Not yet live, and Steam isn't actually mentioned, but Unstoppable Gorg is a Steamworks title, so fear not.

Get one of 1000 copies of Unstoppable Gorg!
Coming soon for SSC Gold Members! Get ready to experience a revolution in tower defense that will send you spinning. Unstoppable Gorg challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit. It's a lovingly crafted homage to vintage sci-fi films from the 1950s complete with flying saucers, rubbery aliens, and dodgy effects - and has great game play to boot! Not a Gold member yet? Register your SAPPHIRE product today!

Will be here once it's out, and I'll try to bump the thread if no one else does it before me.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Pssssst, if you could let me know on steam when it's out, I'd really appreciate it.

Edit: Mostly because I've wanted this damn thing since it was announced. c:

1 decade ago

Sure, you can subscribe to my Wake Up Call service here for just $9.98 - ONLY TODAY!

1 decade ago

You need to have a Sapphire hardware for that though, correct?

1 decade ago

Yup, to register as a gold member for those promos.

1 decade ago

Ièm a member

1 decade ago

my saphire vga is not included :(

1 decade ago

any idea when this goes live ?

i want to add it on my to check list.

1 decade ago

Find SN? Yup...Type it in...Realise I need my SSC card too, with my SiN on it? Dammit. I lost that ages ago.

No Unstoppable Gorgs for me T_T

1 decade ago

There's still hope. I, for one, will give away my copy - I'm not big on tower defense games.

1 decade ago

I'll make sure to enter that giveaway. I'm a massive fan of tower defense games. Defense Grid and Sol Survivor are my favourites at the moment, but this looks a bit different because of the rotating element.

1 decade ago

Thanks for the heads up :)

1 decade ago

Thanks a lot for the heads up, maybe i'll put it as a giveaway.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Virzeth.