Retail:

• Tier 1 = $79.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $129.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $159.93

CV:

• Tier 1 = 11.99
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 19.49
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 23.99

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartโ„ข Enhancer!

RaChartโ„ข Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartโ„ข Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you happy to Exhume some of 2022's best?

View Results
[Tier 1] I'd like to avoid two of the best games in this.
[Tier 2] I don't like dinosaurs. Sharp teeth scare me.
[Tier 3] Much better than regular store deals, innit?
[Have due to ๐Ÿ’ฐ] I couldn't wait. Do I regret it? No comment.
[Have due to ๐ŸŒ] Already picked most of these up thanks to cheaper regional pricing. Wouldn't buy them here anyway.
[Expensive] Copying Fanatical's "Platinum" $3 per game pricing won't excite me, IGN.
[Dislike games] I want multiplayer FPS! A single-player top-down extraction "shooter" won't cut it.
[$1?!] When I complained about "no T1" option in some recent bundles, I didn't mean I want a $15 Tier 1 followed by... more expensive tiers.

Yikes that price, but some of the games there look outstanding. Powerslave: Exhumed is definitely recommended

1 year ago

ZERO Sievert looks VERY interesting!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

There is some interesting games, but itยดs not even a 90% off...

1 year ago

An entire bundle of never bundled. Rare to see.

I've played Submerged: Hidden Depths on Stadia. Totally agree, it's a gem!

1 year ago*

+1 they are all still recent 2022 games. they could be re-bundled or cost less

1 year ago

Really good selection but too expensive

1 year ago

I'm thinking about this one. Averages out to $3.30 a game.
All of them are worth that price. All with historical lows nowhere near as cheap.
I'm considering this a "mid price" bundle vs just too expensive.

If I don't get this bundle, its because I talked sense into myself about my existing backlog and went back to playing some Fallout 4. lol

1 year ago

7 games I do not have, but on the fence since it is more pricey than Choice

1 year ago

Right. I was thinking this would be a good Choice line up. lol

1 year ago

Damn, the price is a tad high but T1 and T2 look mighty tempting, I'll probably end up buying it.

Side rant: I'll never figure out how CV works and how is it calculated or decided on, I have no clue why these relatively expensive first-time bundled games give such low CV.

1 year ago

Check out the end of the FAQ for the site, it breaks down the CV explanation. Basically, if a game gets bundled, CV is reduced to 15% of its MSRP. If it's given away, it goes down to 0.

1 year ago

Haha, now I feel pretty stupid for missing that, I could've sworn that's absolutely not how it worked for some of the games. Thanks for letting me know.

1 year ago

The rule of thumb is: if a bundle costs less than 95% of the total retail of the bundle, then the games are automatically added to the partial CV list. In practice though, this rule is only orientative.

Sometimes T3 costs too much and then the games are left at 100% CV, while the rest of the bundle is set to 15%.
Other times, even though the games have a $3 bundle value or more (similar to the current case or Fanatical Platinum / Diamond bundles), they are still changed to 15% CV if their grey market prices are quite low (this often happens with Humble Choice, when you have a mix of 2-3 valuable games and the rest being sold for mere cents on the grey market).

Either way, the charts reflect the probable CV after the support moderator parses the bundle and decides which of these games will be switched to partial CV or not. Even if this happens much later (let's say, in one week from now or even longer than that), the CV change date is considered to be the bundle launch date (or for some Humble Choice games, the leaks date) and the CV is retroactively recalculated. Therefore there's no real reason to present them as full CV in the chart now and update them at a later date, because I have no idea when the person tasked to process and update the CV will actually do that.
Of course there can always be differences between what that specific moderator considers to update and what my chart presents. After all, I'm not a mind reader. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ”ฎ
(For example this is one of the cases in which I'm really unsure about what kind of CV these games will end up having. I would say that it largely depends on how many people end up buying this bundle.)

Ultimately, this is done (as far as I know) only to prevent an unfair CV gain by giving away games that have a high price but which can be bought for cheap.

1 year ago

That's a great explanation, thank you.

1 year ago

looks like humble is learning from the worst, fucking fanatical. at least they're new games from last year, not rebundled crap that's cheaper on sale, sold in a 'platinum' bundle.

1 year ago

i'm tempting for the Tier 1 anyway. it is expensive but is have 4 good games

1 year ago

WAY too much.And only for Powerslave. NOT worth it anymore.

1 year ago

Why are bundles 3 times more expensive this year?

1 year ago

They probably saw the price of graphics cards and decided that gaming is now an expensive hobby for rich people.

I'm happy I have already collected enough games while they were cheap to keep me busy for the rest of my life. I don't mind waiting 5 or 10 years to get a game at the right price because I have a big enough backlog of games I want to play to keep me entertained. Plus, I don't buy expensive top end hardware, so waiting a while to get a game just means that it will be old enough that I should be able to max out the graphics on my cheaper hardware.

1 year ago*

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 year ago

+1.

After 6-7 years, a $60 game can Drop to $10. Most bugs are fixed. The base game may upgraded to the definition edition. And if it's bundled, price can even better.
I found a lot of games I haven't played from my backlog recently. Sitting down and enjoy the games already owned is a good idea.

1 year ago

The only games that could potentially interest me are both in tier 2 so nope :/

1 year ago

Yeah, this is likely a skip. I have ZERO Sievert and Submerged: Hidden Depths wishlisted, but this price is just brutal, considering I don't care about the other games. A shame, really.

1 year ago

ZERO Sievert on wishlist, but it's at the $20 tier and is $20 by itself normally.... so easy pass

1 year ago

The first Supraland game was a lot of fun and I didn't even know there was a 2nd, but there's no way I'm paying that much.

1 year ago

Several nice games there (Submerged, Haiku, Supraland)! I'm disappointed by ZERO Sievert. I do not own it nor do I ever played but from the thumbnail it seemed it would be a game like King of Dragon Pass (handrawn image). Anyway, the game seems nice but it's a totally different genre

1 year ago*

Wow, very interesting bundle! Not so compelling price, but the selection is very tempting.

1 year ago

Submerged: Hidden Depths is the only one that interests me. But then it was given away for free on Epic.
I wish they had rebundled the original Submerged in a cheaper bundle instead, since I'm still missing that one!

1 year ago

it was free on EGS and it also have got only 66% on metacritic and a poor user score. also the first Submerged got poor reviews

1 year ago*

I haven't played Hidden Depths yet but the first Submerged is a good game, so I'm not sure if those "poor reviews" are a good metric.

1 year ago

I was shocked to see such a good bundle but then I saw the price. Technically it's around $3 per game, but in terms of games I want it's $5 per game (3 games in tier 1 and 1 in tier 2) and money is an issue for me so have to skip it

1 year ago

No way. We'll get better discounts eventually anyway.

1 year ago

for the Tier1 3,46โ‚ฌ par game is not very bad. the best games are into the Tier 1 anyway

1 year ago*

Whether it's bad or not depends on a person. If you want them and find the price acceptable, then go ahead and buy it, I'm not stopping you or anybody else. But I find it a bad offer for multiple reasons, and am willing to wait for a better occasion. Simple as that.
And I prefer tier 2 games to other ones myself. :p

1 year ago

i don't like Early Access games and i have Submerged Hidden Dephs on EGS so i easly avoid the Tier 2 and 3

1 year ago*

i have Submerged Hidden Dephs on EGS

1 year ago*

you are an idiot. Submerged games are not very good, at least according to the reviews of many, so i don't care to have them on steam. probably i never will play them. I'm fine with the freebie version even without the achievements

1 year ago*

You post similar things on many people's comments. We get it, you don't like early access and you value things different from others. No need to spam every thread/most posts with it, in fact it's against the rules.

1 year ago

Lol, and he deleted original comments where he said that he will skip the bundle because it is expensive. It's like those comments are written by a bot - spammy and repetitive.

1 year ago

This person got himself suspended twice for posting/spamming every week (and in between) in the EGS freebies thread for how much he hates EGS, repeating the same bullshit over and over and over. It's above and beyond hilarious that he is now argueing against a bundle because he has a game on EGS.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Was only really interested in the Supraland game, but as I checked out the rest, I came to realize that I wouldn't mind trying out at least 4 others, so I bought the 6 game bundle. Turns out to be pretty damn good value, assuming the others are at least interesting.

I'm surprised.. Usually I only find 1 or 2 games in these bundles I want to try, but then again usually the bundles aren't this expensive, so I guess it kinda evens out.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.