I'm starting the thread a bit early, but AGDQ starts in two weeks. The schedule is already live here if you want to plan out what games to watch. The schedule shows your local time.

If you aren't familiar with Games Done Quick. It's a big speedrunning event that is streamed live on twitch twice a year. It's 24/7 for a week and the production level is pretty high. It is done entirely for charity (Doctor's without Borders). Summer Games Done Quick raised approx 1.2 million.

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you HYPED!

View Results
Yes
Yes of Course
Absolutely!
Nope

Cannot wait :>

8 years ago

I love watching the recs on YT afterwards. This way I can filter out all the setups and watch the games in any order I want.
I especially love the Awful Games Done Quick portion of AGDQs. If they could finally ditch the "charity" they support in the winter marathon and find something on par of Doctors Without Borders here too, they could be a lot better than the summer ones.
Although I'm a bit sad that Big Jon won't do another SMB2(J) run. I mean, okay, the last two had this run in a row, but it is enjoyable to watch any time.

8 years ago

would have been easier for non-americans if they used proper time zones, gmt or utc, instead of writing "eastern".

8 years ago

The times used to detect your location and automatically convert. I don't know why don't they do now.

8 years ago

It says "unformatted" so I guess it will be fixed closer to release when they finalize the schedule.

8 years ago

My body is ready :3 ~

8 years ago

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

8 years ago

If you've heard about the Team Poor Life Choices, I'm big fan of those. Especially PJ and his twitch channel.

8 years ago

Yeah I lurk in PJ's channel. I hadn't heard of the team, but I recognize the names of the people in it from previous GDQs.

8 years ago

Bumping because the schedule is formatted and adjusts to your local time now!

8 years ago

I've had PJ and MechaRichter's run with the guys from The Behemoth downloaded actually and re-watches it when I'm on a bad mood.

Buckle your pants FTW.

8 years ago

I don't expect anything good from GDQ anymore. At best, I'll get to find couple good runners that I can follow. Marathon itself is boring as hell at this point.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.