Hello

Thinking of buying this screen for my xbox 360 but i'm not sure if it would work, anyone know?
AOC e2470Swda

EDIT: Got a cableconverter so cables is not the problem, the resolution and such is.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

it should work just fine as long as you have the input for it,though what kind of cable converter?

it will also work just fine as a pc monitor

and if you want you could just get an hdmi to dvi converter cable

though audio may be an issue as DVI does not carry audio

but if you need help with one that has audio just tell me your budge and try and help you with it

other wise pick a monitor that has hdmi and speakers

9 years ago

here is one that has IPS which will give you a better picture,hdmi and speakers 113.99

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AOC-i2269Vwm-Value-21-5-Monitor/dp/B00BDBVCCK/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1406691334&sr=1-2&keywords=aoc+hdmi#productDetails

is your primary use for the xbox 360 if so that will be perfect

here is one that could be mutli use as it has vga,dvi,hdmi and has speakers 121.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/AOC-e2460Sh-inch-LED-Monitor/dp/B00J4LIF4Y/ref=sr_1_7?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1406691334&sr=1-7&keywords=aoc+hdmi

9 years ago

Just ordered the AOC e2460Sh, thanks mate <3

9 years ago

Looks like a great screen! Go for it :D

9 years ago

HDMI to DVI-D adapter and you get a picture.

Use RCA (white and red) + 3,5mm adapter to connect speakers / headphones.

9 years ago

but the 360 does not have a headphone jack nor does it have rca and DVI does not carry sound it is video only so no matter if it has speakers or not it will not matter for the 360

and in theory you could plug both them in at the same time but i know on a slim it needs a bit of modding to remove some of the casing so both cables will fit and in the end he would need 3 cables to do the one job that the monitors i suggested that only cost him 10-15 more for a lot less wires

that is why i suggested getting hdmi unless they are going to use a head set or some other form for sound like using the digital out on the back of it to a supported device

if it was pc it would be a lot easier as even with DVI you could use motherboard or sound card for sound

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by H4mm4r3.