So the PSP/PSV community forum that I've moderated for the last 2+ years just celebrated it's fifth birthday and our wonderful admin gave all of the moderators a $20 PSN gift code, after purchasing Final Fantasy VII I'm left with $10.87US left in my wallet.

Suggest some good games that you guys have enjoyed on your PSPs.

PS. I HATE fighting games, the only ones I've ever really enjoyed were the early 2D Mortal Kombat games so don't bother suggesting any fighting games please.

PPS. I own a fairly large list of PSP games and I don't feel like listing them all. The main ones that I own are FFVII, FFT:WotL, FFIX, NFS:UR, GTA:CTW and a few others I can't remember right now.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

That many PSP users eh? o_O

I know it's an older handheld but it's an awesome system to game on!

1 decade ago

Hey. My internet was just down. Now I can respond. Don't know US prices, so you will need to check that yourself.

Both Corpse Party games

Or you could just get Cho Aniki Zero...

1 decade ago

Corpse Party in the US is $20. :(

Also, I've never heard of Cho Aniki Zero. o_O

From what I can see it's a "bullet hell" type of game, not really my forte. :(

1 decade ago

PATAPON!!!!

1 decade ago

Pata pata!

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

1 decade ago

ratchet and clank, gran turismo, grand theft auto liberty city stories, battlefront 2, wipeout pure, little big planet.

i have those games and i really like them.

1 decade ago

I have Gran Turismo and Little Big Planet already.

Little Big Planet is cute and Gran Turismo is one of the most boring racing games I've ever played, I've actually fallen asleep a few times while playing it. o_O

1 decade ago

i agree i originally got little big planet on the psp but after that i bought it on ps3.

its really a world of diffrence the ps3 version is way better.

1 decade ago

The only reason I even have it for the PSP is because of that "PSN got hacked!!1!!" business a while back, where they offered you your choice of 2 out of 4 games, I got LBP and something else, I can't even remember.

1 decade ago

Just naming a few (i don't know their prices)

DAnganronpa
Persona 3
Black Rock Shooter

1 decade ago

I know its more but if you kick in a bit, Fate/Unlimited codes is a game I bought back in high school still play it now along with Fate/extra.

1 decade ago

$10.87 is the maximum amount that I'll be spending on the PSN, I live on a fixed income because I'm disabled so I have no extra money.

1 decade ago

No problem mate only bring them up as I got my Fate/extra on sale a while back for 10$

1 decade ago

I might wait and see if there's a nice sale on the PSN and see if I can grab Fate/Extra.

1 decade ago

pixeljunk monsters

1 decade ago

Most of the ps1 classics fit in that price range and work on psp. Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, FF VIII and IX (a billion times better than VII imo), Chrono Trigger, Legacy of Kain, classic Resident Evils, Final Fantasy Tactics, etc.

Other psn games for the psp that I can think of that were decent and should be in that price range are Patapon, Death Jr., Crystal Defenders, Half-Minute Hero, Lemmings, and Daxter.

1 decade ago

Yeah, I'm really considering getting FFVIII, I thoroughly enjoyed playing it when it was first released.

I really wish that there was a way to get FFX and/or FFXII on the PSP, FFXII is my favorite FF in the numbered line. (FFT/FFT:WotL is my favorite "other" FF game and probably my favorite game of all time)

1 decade ago

Sillent Hill: Shattered Memories? One of the few PSP games I played.

1 decade ago

I highly recommend the port of Star wars: the force unleashed! It's amazingly enough the best version, and it has some great extra modes and content!

Also, any wipeout game!

1 decade ago

Echoshift

1 decade ago

VANDAL HEARTS FLAMES OF JUDGEMENT

1 decade ago

Star Trek Pinball Arcade table!!

1 decade ago

Metal Gear Solid, The Resident Evil trilogy if they're still on sale.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Disturbed0ne.