1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Looks bad-ass.

1 decade ago

Hell Yeah!!!

1 decade ago

haven't seen a trailer this good in quite a while, CDPR said it could come out as late as 2015 though >.<

1 decade ago

Promising

1 decade ago

yeah, cd projekt is back!

1 decade ago

Well, this and GTA V, games in my "To-buy-no-matter-the-price" list.

1 decade ago

No gameplay... that is all.

1 decade ago

It's a target render, so this quality of visuals and else are they aiming at. Considering the game will not be out before 2015, it's well possible.

1 decade ago

Holy fcuk. It's Blade Runner.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 decade ago

seems like Hard Reset and Deus Ex had sex resulting in a fugly baby.
Do Not Want.

1 decade ago

Yes pls

1 decade ago

Fuck... Don't wanna rain on anyone's parade, but it's already raining on mine. Really? '77..? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!

Heard about the REAL "Cyberpunk" game a-coming, a while ago and we were both ecstatic. Then they come and show all "GitS was half a century ago, but actually, here is some GitS for you, just none the dirtiness you loved, and especially no real "Cyberpunk", y'know, 'cos it was half a century ago and they probably didn't want to sell us THE "Cyberpunk" anyway" teaser. No disco, no chrome rock, no proto-goth hairdos, no disposable plastic guns five bucks apiece from vending machines, no legless hobos with half their faces metal, no heavy-cybered muggers and drug-stupefied ex-military PTSD men-made-beasts mercenaries elbowing people, a-plowing to their destination with a machinegun dangling awkwardly under the coat. Just...just some non-responsive full-conversion cyber-psycho(?) and bunch of odd-looking C-SWATters with retarded hats. I may be biased, but I love CP2020. Why does it have to be no more?

1 decade ago

I don't... wat?

1 decade ago

I agree. I don't want stupid robots and some weird machines. I had it in Hard Reset and this was the reason I didn't like the game. I want something that's closer to the '90 vision of cyberpunk. Deus Ex had a good idea mostly because the future showed to us in the DX franchise is close. We can feel it, heck, we already have some of the stuff that we see in Human Revolution.
Yeah, I can feel the Blade Runner vibe, but that's it. Jeez, why can't we have something like Neocron, but with this gen/next gen graphics and not grindy gameplay?

1 decade ago

Pretty good teaser, but what is important that they essentially all but confirmed that they'll reveal The Witcher 3 very soon in a hidden message inside of this video.

And that's not all that's new. We are about the reveal our other project, which is much closer to being completed, and yes it will be a fully open-world game with an intense story. You can probably guess the game we're talking about. On the 5th of February it will be all clear.

1 decade ago

Just can't wait,looks amazing.

1 decade ago

heres a link http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3131/f66n6mo7_png.htm
idk how to make it clicky, but anyway, its a scret message inside of trailer basically saying, well see cyberpunk probably in 2015, but before that Witcher 3 should be released and we will get more info on 5th of February

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by mondo84.