Ya, did not even know this was a thing and it may go away soon. Easter Egg 2021 Bundle is at 96% off through steam.

11 Titles:
Knights and Merchants
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry
Dream Pinball 3D
Gorky 17
Two Worlds II HD
Earth 2140
Two Worlds II Castle Defence
RoBoRumble
Earth 2160

All titles have Trading Cards! Some of the cards look pretty decent I think.

Check it out if you are looking for some decent games for a cheap price to add to your library.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/20537/Easter_Egg_2021_Bundle/

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Cost of bundle its 4.71euros im missing 2 games only which total are 3.6 sounds like deal.

1 year ago

Same here xD

1 year ago

It's not personalized bundle so you can't even buy it when you own at least one game. And it's really hard not to get any of them as almost of these titles were thouroughly bundled and giveaway'd

1 year ago

Some of those games are decent, but all of those games have been given away many, many times. There's probably still millions of loose keys for them floating around somewhere.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Welp in the end. It was a pretty decent price for the 11 games. It's the cheapest "Legit" price for all the games. I mean sure you can get all the games for about the same price individually from keys shops like kinguin or g2a. Just remember most of those sites also charge a fee. So it comes out to be more expensive to buy them all individually. Only if you need just a couple would it be better to by them individually this way.

As for being able to purchase the bundle even if you own 1 or 2 games. I won two of the games. It says purchase as a gift but when I click on it. I can purchase for myself. Again this is what I get from US listing. Can't say the same for any other region.

Finally, just posted this primarily for anyone who does not have the games and was interested. It's a great bundle for card collectors and just plain game collectors if your not into trading or unlucky with give-a-ways.

I don't need it myself though. Even if I only have 2 of the games. I don't want the others and I actually have keys for them sitting in fanatical from past mystery bundles. I am just to addicted to gatcha bundles.

1 year ago

Didnt steam recently put a rule that discounts wouldnt go above 90%?

1 year ago

That would only apply to individual game sales then.

1 year ago

Yep, seems only bundles and collections go above the 90% off.

1 year ago

This is a lot of 75-80% discounts of games and a bundle discount of 85%. It multiplies and thus is okay to break the rule

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

1 year ago*

you can get most of these on shady russian sites
i got Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry for 0.45 from dig

1 year ago

Yep, pointed that out in a reply to another comment. Though a good deal of those key shops charge a fee as well. Like example:

Dream Pinball 3D
Someone desperate is selling it for $0.24 + $.01 Fee on YUPLAY
After that though.
$.80 + $.28 Fee on K4G
$.90 + $.68 Fee on Gameivo

So, unless you use a site like GG.Deals to see who has the best deal. Who also shows fees if any. You might be charged more for that supposed great deal.

Though don't get me wrong. Key shops, even with fees, tend to still be cheaper then legit sites like fanatical, humble, indiegala and steam. Just that you also have to take into account that your information could be stolen and sold. The keys you get may be gotten illegally and possibly linked to your account as stollen. Your computer could catch a cold. Who knows, it's a risk you have to decide is worth it.

I have only ever purchased games that have been D-listed from said sites if I can't get a decent trade for them.

1 year ago

i had wallet on dig and it was sitting there

1 year ago

Oh ya, I get that. I have some wallet money as well. Most of the stuff and bundle is not worth it to me. But, it's rare when they do have something I want but I end up having money left over on the wallet since can't just buy it out right.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

1 year ago

These have all been bundled to death or even featured in mass giveaways. I own 8 out of 11 and I'd value them at a few cents each. Sure, it's not that cheap to buy them in keyshops because of fees. But they show up regularly in Lootboy packs (during some promos even in basically free lootcoin packs, too) or you can trade for them easily. There are tons of keys floating around for most of these games.

1 year ago

No buy, own 8/11 and i don't think i have ever even played any of those. The rest was either rated badly or just not interesting to me.

1 year ago

That looks like full price to me for this games :D who the hell even would give 112€ for this?

1 year ago

strange, must be a region lock on the deal. Sorry to here that.

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by KitianaFoxtail.