Hey guys! I got mail today:
HOUSTON, WE HAVE BUNDLES!
Launching February 17
Each day during Bundle Blast will feature a headline deal, including exclusively curated bundles boasting incredible AAA and Indie Steam games for you to enjoy.
But that’s not all, we’ll also be bringing you a very special contest as part of the Bundle Blast celebrations, with over $20,000 worth of games in total to be won.
Save Monday, February 17th in your gaming diaries as we’re bringing you interstellar collections of fantastic, must-have games as part of Bundle Blast 2020.
More information here ----->
https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/get-ready-for-bundle-blast-2020-unmissable-exclusive-bundles?utm_source=Fanatical+Newsletter&utm_campaign=bcbb97e1be-BundleBlastTeaser_15_02_2020&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3437eaaeba-bcbb97e1be-425672525&mc_cid=bcbb97e1be&mc_eid=b826c74609

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Sure you want to use any Houston references right now? What with the Astros scandal?

4 years ago

Lol! I forgot completely about theirs cheating scandal! What a shame! :D
I will use space reference now. <3

4 years ago

Ooof I'm worried about my wallet..

4 years ago

:D

4 years ago

Don't. It's probably going to be bundles we've already seen. And if not, bundles filled with titles that have been bundled many, many times. Unless you're very new to game bundles, I'd say your wallet is safe. :3

4 years ago

Hopefully it'll be actual bundle and not just those mystery crap, they're doing way too much of those lately!

4 years ago

Saw the blog post yesterday and honestly I don't see anything that makes it different than any other Yawnfest they have run. That is to say a bunch of 'meh' diluted bundles (and repeats) with maybe one or two (if we are lucky) actually being good.

4 years ago*

^^^

4 years ago

Sounds like a Mystery Blast!

4 years ago

Indeed. It's very fun and ethical and not at all gambling, though!

4 years ago

In this case my wallet is safe! :D

4 years ago

"exclusively curated bundles boasting incredible AAA and Indie Steam games for you to enjoy"
"interstellar collections of fantastic, must-have games as part of Bundle Blast 2020"

Yeah right... Last one was such a disappointment that I just can't get hyped for this one, but I do hope that they'll be better this time around.

4 years ago

true the last one really sucked and if i remember correctly i ended up not even buying a single one

4 years ago

I definitely didn't buy a single one during the last bundle fest so this one probably can't be any worse, can only be better. Or well I guess it could be just as bad, but lets hope it won't be.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

I expect about:
50% rebundling
30% game packs (that are technically bundles, but... you know. Game + DLCs)
10% pick or mix
10% (2 max) new bundles that are game bundles

+ as an extra, an overarching mystery bundle, maybe even two, with the first one being changed halfway through.

WIth this said, I'm still curious. There is nothing I can lose on checking one or a few bundle a day, maybe they even remind me to play one of the old games I have. I kinda like this nostalgia-aspect of sales and similar events :)

4 years ago

you forgot about gambling bundles

4 years ago

That's in the extra ;)

4 years ago

more like 80% rebundling :D

4 years ago

May very well be correct on the game by game scale, I guessed the 50% as returning bundles :)

4 years ago

I agree!

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.