Our first summer event was a great success with over 250 people completing 2 phases and over 150 people conquering all phases!!! Lets see if our WINTER event can reach even higher stats! Come join in on the fun!

NOTE:Just for clicking on any puzzle in Phase 5 & 6 and viewing the puzzle you get free GAs... you don't even have to solve them!!

Puzzle Notes: We are releasing Phase 1&2 NOW till Jan 15!

Phases 3&4 Dec 23rd, ACTIVE NOW! Till Jan 22!

Phase 5 Dec 30th ACTIVE NOW till Jan 29!

Phase 6 Jan 6th ACTIVE NOW till Feb 5th!

Trains filled with prizes bundled and unbundled will be continuously added during the event!!

About Bundlelicious: For those that don't know, we were one of the first bundle giveaway groups on Steamgifts.
We have had 10's of thousands of successful bundle giveaways by our members, which is our specialty!
We also organize dozens of gaming events & challenges every year, and feature monthly puzzle events!

With this Winter Puzzle Event we are now bringing the puzzle events to you, even if you are not a member!

These puzzles are open to everyone on Steamgifts who is a Level 1+ on SG!
If you are not level 1 on SG yet, don't worry, getting to level 1 is EASY, simply make 1 succesful giveaway on Steamgifts
to earn a boarding pass to this event!

Our puzzle master has created a series of Interlocking puzzles! Solve them and you will get access to giveaway trains!

There are 6 phases of this puzzle event. After solving each phase of this event you will get a passcode-- thus if you finish all 6 phases you will get 6 passcodes.
Submitting two passcodes of the 6 will get you on trains for those that have conquered one phase and those that have solved 2 phases and likewise for 3 solved, 4 solve, 5 solved and 6 solved for a total of 6 potential list of trains to win access to GAs!

HOG Screenshots PUZ PUZ PUZ PUZ Passcode ITH META Puzzle
PHASE 1A till Jan15 HOG01 HOG02 HOG03 HOG04 - -
PHASE 1B till Jan15 HOG05 HOG06 HOG07 HOG08 PC ITH- PH1 -
PHASE 2A till Jan15 HOG09 HOG10 HOG11 HOG12 - (OPTIONAL)
PHASE 2B till Jan15 HOG13 HOG14 HOG15 HOG16 PC ITH- PH2 PH1&2 Meta

Crossword and Match PUZ TOPIC PUZ TOPIC PUZ TOPIC PUZ TOPIC Passcode ITH META Puzzle
PHASE 3A till Jan 22 CW01 Animals that can fly! CW02 Animal Favorites CW03 Eat That Meat! CW04 High Jumpers! - -
PHASE 3B till Jan 22 CW05 African Animals! CW06 What is that rodent? CW07 Sexy Animals! CW08 Color in a Name PC ITH- PH3 -
PHASE 4A till Jan 22 CW09 Color-Changing Animals! CW10 Australian Animals! CW11 Animal Habitats! CW12 TV&Movie Animals! - (OPTIONAL)
PHASE 4B till Jan 22 CW13 Unusual Animals! CW14 Celebrity Pet Names! CW15 Products from Cows! CW16 Products from Pigs! PC ITH- PH4 PH3&4 Meta

Silhouettes PUZ PUZ PUZ PUZ PUZ
PHASE 5 till Jan 29 SIL01 Dog Breeds SIL02 Cartoon Characters SIL03 Famous People SIL04 Famous Cities SIL05 Tree Leaves

OPTICAL Illusions PUZ PUZ PUZ PUZ
PHASE 6 till Feb 5 OPT01 Illusion Zoo Animals! OPT02 Amphibians Illusion! OPT03 Animal Pet Illusions! OPT04 Mammals Illusion!

REWARD TRAINS REWARD TRAINS REWARD TRAINS
- TRAINS for 1 Phase solved! - TRAINS for 3 Phases solved! - TRAINS for 5 Phases solved!
- TRAINS for 2 Phases solved! - TRAINS for 4 Phases solved! - TRAINS for 6 Phases solved!

Note: Reward trains will be continually be added throughout the complete event so keep checking back for announcements on new trains added. If you want to add a train to the event and are a Bundlelicious member then contact 1000mgGinseng. All others non-BL members can contact jeffhowe or simply reply in main thread below expressing interest in donating a train.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump for deadlines! :)

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

6 years ago

Solved 4 puzzles in Phase 6, but stuck at meta... Guess I will leave it for later...

6 years ago

6 years ago

Awesomesauce! Thank you very much for your very hard work! I wouldn't be surprised if preparing this event took longer than the time it's active for! I think you and also all of the participants who have reached the final train can now:

View attached image.
6 years ago

People are curious how long it took to make this event... well, it's hard to estimate how long as I did it over a long period of time... Since there are 2 per year then as soon as the first one was done in June 2017, I started designing the one for the winter session. So 6 months working on it in stages several hours each day... then when it came to putting it all together 4 long days of just creating the GAs and linking in everything ... (like 12 hour days)...

Design = 20 hours (design of the puzzles)
Creation of crosswords= 20 hours
Picture match pic and html of puzzles for it= 15 hours
HOG screenshots and creating the links=10 hours
Creation of HOG Iths= 10 hours
Creation of Crossword ITHs= 15 Hours
Phase 5 Design and Creation=20 Hours
Phase 6 Design and Creation= 20 Hours
12x4 for the GA creation and links= 50 Hours
Other misc= 20 Hours (creating thread tables, links, ftp etc)

So about 200 hours...

And then all the time during the event moderating and giving hints etc... is time not counted.

I love doing it because SOOOO MANY are saying how much fun it was solving...

I thought this would be my last as I've run out of keys for GAs but over the last few weeks I've been collecting more so I'm sure I will do it again.

Just need an idea for a theme-- animals was broad enough to make it work but I'm at a loss to think of some other broad enough theme that would interest everyone.... I'd like ideas from all of you.

Thanks to you and all for the kind words and support!

6 years ago

It's a massive amount of time! Full-time job is much easier quite often xD Thank you so much for putting up with all the questions and calls for help!

As for the next idea... Maybe art/history of art (you could start with Lascaux ;)). It's not easy to find a broad AND interesting theme, you're right :)

6 years ago

I’m thinking maybe an event on Acadamia...

Then I could include all acadamia subjects...

6 years ago

6 years ago

Bump. Still got P6 to go.

6 years ago

Phase 4 finished, not sure I have it in me to tackle the Meta. Will try tomorrow.

6 years ago

Bump for finally got around to finishing Phase 6!

6 years ago

Congrats!

6 years ago

6 years ago

Bump for completing all 6 phases! (though yesterday without posting - but now it could need a new bump^^)

Thanks again for this awesome event! Had a lot of fun doing all your puzzles. :)

6 years ago

Glad you had fun!

Thanks for your kind words!

6 years ago

Added trains to event!! Thanks so much!

6 years ago

Bump for:

JAN 25th 2 Trains added: 1 under 5 phase solvers and another under 6 phase (or full event) solvers!! by EinAnderer! From a fellow solver of the event!

6 years ago

bump and thanks to EinAnderer :)

6 years ago

Thank you, EinAnderer, for additional trains!

6 years ago

Bump and much thanks to EinAnderer!

6 years ago

Can I ask about the Meta puzzle for Phase 3 & 4? Struggling with this one. Do the symbols represent letters in the passcodes? hope not as the one match I can make so far will not work if so.
EDIT: Nevermind. Finally solved one question so know what to do. Assume the symbols relate to a further evil puzzle?

6 years ago*

If you solved the keycodes in meta phase 1&2 that look like 6(4) etc then you use these stranger looking keycodes to do the same thing just by using a different technique.

6 years ago

Will not even try. Hate decoding stuff (pretty sure that it is beyond me unless there is an example right in front of me). Very happy just getting through that last Meta, thanks :)

6 years ago

I don't want to spoil things but one hint I hope I can share... Don't overthink it ;)

6 years ago

Still grinding my way through Phase 5. Thanks for the above hint, maybe if I finish 5 and 6 I will ponder it.

6 years ago

Good luck! :)

6 years ago

It's with a bit of melancholy that I will bump for completely solved.
It has been a great journey; a few ups as well as some downs (HOGs are fun, OPT01 was painful).
Thank you for the effort you put into the event, Jeff!

6 years ago

Glad you enjoyed the event so much...

Future events will have one or two of the phases HOG based... so you can look forward to that.

Trying to think of a theme for next one that will be interesting as animals... what about the universe?! I'm excited to get to work soon on the next event!

Thank you for your extra nice and kind words. They made my day! ;)

6 years ago

I was thinking about cosmos theme but I wasn't sure it could be as appealing as animals (as universe has a more 'scientific' sound) so I didn't suggest it. But if you go that route, I give you +1 :D

I can't whitelist twice, sorry ;)

6 years ago

The universe as a topic feels a bit ... spacious? 😛
Other broad topics I can think of off the top of my head are sports, movies, music, and countries?

6 years ago

Sport/music might not be that broad as not everyone is into that. Unless the questions are also very broad (and music includes Bach/Mozart/Chopin ;))

Countries on the other hand sound like something really cool with an added bonus of learning a new stuff :D

6 years ago

I'd think music especially could be quite specific in genre, to make people scour the web a bit. Regarding this event, I had to search the web quite a few times.
Bump.

6 years ago

6 years ago

"Thank you"-bump.

6 years ago

Bump! Finished phase 6, it took be a bit but I got them all :D . Thank you for all the puzzles Jeff!

6 years ago

6 years ago

ein anderer Zug! 😃

(sorry had to make this bad joke 😅)

6 years ago

+1, puns are always good :D

6 years ago

It's spelled retriever not retreiver. Good puzzles but that bugged the heck out of me ;)

6 years ago

Sorry...

6 years ago

I checked the ITH for acceptable answers and I had both retriever and retreiver and acceptable answers.

I did it that way as I know many might misspell it.

6 years ago

The misspelling was actually on the image that I saved from the web so someone else had the misspelling. I guess I should have edited the image to correct the misspelling but instead the quick fix was to allow both spellings in the set of acceptable answers.

6 years ago

No worries, no big deal. I noticed before I typed the answer so didn't realize you had both spellings acceptable. Good job.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Stuck on leaves and the city on Phase 5. Do not believe this silhouette is one of the ones for the previous ITH. Would that be correct?
Edit, nevermind, got back in and realised what city it is, lol.
As for the leaf, maybe I will look at it tomorrow :)

6 years ago

Solved all the puzzles.
Thanks for all the effort!

6 years ago

Great accomplishment!

Congrats!

6 years ago

6 years ago

Thanks!

6 years ago

Bump for fully solved! Thank you jeffhowe for another great event and thank you to everyone who contributed giveaways!

6 years ago

Great job! Thanks for being a full event conqueror!

6 years ago

6 years ago

Bumpy for completing the silhouettes phase! ;)
Great work you have done there!! Thank you. :3

6 years ago

Stuck on leaf?fruit for Phase 5 ITH.

6 years ago

1 word- 5 letters

Fruit- singular not plural

6 years ago

Tried maple, holly, mistletoe (was getting desperate :)), cherry (even though that is a fruit that does not resemble the silhouette). Not familiar with any fruit that looks like that :( So is the required leaf name not on your source list? (because I am down to just trying every 5 letter word I guess)

Edit: typed one last thing in and it worked (no idea why, never seen the fruit look like that...don't they come in bags?. Thanks for the prompt)

6 years ago*

You should have easily recognized it from the picture of them in the JIGIDI

6 years ago

Bump for solving phase 6. Great Work! Thanks

6 years ago

Welcome to SG! Phase 5 ends in one day...

I’m working on a new puzzle that should be up in a few days too that will have some nice GAs... hope to see you there!

6 years ago

6 years ago

The time has come. Its hard to believe, I know, but its true...
COMPLETION BUMP!!!! \o/
Thank you Jeff, for all of your puzzles and hard work and replies! It was such a great time. :)

6 years ago

Thanks you for conquering the complete event... and for your kind words.

In a few days I have another puzzle planned to release so stay tuned!

6 years ago

Count me in. count me in!! :D

6 years ago

6 years ago

"~12 hours remaining of P5 and 5 phases trains"-bump.

6 years ago

Thanks for your support bumps!

6 years ago

bump

6 years ago

Bump for total completion!

Thanks again for all the fun! :)

6 years ago