3 Tiers, 11 Items

14 Jul 2020 - 28 Jul 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

USD EUR GBP CAD AUD NZD TRY RUB PHP
Tier 1 1 1 1 1.5 1.5 1.5 5 50 50
in USD* $1 $1.14 $1.25 $1.1 $1.04 $0.98 $0.73 $0.7 $1.01
Tier 3 13 11.5 10.5 18 19 20 90 900 650
in USD* $13 $13.08 $13.16 $13.22 $13.22 $13.06 $13.11 $12.66 $13.13

* Converted to USD using 2020-07-14 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

All keys are worldwide.

"Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team" and "Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II" are unavailable in purchases from Serbia and Montenegro, Kosovo, China (now available), Korea (the Republic of), Taiwan, Japan, Myanmar,Korea (the Democratic People's Republic of), Hong Kong

🔑 Full list of subs

Free DLCs to claim:

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR | 1 GBP | 1.5 CAD | 1.5 AUD | 1.5 NZD | 5 TRY | 50 RUB | 50 PHP

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team 57% of 665 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/275610 W 1 $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition 95% of 3354 - 0.00 CV ☠ app/4570 W 4 $12.99
Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion 88% of 107 🏆 0.75 CV app/389850 W M L 0 $4.99
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide 82% of 11482 🏆 4.50 CV app/235540 W 14 $29.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest reported: 5.02 EUR | 5.69 USD)

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II 87% of 3974 🏆 3.00 CV app/15620 W M L 2 $19.99
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 68% of 4146 🏆 3.00 CV app/363680 W 1 $19.99
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach 86% of 783 🏆 4.50 CV app/502370 W 1 $29.99
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition 67% of 590 🏆 2.25 CV app/394450 W 0 $14.99

Tier 3 - 13 USD | 11.5 EUR | 10.5 GBP | 18 CAD | 19 AUD | 20 NZD | 90 TRY | 900 RUB | 650 PHP

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Collection No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 9.00 CV sub/15351 1 $59.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 47% of 9230 🏆 6.00 CV app/285190 W M L 2 $39.99
Blood Bowl 2 - Legendary Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 4.50 CV sub/192166 0 $29.99

Bonus: 1 Month Free of Humble Choice for New Subscribers (for T3 purchases)

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $57.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $142.92
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $272.89

CV:

• Tier 1 = 6.75
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 19.49
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 38.99

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will the Red 2020 make it sell out faster?

View Results
[Tier 1] It's truly the End Times for Herald of Oblivion. Getting it here before it's gone from Steam.
[BTA] Deathwatch doesn't have a price set in newer Steam regions like Australia, so this is my only chance to get it.
[Tier 3] Getting my hands on Space Marine took me from 2011 to now. Call me inefficient?
[Have] My Armada is complete, these are mere rebundles to me.
[Skip] Won't want these Skulls for my Skull Throne. Warhammer 40,000 ain't my thing.
[Complaint] But I just got the Fanatical Sanctuary for Sanctus Reach? ;_;
[WH-Potato] There is only the Emperor, and he is our Shield and Protector.

would have loved to get Blood Bowl, but can't justify $13 for it alone (own all dow, space marine, vermintide and not interested in the rest)

3 years ago

so..l went tier 3 on this...
I got herald of oblivion in tier 1 (wasnt that interested, but I didnt have it already)
I got Gothic Armada 1 and Deathwatch in BTA
I got Space Marine Collection in Tier 3, having had the base game.
Was it my best deal? No, but I am GA'ing the rest so GLTA on those...

3 years ago

So are they region locked or not? i mean some of these games have region locks specific to EU and yet WW keys were given instead so is it safe to assume all keys given are worldwide? would love to hear from someone from SA (South America) if they bought this bundle.

3 years ago

Usually when there are region locks, the list of restricted countries is displayed when you create a gift link, even if you get a ROW key yourself.
None of the games in this bundle had any notification when creating gift links.
Also, I would say that it's pretty sure that they're WW since there were no reports otherwise.

3 years ago

Good to know, never used gift links myself, will still wait a bit for more people to comment just in case before i make a purchase though.

Edit: Yup, they are WW alright, just bought it and the ones i already activated are all WW.

3 years ago*

I love this bundle. But; I bought them all at retail.
I think the new lesson (I should have learned a year or two ago) is to never buy games retail again .
Just wait for bundles.

3 years ago

depends on the developer and game genre as well though cause not every game will get bundled :D

3 years ago

Thanks for the chart Lilly, I am ready to buy 7 copies with my alt accounts and then complain when Humble bans me!

3 years ago

Again? Did Humble (and others) get a 'Buy 1, get 40K Free' deal on Warhammer stuff?
Books, games, more books, more games, mixed bundles...

3 years ago

Bought tier 1 just for Dawn of War. Almost nothing more of interest in this bundle for me.

3 years ago

Bonus: 1 Month Free of Humble Choice for New Subscribers (for all purchases, regardless of the tier)

Are you sure about that Lilly? Because like Lon3r already mentioned it shows "You must purchase the highest tier for this bundle in order to receive this coupon!" for me.

3 years ago

Correct.

View attached image.
3 years ago

Bought Tier 3, received the coupon, now i can´t redeem it since i need a credit card... fuck third world

3 years ago

How did you buy the tier 3 in the first place? I've read about special payment systems in places like South America, is it something like that?

3 years ago

Paid with PayPal it doesn´t have any credit card attached i just used my PayPal money

3 years ago

But how did you get money in your PayPal account? Sorry for asking, it's just that I've had a debit card since forever so I can't imagine not having one

3 years ago

Got it doing freelance works, tho having a debit would be awesome

3 years ago

Not entirely relevant to the bundle, but what happened recently to GW?
I haven't followed the news all that well, and apparently there seems to be commotion surrounding 40k, GW (as in, more commotion than normal?)

3 years ago

uff they don't have paysafe..so no buy for me..damn i would get tier 1 for giving vemrintide to a frewind and Kill team for me.add paysafe for god sake IGN

3 years ago

Shame the dawn of war expansions aren't in the bundle, I started playing dawn of war and I am already addicted

3 years ago

When is the expiration date of that 1 Month Free of Humble Choice coupon, August 7?

3 years ago

Someone else said 5th august.

3 years ago

Thanks. I wanted to buy it also because of this coupon, but I have received it for free on my mail 2 days ago, so now I don't know. :-) Want to play DoW 3 even though the reviews are bad, but there is not many other games I don't have and want to play in this bundle.

3 years ago

You can now purchase Kill Team and Dawn of War II from China

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.