Comment has been collapsed.

Invalid key.

7 years ago

I just traded someone for this and got 2 invalid keys :(

What happened?

7 years ago

It seems like no one got a valid key. And they just delete every comment about it in their Steam group.

7 years ago

looks funny when cant bring a good key for own game

7 years ago

The promo wasn't run by the game's publisher though. It's run by "SUPER Giveaways" and it would appear that all their promos got disabled.

7 years ago

Talk about a bad promotion for your game....

7 years ago

Invalid keys ... invalid keys everywhere >.<

I tried twice , both ware invalid ....

A russian friend who hoarded couple dozesn gave me 6 only 1 worked >.<

So yeah 1 out of 8 .... Great :c

7 years ago

Yes Invalid code me too

:(

Why make a giveaway to give bad KEYS?
It's good publicity for your game?

7 years ago

The keys worked before gleam disabled it and the keys were not invalid then :D

7 years ago

Gleam cannot disable keys. It was done by the developer. Gleam is a platform to give the keys, all rights lie with the developer and valve

7 years ago

┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲┈┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕┈┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂┈┈┈
▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂I

7 years ago

i know that gleam is a platform but if you go to the giveaway on gleam it says ' Promotion disabled' and the keys were active before all this.

7 years ago

Nope the keys were not active before the promotion disabled message came. My friends took the key and kept it didn't activate and it became invalid. Gleam disabled the promotion but dev disabled the keys.

Many people here have taken the key which wouldn't have been possible if the giveaway was disabled.

7 years ago

Yes the keys were invalid then. The reason the promo got disabled is that most keys were invalid in the first place.

If the keys were working, people who got them wouldn't be complaining about invalid keys.

7 years ago

... Gleam disabled this kind of giveaway... RIP

7 years ago

Promotion disabled
Sorry, this promotion has been disabled

Top kek

7 years ago

It would appear that all the promos from "SUPER GIveaways" have been disabled.

Edit: Ah, it appears that Gleam is no longer allowing giveaway groups to do promo through them, only game developers from now on. (Source)

7 years ago

Invalid keys, would you say they... redacted'em?

7 years ago

Now they retracted'em

7 years ago

A Steam Product code you activated has been removed from your account.
28 Aug
Redactem
Your recent Product code activation has been revoked due to a problem processing payment for this item. The games associated with this product code can no longer be played as a result. This could be due a problem with the payment methods you used to acquire this item from a third-party seller; or a problem with how the third-party seller acquired the Product code. Please contact the seller you acquired the Product code from for assistance.

If you would like to purchase the item, please visit the Steam Store. Otherwise you may choose to delete the local content associated with these games.

7 years ago

revoked :c

7 years ago

Just had mine revoked also. Here's an explanation from the dev: http://steamcommunity.com/app/502400/discussions/0/359547436758516674/

7 years ago

Revoked as well.

After reading: http://steamcommunity.com/app/502400/discussions/0/359547436758516674/

I doubt its a web security breach. These keys don't just get generated. It seems that they realized, after doing a giveaway, that a clause in the contract with the bundle site says "no giveaways" or something to that effect and revoked all giveaway keys, in anticipation of his "upcoming bundled". I'd guess same deal as the Drunk Wizards fiasco a while back, but at least they were more honest about it.

7 years ago

Thanks for the link

7 years ago

I think Devs pulled a fast one to get a bundle deal with Indiegala as well.

7 years ago

I wishlisted this game since moment I saw it on Steam, but now when I see that two giveaways of it failed, I am very disappointed (mostly in developer I think who is publishing this keys which he revoke right after it). This is second time that this game get somehow invalid keys after this "Instant win giveaways". A week ago was first failing giveaway and day ago second one ( http://gimme.one/6/ ), which is still active, but there is some kind of bug when you should see won key. After I got invalid key a week ago, I personally contacted developer over Facebook (I didn't saw then already opened topic about invalid keys on game's forums on Steam) and he told me a LIE, that keys were revoked right after giveaway finished, which is absolutely a lie, because same second I grabbed key I tried activate it and it was invalid, giveaway was still active then. After I read his post now on Steam ( this one http://steamcommunity.com/app/502400/discussions/0/359547436758516674/ ), I asked him there on which giveaway he mean that keys are revoked - a week ago once or a day ago once - he removed my comment from thread after 1-2 minutes before anybody saw it, I noticed that, asked him why my comment is removed, he removed second comment also. Tomorrow this game will appear in IndieGala Monday Bundle, but all of this looks as big fraud to me, I will strongly avoid this game and this developer probably even in "instant win giveaways", it's not worth even for that...

7 years ago

The giveaway was made by using a list of keys that got leaked on Reddit, that's why most of them didn't work in the first place, they were already activated by someone else.

7 years ago

Just got revoked...

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

Aaaand it got revoked

7 years ago

Yeah, free...That's why it was revoked...
Shtt gleam giveaways nowadays...

7 years ago

Indiegala bundle deal is the real reason. Rest are excuses. It happened before with other games. Not a new stunt.

7 years ago

+1

I asked about that really politely..

Result is..
You have been permanently banned from all Redactem discussions.

7 years ago*

Same.
(˘◡˘)

7 years ago

I got un-banned by steam support. I told them to tell me which rule I broke and they unbanned me.
(◕‿-)✌

7 years ago

Seems like they all got disabled.

7 years ago

According to the dev's post on Steam, only the keys from the 27th of August giveaway (10k) have been disabled.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/502400/discussions/0/359547436758516674/

I still have the game (got my key from an older giveaway).

7 years ago

Right, that was my concern, whether it was all the free keys, or only the most recent giveaway. It appears that only the last one was considered to be a problem, and as others have said, it's most likely an excuse because of a conflict with the bundle.

I also think it may depend on which giveaway network you got your key from, whether it was Super Giveaways/Lit Network (admin@sgiveaways.com) or DNGaming (DarkEvilServices@Gmail.com). The keys from DNGaming are probably fine, but not so sure about the others.

7 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.