shop

Just tested and it works - though I have to say their shop interface is rather crappy.
It would not let me chose Paypal w/o entering a mobile number, so I picked a different payment method.

It's not a price mistake, they are celebrating 10 thousand Facebook fans (not linking this: https://www.facebook.com/gamekeys.biz)

Inb4: It's not a Steam key - I know but it's still a pretty good deal.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

FK uplay

1 decade ago

No steam? pfft Fk it ;D

1 decade ago

UPlay? I don't play.

1 decade ago

clever.

1 decade ago

Even the Steam version uses Uplay. You guys should not miss out on an awesome game for a great price just because of Uplay.

1 decade ago

thats the reason most people dont get it on steam either.
I wouldn't mind using uplay If it would be the only client I use, but I don't want to be forced to have multiple gaming clients on my pc and take care of multiple accounts on such.
Thats said I still picked it up for a buddy of mine from which I know he is using uplay, so thanks for sharing OP.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

Seriously? You are okay when you are forced to use Steam, but when you are forced to use another one gaming client then you are not okay? Alright... Also, it is not anything special to have UPlay.

1 decade ago

can't you read.
I have no problem with uplay, I even wrote I would use it myself if it would be the only one.
My problem is solely to have multiple clients and therefor multiple accounts for gaming to handle.
I just want one account for gaming with only one password to remember etc..

1 decade ago

Yup, recently had a 5€ Splinter Cell Blacklist Uplay key. Will take some time before it's that cheap on Steam and it launches Uplay anywy.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

No Steam No fun, ese.

1 decade ago

lol

1 decade ago

Great deal but... sms for paying via paypal? com'on...

1 decade ago

Wow, nice...thanks a lot :))) There r no Steam Achievments anyways....so I don't give a fck :)) Gonna link it as non-steam-game ^^

1 decade ago

I got an invalid Uplay promocode from them at first (they give out promocodes whit which you can 'buy' the game from the Uplay store for free), but their support solved the problem immediately.

1 decade ago

No Steam - no pay :-(

1 decade ago

It's a very good game

1 decade ago

a shady key selling site, no thanks

1 decade ago

So if PayPal requires some strange mobile identification what are the other payment options? I'd rather not input my credit card data on a generic key selling site...

1 decade ago

I was wondering too...

1 decade ago

I also had "Überweisung" and "Sofortüberweisung.de", but those options are probably limited to Germany

1 decade ago

So you're from Germany and you picked one of those two options or is there some trick to it?

1 decade ago

I'm from Germany ;)

I think they wouldn't work w/o a German banking account, not sure though.

1 decade ago

So many butthurt people by uplay :D missing on one of the best game shooters of all time - Far Cry 3. This makes me sad.

1 decade ago

Does it have always online DRM? If yes then I'm not interested.

1 decade ago

Site is not sending me a SMS to allow Paypal payments - #FAIL

1 decade ago

Did you put your country code in front of it? It worked for me in France.

1 decade ago

Only country code? I added 0031 (international access code + Netherlands). Will try again with only the country code.

EDIT - Not getting ANY confirmation option anymore when picking PayPal payments. Too bad, no FarCry for me then...

1 decade ago

I wrote +33xxxxxxxxx where xxxxxxxxx is my number without the first zero. Ex: 0612345678 --> +33612345678.

1 decade ago

try +31

1 decade ago

Ah, +316xxxxxxxx did do the trick indeed. First time ever I had to do it this way :s

1 decade ago

Pity that it's not actual FC3.

1 decade ago

Uplay? Not even if they gave it for free bro. I've had enough of ubisoft's shitty platform.

1 decade ago

you still need Uplay account to play «Blood Dragon»

1 decade ago

Prefer be "Arrrr and rom!"

1 decade ago

I already own it on steam. Thank you for sharing anyways :)

1 decade ago

I've the SMS problem as well.

1 decade ago

No steam, no game.

1 decade ago

So no DRM, no game to you either?

1 decade ago

I'm wondering how those people used to get their games before Steam... "CD? DVD? No way I'm waiting for Steam! Yes I know, I won't be able to play a lot of great games but I don't care because the most important thing is I have a beautiful collection of games I won't play, gathered in the same place. It's far more important than enjoying the games themselves!"

1 decade ago

It is funny, but you are right.

1 decade ago

We used to get our games like you and everyone else did, we just don't want to move back to the stone ages. So far i have yet to see any other launcher or service automatically keep my games updated without me having to worry about it. Every single other one waits until i want to play the game before downloading a several gb patch which is no bueno for me. I want to play my games when i want to play them not a half hour or more from now when i decide to play another game instead.

There are games i make exceptions for but if the game is available on steam i want it on steam and nowhere else.

1 decade ago

You're totally right and I don't deny all the great qualities of Steam! It's just that I feel sorry for people who refuse to play a great game just because it's not on Steam. Consider Uplay and Origin as services like PS3 and XBOX: to start your game, you have to use a specific device/software. You often can't choose, but it's not the end of the world to deal with it. You want to play The Last of Us? You start your PS3. You want to play Gears of War? You start your XBOX. You want to play Battlefield 4? You start Origin. It is the way it is and there are only PC players to complain about that. I rather want competition between platforms than a holy and powerful single one that has all the rights. Look at the XBOX ONE story: if the PS4 didn't exist, all the criticisms regarding online connection, second-hand market and so on would have been ignored. Sure, people do their own choices, but I just express my opinion that it is a very narrow-minded point of view. Steam is a chance, not a totalitarian regime!

1 decade ago

So, do you have problems with other people choosing how and where do they want to play their games? Are you saying you are an intolerant person that wants to controll other peoples life?

1 decade ago

Yes! Control over people and over the world! On your knees :D

1 decade ago

Great Deal, but sadly I bought it last summer.. And luckly I didn't buy it on steam, since it would still use UPLAY.

1 decade ago

Meh no steam

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Me wants cards

1 decade ago