7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does Disney secretly own Valve and Steam?

View Results
Yes, Disney is behind everything
Disney owns Blizzard Entertainment aswell

Nah, I don't feel that watching it like that will give you the full experience.

7 years ago

Yeah. I used to just watch lets play, but I don't have the attention span to pmay games for hours on end, much less watch them, so I tend to watch cutscene movies to consmue the story quicker.

7 years ago

I did this for God of war series and Darksiders.
Today I was feeling nostalgic, and watched the Prince of Persia warrior within movie on YouTube.

7 years ago

Blizzard has nice cinematics & tbh I hate cutscenes in games-DURING GAMEPLAY, if I wanted to see a movie I'd watch a movie. then again I think it's totally cool to watch anything you want online-unless it has MAJOR spoilers without warnings beforehand.

7 years ago*

yes for games i won't ever play, like starcraft.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Playing a game for the first time is awesome. Why ruin it?

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

Not usually unless I wanna resee a certain scene from a game I played. Also fun fact: Sony actually made Ratchet & Clank movie with the new game's cutscenes lol

7 years ago

No they didn't. The game used some of the movie's scenes. The two studios shared assets though.

7 years ago

Wasn't the movie done for the purpose of giving the game more fame? I see a sense in there, but if they at least didn't share all the assets then it is kinda okay but they should have made an independent movie instead.

7 years ago

Why make a different movie? Paying people to make assets once is smart. Not everyone plays video games.

7 years ago

The thing is reuse some of the scenes for either the videogame/movie is lazy. That makes them show they just want to get more money with less work.

7 years ago

Why should they pay people to make the same exact assets twice? You'd rather pay $60? The game was $40. Cut them some slack.

7 years ago

As a business that's exactly what they want

7 years ago

I do if I'm absolutely sure I won't ever play the game. I just watched the cutscene movies of the PS3 Ratchet and Clank games in fact, cuz I was pretty sure I'd never get a PS3 to play them lol (plus I don't feel like waiting for the reboots if they ever get them xD)

7 years ago

I don't watch cutscenes, or let's play for that matter.

7 years ago

No? The only reason I would ever do it is if I've already played a game, don't want to replay it and am going to play a sequel next.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

Huh, no? Why would I do that?

7 years ago

I rather waited and eventually bought a console so I can play the game I wanted, like Metal Gear Solid. Story is interesting but the game is the point.

7 years ago

Sure, if I missed part of a cutscene and wanted to catch it without reloading an older save and replaying part, or to relive parts I thought were epic later, or just to remind myself what happened in a game I quit halfway and want to finally finish without restarting. But just to watch start to finish? No.

7 years ago

If I feel like I'm never going to play a game (for whatever reason, price, console, etc) I'll watch a letsplay of it if I can.

7 years ago

I have before but I don't really watch them no.

7 years ago

I wanted to play Witcher 1 and 2 before I start 3, but the Gameplay of Witcher 1 sucks pretty hard imo.
So I consider to watch it like that

7 years ago

only lego games

7 years ago

I watched SR1 cutscenes, before playing SR2, glad I did, because it made me understand what happened, and know who the characters were beforehand.

SR1 was only on Xbox. So had no way to play it.

I plan to do the same with Witcher 1 with the same reason as Nariel.

7 years ago

I am watching the HALO 5 cutscenes right now.

7 years ago

Only time I did this was for Grim Fandango. My game glitched out and wasted 4 hours of my time.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

That's pirating games.

7 years ago

Closed 4 years ago by Kirikagure.