Well, I was enjoying my wins, mostly Hollow Knight, and I wanted to give back a little...

AMAZING MOOD THEME FOR EPICNESS

This is a humble train for you people.

Level 1+, Basic SGTools

Question:

Which SG win you enjoyed the most?

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Reserved because of reasons

5 years ago

why do people reserve the first post?

5 years ago

It's for the sake of future thread formatting.

It's a practice that's more typically found in event threads [where different subpoints to the event are easier to interact with after being formatted into separate sections], high-involvement content threads [eg, roleplaying threads], complex discussion threads [ie, threads where there may be several subtopics], or long-duration theme threads [ie, threads where past data has lost any immediate utility but still serves a reference purpose].

That is to say, it's useful for any thread where topic subpoints may benefit from splitting off into a separate subsection. If you're aware of the need beforehand you can reserve multiple posts, but reserving just the first post is enough to allow you to link to any future prioritized subposts within that first post. As such, that's enough to ensure that regardless of the future scope of the thread, formatting will still be easy to handle.

While such reservation is typically to no benefit for a brief-duration, simple-topic thread such as this one, many forum-users [especially those of us familiar with certain older forum structures, where the practice was far more common (due to posts being bound by strict character limits, thus limiting what the initial topic post could contain) ] get into the habit of reserving first post regardless of thread topic, as a "just in case" measure. Since it doesn't hurt anything to create a reserved first post, it's a habit with no downsides.

5 years ago

Six hours left

5 years ago

I enjoyed a lot of games so its too hard to pick just one. Deadpool was great fun of a game, main character cracked me up. Figment was pretty little game, not too challenging but nice. Leap of Fate was hidden gem for me, didn't knew that game and entered on a hunch and it was very unusual twin stick shooter with rogue-like elements. Enigmatis 2 was like second Hidden Object game that i beaten and while its casual its good fun, recommended when you need a break from more serious titles. And i am not particularly good in Rocket League but who knew that simple version on football with cars in it can be so addictive? Absolute blast of the game. Thanks for a lovely ride!

5 years ago

Hard to say, I've won some great games! My favourite so far is probably either The Norwood Suite or Tales from the Borderlands. I'm also playing the sequel to Fault - Milestone One right now because SteamGifts gave me the chance to play the first one and I enjoyed it.

My most impressive SteamGifts win is probably Cuphead, which was due to Nera's insane generosity. Still hard to believe I won it.

5 years ago

The Deadly Tower of Monsters. I enjoyed that one way more then I was expecting.
That said, I've got some really good wins I haven't played yet.

5 years ago

I got many fantastic games here! But, if I had to pick the one I liked the most, it would be The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, but Unavowed is right there behind it.

Cheers!

5 years ago

Bump!
Life is strange! A very good game!

5 years ago

Bump

5 years ago

Bump!

5 years ago

Bump

5 years ago

Thank you for the train.:)

I posted my answer in the first cart.;)

5 years ago

Bump

5 years ago

I loved Rebel Galaxy.
Need to play moar of my wins :|

5 years ago

My favourite win is Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! (their punctuation, not mine).

I loved the original, and this added more content, depth and polish.

5 years ago

Not entered any of them but have a free bump.
Maybe Civilization VI, I stopped playing it only because I have to study and it's one of the most stressful games I've ever played.

5 years ago

bump

5 years ago

Dishonored 2. Couldn't believe I actually won it.

5 years ago

Probably Hollow Knight ;)

5 years ago

:)

5 years ago

up

5 years ago

really hard to pick only one, considering that I tend to enter only giveaways for games I'm interested in
If I really have to choose, I'll go with one of the most recently played: Okami :D

but seriously, those I played, I enjoyed almost all of them ;)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Conan exiles, so far I’ve spent almost 200 hours in it and still enjoy playing

5 years ago

I thought my most favorite wins was Shadowrun: Dragonfall, but then i win Hollow Knight too.

5 years ago*

Probably RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry!

5 years ago

wargame red dragon

5 years ago

thank you bumpy

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.