Comment has been collapsed.

Worth it?

View Results
Wow, nice deal, i'm in.
Nice, but I already have it.
1 cent? Why so expensive!!!!
No, I'll wait for them to give it away.
Potato

Thanks for the information. PayPal also works fine here!

6 years ago

Thanks, mate.

6 years ago

i changed my price to .01 and used amazon store card to pay it.. but they require me to do about .06 cents.. so i paid 6 pennies for a 20 buck game.. nice.. thanks

6 years ago

COST ME 0 AS I GET 2 POUNDS A MNTH WITH MNTHLY IN WALLET

6 years ago

It's not key, just a download link right

6 years ago

You receive a steam key . click the link on the humble bundle email it will take you key page and there you can reveal your steam key.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Got the key for 0.01 dollars through PayPal.thx

6 years ago

Thanks

6 years ago

Thank you for the heads up! Purchased with PP without a problem.

6 years ago

Thank you kindly for sharing! I would never have known about this if it weren't for you. :-)

6 years ago

0.01$ but i already owned the game :'( haizzz

6 years ago

Didnt really need the game , but meh 1 cent .... got myself a key

Thanks for headsup

6 years ago

Thanks mate for sharing this.

6 years ago

Thanks for sharing.

6 years ago

Game $0.01 + bank commission $0.49 = $0.50. I paid through PayPal + credit card. :-(
Oh, I was not lucky, but still it turned out cheaper than in Steam at a discount. :-)

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!

6 years ago

Got it, thanks

6 years ago

Aw schist. I already bought it on Steam for liek ~$1.2 and I can't refund it because it's so good

6 years ago

Bought one for the kid, thanks for the heads up!

Title should read "Pay What You Want" though because that's what it is. You're allowed to pay more than the measly penny too ;)

6 years ago

Price is locked on 10 USD.... i think its ended... thanks anyway

6 years ago

I can't change the $10.00 price, pay what you want is over? :)

6 years ago

Damn! Too late! I think the offer is over

6 years ago

Aww noo.. too late =/

6 years ago

Now locked at $2.99

6 years ago

Isn't that a referral link?

6 years ago

I think so

6 years ago

I think it's Steamgifts' own Humble referral. Taken from sensualshakti posts:

Note about referrals:
SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

6 years ago

Oh nice, didn't know that. Good to know.

6 years ago

Of course people take it just to give it away. It should be considered as free, so no value. Cause they literally paid nothing. 1 cent is like 0.

6 years ago

I paid 20 cents.

6 years ago

Wow, so much. You are in debts now!

6 years ago

I think 0.01 still doesn't equal something that's totally free, specially that those who paid with card payed 20 cents which can worth something in other currency

6 years ago

1 or 20. It's still nothing. And people paid 60 euro for games that were later in bundles for exmple for 5€ and they have now it value lowered. So I don't care about it. This should be considered as free. Cause people stole games to gave them away. If You didn't want the game in the first place, why get them? I wanted to get this game and couldn't cause people already bought everything from stock. Bought to sell or ga. That's completely not fair. And I don't care if it's 20 cents or 1 cent. They just take away game that others wanted to buy and play.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

No, I'm angry that scammers want to earn money (or for those who ga here - level) for stolen game, that someone else would want to play and couldn't. I don't really know what is this game. But I hate those who are unfair.

6 years ago

"1 or 20, I don't care, it's nothing, it should be considered as free". What about the Humble Bundle tier 1 then, bought at 1$ for 3-5 games ? You gave many of them :/

There was probably no "limited stock" by the way, that was a mistake and it tooks some hours to be fixed. Dev-editors proposed a "pay what you want" offer, but it seems they weren't aware it could go under 1$ (after all, bundles on Humble Bundle are also "pay what you want", you can give 0.01$, but you have to spend at least 1$ to get something.
It's here

there was a pay what you want widget on our site which by (our) error allowed for prices as low as $0.01. We were abroad to PAX EAST in Boston so didn't notice this immediately, and lots of people just bought it and then sold the keys.
Anyway, it's corrected now.

6 years ago

In my country, that pay You completely not enough money for working, getting 0,01$ is like working for about 14 second. So basically it's worth NOTHING. And in USA You get pretty much more than we here. 14 second of working is actually like doing nothing.

6 years ago

Of course I agree with you that 0.01$ is worth basically nothing (but again, it seems that some had to pay fees and paid 0.20$ per key, limited to 2 purchases, which is kinda the price of each game in a HB Tier 1).
To add the game in the freebies ? Then what about the Dollar bundles on Fanatical ? Sometimes 40+ games for 1$, that's around 0.02$ per game. It's also worth nothing, so let's add them on the freebies too. Some bundles websites do probably the same with shovelwares for less than 2cts per game.
Do you want to change how SteamGifts works ? If so, what would be the minimum amount for a game ? 1$ ? Goodbye SteamGifts, almost all of the bundled games are gone. 0.10$ ? Well, that's 10 times "0.01$ = NOTHING", which is still nothing (but might be something in some countries). Lots of troubles because of Door Kickers :/

6 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.