https://steamcommunity.com/app/951940/discussions/0/1630790987602754838/

200 Keys in the thread.

Tried 3 of them, one redeemed. High chance many of them still active.

Your mileage might vary.

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Got one on the first try, thanks!

4 years ago

I got it. thank you

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

This should be reported.

4 years ago

For what and to whom? If there is something fishy I can't think of a more self-reporting place than the game's Steam discussions.

4 years ago

The Steam user for dropping the bundle keys.

That's all.

4 years ago

It certainly is fishy. Same account posted like a few thousand keys for "Nairi: Tower of Shirin" before. Those all got revoked, because they were leaked from Humble. I'm pretty sure it's the same thing here.

4 years ago

OK, that explains it more. Seems like a crappy business tho and still the worst place to discreetly try to sell stolen keys.

4 years ago

No idea why they chose to distribute the keys like that... maybe it's trolling, maybe proof of concept that it's possible to obtain leaked monthly keys, maybe they're genuinely thinking they're making someone happy by just dumping those keys on the forum. I don't know. Maybe it won't get revoked because it's "only" 200 keys this time. Personally I wouldn't bother. It sure looks nasty when something on your account gets revoked and I generally prefer knowing my game keys are legit.

4 years ago

Revoking is just one popup that you close, nothing more. Already grabbed one and it seems to drop cards, so maybe there is some scheme of dropping 200 publicly so they can either farm the rest or sell to farmers in huge amounts. It takes some time for them to get revoked especially when you do it on a Friday evening and some 5k bot farmer doesn't care one bit about that after they already got the cards.

4 years ago

Those keys probably will get revoked again. Same guy posted like a few thousand leaked Humble keys in the same way before. They all got revoked. I wouldn't bother.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.