I'm really salty, because I noticed this like 4 hours ago but couldn't remember my friend's referral link so I just missed it. All sold out. I bet they all went to resellers.
Unbelievable. These good sales only show up once in a blue moon.

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

All sold out.

Does it only tell you that during payment? 'cause I can still add them to cart fine.

4 years ago*

It's back then, Shadow Edition was grayed out like an hour ago

4 years ago

Thank you for the heads up, I finally got a copy <3

4 years ago

I'm happy they restocked the keys... just bought the base game. ^^

4 years ago

It did when I was trying to buy it, it always gave me an error. But glad I came back to this thread, cause you guys saved me. Thank you.

4 years ago

it shows that the deal is still available and k can add it to cart, maybe they got restocked

4 years ago

Yup, they definitely had to restock, cause I tried to buy it earlier and it was greyed out, and when I tried to buy the base game only, it gave me an error.

4 years ago

The title could probably do without the all caps, though.

Previous all-time-low appears to be 4.78, and it appears to go on sale at 4.99 regularly, so this is roughly a 40% discount off its usual sale price. [Previously bundled at $5.10+]

Shadow Edition's previous all-time-low appears to be $8.99, making for roughly a 33% discount off. Typical discount appears to be to $9.99 or higher, so the Shadow Edition is also at roughly 40% off the usual sale price.

4 years ago

I'll be talking in CAD, because that's my currency.
As far as I know, the lowest Aragami has been selling for on Steam is a bit below $9. CAD
I'm fine getting the base game only, so that Chrono.gg deal was pretty sweet in my eye. Paid $4.11 in Canadian dollars and I'm quite satisfied about it. I've checked the gray market and that game starts at $4 USD.

4 years ago

I was comparing to all marketplaces, since this itself is presented through a secondary marketplace.
Steam sales have definitely been higher than the all-time-lows, though, yes. Not going to look it up again, but I recall it being something like $8 and $12.45, maybe, for the base game and Shadow Edition. But then, Steam pricing is usually worse than secondary marketplaces (of course, they'd have trouble competing with Steam without that, after all), so that's not a surprise, either.

It's a lot steeper a discount compared to those sources but, even compared to other marketplaces and bundles, a 40% additional discount isn't too shabby. Does make you wonder if a future bundle is coming, though. Then again, it's been nearly two years since the Aragami bundle so, this seems like a fairly safe bet for those interested in the game. Especially since Chrono sales on the whole don't seem to be indicative of any long-term change in sale trend for the games they promote.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Would definitely have grabbed this if I had money available. Good deal.

4 years ago

A fun game to play with a friend.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.