as much Dota than I have and I often have the problem that I'm "supersaturated" with it, so I need a break for a few weeks xD

1 decade ago

So what do you get from Raptr? Whats the catch?

1 decade ago

Why would there be a catch? It's just a site which tracks your gaming accounts, plus it has small social media features (which you don't have to use).

1 decade ago

Mine
Of note, I only joined Raptr sometime last summer, and didn't use the app until during the AMD Gaming Evolved thing. So really that's only tracking my data from like October on.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

#RaptrRep x_X

1 decade ago

Sorry that contest is only for Twitter or Facebook. Also, your Raptr profile is private so we can't see your summary.

1 decade ago

Mine

Time played on the games is way off though.

1 decade ago

Here's mine

A lot of my times are way off, though. I don't recall spending 9 hours on Cookie Clicker, or 6 hours on Artemis, or even half of 10 hours of TF2. Walking Dead... well, my siblings played it, as well, so that may have factored into it.

1 decade ago

Moi

My most played day is on September 11th. NEVER FORGET.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 decade ago

Nice job completing the achievements in Hotline Miami. I still need to do the "Get A Life" achievement but I don't think I ever will be able to. Hmmm that last sentence may have inadvertently been a commentary on my life.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Meh

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

[2013] (raptr.com/HostileFire/summary/2013)
[2012] (raptr.com/HostileFire/summary/2012)

I've always been the type of gamer to play a lot of one or two games for most of the year (sometimes across multiple years) and these summaries show it.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Enjoooooooooooooy, I only joined in 2013 so I have no previous stats.

1 decade ago

2013 only

ps: i need more ppl to compare on raptor so feel free to add me there :D

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

1 decade ago