Posting review for me doesn't seems to work... (I get the message that was an error in posting it...)

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

go on to other page, and go back, after that i was able to post my review

steam servers always struggle with every sale.

1 year ago

Imagine that any Steam sales don't make the server burns. One man can dream.

1 year ago

At this point, after all these years, it's already a feature.

1 year ago

They shoudl add to the title "now with more burning servers!"

1 year ago

It was giving me a Steam Server error, any time I tried to install or update any game.. o.O;

So I restarted Steam, to see if that'd help, and got the enjoyable experience of the client just keeping popping up that load-up advertisment tab back up, over and over, no matter how many times I attempt to close it. I was going to give up after twenty attempts, but then I kept going.. over 30 tries and three client restarts now, and I still can't get it closed..

I mean, I can install and update games again now but, y'know, the new bug wasn't really a necessary replacement..

Seriously, Valve... -.-;

Edit: Now store searches are broken and the library tab isn't working.

1 year ago*

I found it nice that there is an option to skip VR games.

1 year ago

Same, I mean most nominations are random crap for me since I hardly own any games from this year, but forcing a VR choice when many don't own it seemed weird to me!

1 year ago

and to skip handheld games, too :)

1 year ago

171 for best game of the year

1 year ago

https://i.ibb.co/ypkTgYR/Screenshot-2022-11-17-150055.png
does anyone know how to get this animated sticker?

1 year ago

Looks like a Steam Deck so you probably have to own one.

1 year ago

I think Steam Pal was the mascot used when they started selling Steam Deck in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong in september.
No idea about the sticker thou.

1 year ago

maybe you will need to watch some game awards broadcast on steam

Edit: on steamDB it says 1000 points, maybe you will be able to buy it https://steamdb.info/app/2217960/communityitems/

1 year ago*

Look at the date: 8 december. We have to wait.

1 year ago

making it so it could only be games from this year kills it for me and yet again i just picked all trash and goat sim for labor of love

1 year ago

Same - only Gems of War as LoL for me.

Gotta love those perpetually updating games.

1 year ago

It says you can skip VR (which I don't have, so I did) and the on-the-go (don't have steam deck, so I skipped) and still have the all categories part of the badge unlock but it didn't work for me. And it doesn't let me unskip and put some random crap in to change that either. lol. Or maybe it's just the usual overload so I'll try again later.

1 year ago

When I did it, there was no skip option for VR, but the other skip worked and counted. I was also able to change it afterwards, so probably just some Steam hiccup.

1 year ago

Yeah I checked back just now trying to edit and apparently the badge unlocked 8 minutes ago.

Sdenote, I'm glad they kept the old Steam Awards look. After they had the backlash last year and even added the remark that the design may change, I was worried how it'd turn out this year.

1 year ago

I don't like that they still don't have a working filter for "released after x".

1 year ago

agreed, I was actually googling a way to find what steam games I own that were released this year to at least somewhat properly nominate things. XD

1 year ago

I skipped both and it worked fine, though it updated my count of fulfilled tasks only after clicking the badge on my profile.

1 year ago

Yee just the usual steam shenanigans I suppose. Was actually aiming for a specific time of unlocking but they had other plans XD

1 year ago

I did everything and not one counted so it is messed up :D

1 year ago

I had the same issue until I changed a few chosen games (then I re-chose them)

1 year ago

Any card drop?

1 year ago

Cards drop only on Winter and Summer sales.

1 year ago

I see they went with the Classic badge design after the massive ****storm of negative reactions that last year's badge got. :P

1 year ago

help i had two ticks for picking the nominations went to play one and now have none even though i have the half way badge still?

1 year ago

I have exactly the same problem. I went to play one game and updated my review and now I have zero ticks.

1 year ago

I nominated a game for every slot, didn't get any ticks and no badge for me at all. T__T
edit: 18 hrs later, now the badge showed up and I was able to finish leveling it up as well.

1 year ago*

Apparently, switching a review's Visibility counts as "updating" it.
So fastest way to get that out of the way would be to put any game you've reviewed in the Labour Of Love category and switching the review's visibility between Friends Only and Public real quick.

1 year ago

Haa, it appears i have only played 1 game from this year' How to Bathe your cat - Impossible mission i might have to find some other games to play to even it up a bit.

Is there a way to search my library for games released this year

1 year ago

You can go here, load your library, and after it's done loading you can chose to order by release date.

1 year ago

I only played 4 games released this year (one of which I barely started this week) so I had to get a bit creative when completing my nominations, good thing they allow us to just skip VR this time.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.