Sadly these are all DLCs or digital currency for mainly a few free-to-play games.

Rogue Company Play At Home Pack
Warframe®: Starter Bundle
Brawlhalla - Play At Home Pack
Rocket League® - PlayStation®Plus Pack
Twice the Courage
Destruction AllStars - 1100 Destruction Points
MLB® The Show™ 21 10 The Show Packs
NBA 2K21 Play at Home Pack

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/16d143a2-c5f2-4572-9ceb-742796eec7b6/1

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Very weak sendoff to the Play at Home campaign. This would have been better as the first reward months ago, and then have Horizon as the last one now.

2 years ago

Link?

2 years ago

Just open the Playstation store and then you will see the Playstation Play at Home button.
But here you go https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/16d143a2-c5f2-4572-9ceb-742796eec7b6/1

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Greedstation

2 years ago

choosing beggar?

2 years ago

I'm Not begging, Stop spreading non sense.
I'm just Comparing PC (Steam, Epic, Uplay, Humble Bundle Free Games) vs Playstation AKA Greedstation that's All.

**My consoles are great at collecting dust that is. But my PS4 Controller works great on my PC and that's a Plus (Get it? PS Plus hahahahaha) xD

2 years ago

Choosing beggar is an expression, and seems to perfectly fit the situation - complaining about free stuff.

2 years ago

I Disagree But I Respect Your Right To Be Wrong.

2 years ago

You're free to disagree with what an expression means.

2 years ago

Does steam giving away free games, or did i miss something? From what i know, only game developers give away free games, not steam itself.

2 years ago

Oh you mean Valve? Well yea they have given a few of games in the past. But steam as a platform they have given many free games.

2 years ago

Which games? I dont think they give any recently, and the last time they did is years ago (could only remember portal 2)

2 years ago

they gave away l4d2 some years ago.

2 years ago

Oh, yeah. I remember. That was the latest game steam given away. Thanks btw!

2 years ago

How does giving away things for free makes them greedy?

2 years ago*

only he knows!

2 years ago

Why Sony is Greedy you ask? Simple:
1.Giving away a bunch of useless DLC's instead of games (Compared to PC heck even Android is pretty F*cked up)
2.Some of those DLC's are completely useless because you are required to buy the Game and or Pay Extra for a PS Plus subscription to play.

2 years ago

They gave Horizon not long ago. How is that greedy?
It just so happened that this time are dlc for free games that have in-game purchases. Those that play any of the games might appreciatte it. If they gave something for Geshin I would have no complaints too.

2 years ago

Hey want proof?
While PS gives free DLC for NBA 2K21
On PC Epic gives NBA 2K21 Game Free: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/nba-2k21

loool xD

2 years ago

+1 to @Nergeyn's comment. Sony may have had a bit of controversy earlier this year but the simple fact that they gave a bunch of games away last year and this year ESPECIALLY Horizon is the opposite of greedy.

2 years ago

This year alone they’ve given away 11 free games. What is your point here? Because from my point of view you’re just trying to justify pointless hate, when you actually have no valid reason.

2 years ago

Everyone is giving away free games (yay for us!). But I guess it might feel like Sony is just doing the bare minimum to follow this trend because they have to.

2 years ago

I'm not sure about that one. How many free games did Nintendo give away during Covid?

2 years ago

Also people seem to forget that devs give their game for free, not the platform owners. People should blame the devs/publishers for giving a steam key for their game "for free" on humblebundle, or on Epic, and not on consoles.
(Also whole discussion started from a 53-510 user bitching about not getting enough freebies, by calling the other side greedy :D )

2 years ago

Nintendo is not competing with anyone :-\

2 years ago

I got more free PSN games than XBL or Nintendo eShop.

2 years ago

Thanks ;)

2 years ago

I'm a little surprised that they ended their Play At Home with a bunch of DLC, but it is what it is. I got plenty of good shit to play with the first drop, and I had already bought HZD, so I'm still happy with it, regardless of the fact that I don't play any of the games that these DLC packs are for. And fuck the haters and complainers.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.