Toys 'r us has:

Skyrim for: $9.98!! - Steam

COD MW3 for: $9.98 - Steam

Diablo 3 for: $9.98

Battlefield 3: $9.98

AC Revelations: $9.98

In store only, out of stock online. Probably US only.
BestBuy and possibly other stores will price match!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Skyrim is overrated, it's repetitive.
EDIT: Forget the sucky, it's cool, but it's repetitive. People always say "You finished it? DO THE RADIANT QUESTS" Well, the radiant quests tell you to get a sword for some guy for a low ammount of gold, so no thanks.

1 decade ago

Flame coming in 3... 2... 1...

1 decade ago

0... Fud Ro Dah!!!

1 decade ago

no no no, its YOR TOOR SHUL!

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

It's more fun if you get some mods!

1 decade ago

Agreed with both of you. It does get boring and reptitive, and the mods breath some serious life into them. Anyone got Hearthfire or whatever?

1 decade ago

still boring

If It has coop, then it would be more fun

1 decade ago

Skyrim online mod ^_^

note: haven't tried it myself

1 decade ago

Even for 10 dollars?

1 decade ago

Ships Free with a purchase of $49 or more! and I think you have to be American only =S, but anyway it's a really good offer if you go walk and buy it, didn't know that ToysUS sell good games. Though they only sell stupid things.

1 decade ago

I feel ya with the radiant quests. Hate them. Also even normal quests feel like repetitive, every quest is a go-fetch-something-and-return-it quest. Its annoying.

Also, Dark Brotherhood quest. Holy Shit it sucks! In oblivion you got a lot more of those and you could actually complete it in a variety of ways.
Also Thiefs Guild quest. Barely any thieving is involved lol

1 decade ago

Dafuq?

1 decade ago

Everything you stated is true... I did manage to get my 150 hours of fun from it (which is the most I've ever spent on a game)

1 decade ago

I never got into the game to the point I know what those radiant quests are. The game is just too slowpaced for me. Seems like an okay game, nothing compared to what the hype made of it.

1 decade ago

I agree with the repetitive bit. I think one reason I like it is that it continues the story from Morrowind and Oblivion. Morrowind was amazing! I want to try the first few games (which are free from Bethesda), but I haven't gotten around to it.

1 decade ago

Chants Daggerfall.. Daggerfall.. Daggerfall.. Daggerfall.. Daggerfall..

1 decade ago

Hell yea!

1 decade ago

It is more than doing just the quests. It's about the atmosphere, and personally I think the atmosphere is great. And just exploring the map, doing those random quests, even if they are menial tasks. They give you an aim to do something rather than just mindlessly wandering around.

1 decade ago

Morrowind had a much better atmosphere and was much more centered on exploration, infact thoes little quest markers... yeah didn't exist you had to find the places with a few descriptions of how to get there, like go past this daedric ruin then turn south and halfway down vvardenfell you'll see it on the left.

1 decade ago

I miss having to work for it... Oblivion & Skyrim made it easier, but took a lot of the immersion and fun out of it.

1 decade ago

I get so lost sometimes!

If there is a compass for the game, I haven't found it. So when I first started playing morrowind I couldn't figure out which was was west, east, south and north. I still have issues.

But I like having to find it. It is kind of boring to just.. go there. Not to mention you really learn the land that way, and you actually have to pay attention to quests! And ask questions about them. If you just get told to do the quest, and you don't ask anything about it... well I hope you know where you're going! and who to return to..

1 decade ago

Game was way too easy, couldn't figure out why I had no main story quests only to find out I had killed the boss without knowing it -.-

1 decade ago

Dovahkiin relaxes too!!

1 decade ago

+1.

1 decade ago

it's a DVD lol, if where downloadable would be good =(

1 decade ago

Skyrim is Steamworks, so the CD key will activate on Steam :)

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

Yes so go walk to the shop and buy it, because if you spend 10$ it won't come to your home for free, and if you're not american too =S

1 decade ago

You see the negative in everything don't you....

1 decade ago

It's negative for no American ppl =(

1 decade ago

Trade places? You get Skyrim for 10 bucks and I get the hell out of my country?

1 decade ago

u promisse?

1 decade ago

tots bro.

1 decade ago

Holy crap. I wish Blands 2 was on there. Id buy it online for store pickup. Weird how there's so many games that cheap there.

1 decade ago

Also they offer you a DVD for 9,99$ but, shipds free only if your ùrchase is more than 49$, In my opnion buy DVD's for PC games is bad thing, the beast is Steam you can't lost a game there(unless you lost your account) and a real item like DVD you can. DVD's are for consoles.

1 decade ago

Skyrim is Steamworks, so the CD key will activate on Steam :)

1 decade ago

This. And I like to have retail. I have retail skyrim, and many other games.

Plus, some of them actually have the game on the dvd, so that cuts download time some.. Which is nice for people who either have slow internet, internet cap, or both!

1 decade ago

Actually, it's quite easy to lose games at Steam. It can be temporary (you wake up and learn you lost internet connection, and all you'll get from steam is "you need to be connect to internet to go offline"), or even forever ("we found you broke Steam Agreement, so we banned your account - you don't know how you broke it, well, tough luck").

1 decade ago

Toys r us probably had a glitch in their system, cause i called 3 already and they didn't have any in stock in any store. So your best bet is to price match in like walmart or idk target.

1 decade ago

It's clearance.

1 decade ago

Not a glitch, at those prices, they sell pretty damn fast.

1 decade ago

This had been going on for at least 4-5 days now. They also had Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 for $10 among others. Odds of finding any now are small

1 decade ago

lol I think not much ppl buy from them they sell game like AC Revelations for 10$ too http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3591753

1 decade ago

True, I haven't set foot in Toys 'r us in a few years.

1 decade ago

Same here... :/

1 decade ago

No one has since they were under 10 years old lol.

1 decade ago

COD fags can get Modern Warfare 3 for $9.98 too.

1 decade ago

Just because people like certain games that make them a fag?

1 decade ago

Sorry, I've just heard that term a lot. It's directed at the foul mouth 12 year olds and cheaters that ruin the online play.

I like COD somewhat, but I only play the single player or multiplayer with actual friends of mine.

1 decade ago

This is all they sell in my country, 3 games lol ONLY 3, and also STUPID games =S http://www.toysrus.es/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4615291&foreSeeBrowseSampling=12&foreSeeBrowseLoyalty=3&foreSeeEnabled=true

1 decade ago

That's really sad...

I'm thinking of getting some more copies of Skyrim and/or MW3 at that price (If in stock) and doing some giveaways. I'll edit the OP if I do. ^_^

1 decade ago

Yeah I am going to clean them out, assuming any copies are left =).

1 decade ago

You can't buy almost any retail games in Spain at a real price, if you go to GAME any game will cost like 50€ for a year even if gamestop have it for 20€, and mediamarkt always have ridiculous prices like Saturn and all the supermarkets that have PC games: I bought R.U.S.E for 5€ and speedball tournament 2 for just 1€ (with steamworks).
Source: soy español :D

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

1 decade ago

Toys 'r us isn't a scam... The prices do seem to good to be true though.

But it worked. Toys 'r us was out, but BestBuy price matched for me.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

It's the retail copy with DVD,box,etc... Skyrim is Steamworks only (must use Steam) so it comes with a Steam key too.

Diablo 3 would be the boxed copy too. I think it would activate on Blizzard's site.

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Skyrim, yep. :)

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Nope, in the box. (I bought it in the store, not online)

1 decade ago

Deleted

1 decade ago

Toys R Us is the biggest toy-store chain in North America. This is like saying a Walmart sale is a scam.

The fact is that Toys R Us doesn't feel PC games are worth the space on their shelves anymore, so they are clearing out everything they have.

1 decade ago

it's not a scam i got Diablo 3 for 9.98 US dollar at my Local Toys r Us

1 decade ago

Who can buy Skyrim for me ? i pay 12.99$ or 10 tf2 keys for only the key :) add me on steam

1 decade ago

Why do we don't have these kind of delas in germany -_-

1 decade ago

I can confirm it's not available in Germany. In fact, the only game toysrus.de says they have is WoW. Bummer.

1 decade ago

Wait, this is not a key is it? It's a real DVD version of Skyrim? That sucks, I just want a CD key

1 decade ago

Since it's Steamworks (must use Steam) it is DVD with a Steam key included

1 decade ago

Yeh but they don't ship to my country.

1 decade ago

I'm thinking of buying a few more copies for giveaways or trade. If I do, I'll add to the OP letting everybody know.

I'd give a picture of the key to the winner

1 decade ago

I'd enter. :'(

1 decade ago

I added you to talk. If you do decide to buy more, I would love a copy of Skyrim. I can pay via paypal in usd.

1 decade ago

Man, I'm getting a physical copy on top of the actual game? That fucking blows!

1 decade ago

I love physical copies!!!!
They make me feel like a collector or something...

1 decade ago

In his defense, he can't get the physical copy shipped to his country. (I thought the same as you at first.)

1 decade ago

I wish I lived in America.. lolno, I take that back.

1 decade ago

First it's clearance so YMMV. Second probably all the TRUs are going to be cleared out of the good stuff already, they are around here at least. I've heard a lot of people are having success with getting Best Buy to price match by showing them the site, since the online thing says it's an in store sale as well, though YMMV rather greatly as it all depends on how anal the manager you deal with at BBY is about it.

1 decade ago

are mw3 and AC for steam as well?

1 decade ago

MW3 is for Steam, ACR not Steam

1 decade ago

I see that. I did use the search but didn't find anything...

1 decade ago

Nobody can buy a copy for me please ? :( i pay with paypall or for tf2 keys

1 decade ago

Shipping Info:

This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states

1 decade ago

hmm I have a green check mark for shipping for some of the games.

1 decade ago

Damn, i need a teleporter.

1 decade ago

put teleport here

1 decade ago

Diablo 3 (from what I hear) is bullcrap (to people who played previous Dibalos)

1 decade ago

It is bullcrap, a whole pile of it to be exact.

First time you launch the game you're like "whoa shit those sweetass graphix and all the new stuff whoa whoa drool" then after playing for some time (especially on the harder difficulty levels) you realize you have bad equipment and have to spend additional funds on their cash shop items (or farm to death).

big red sign: Fun ends here, fuck off. Sincerely yours, Blizzard

This game is a damn rip-off, story and content wise and a big disappointment for most if not all diehard fans of Diablo games.

Not woth $60 nor 2 fucking cents.

1 decade ago

Where I'm from it costs $75...

1 decade ago

Buy THQ collection instead or anything which is worth the money.

1 decade ago

I should probably stop responding to these posts, but here goes anyway:

I played Diablo 1 and 2, and I bought Diablo 3 for the full retail price, and genuinely enjoyed it for about 12 hours. After that it does get repetitive and grindy and repetitive. But for $10, I'd say it's a pretty decent value. I'd probably recommend buying it for up to $20-25 but no more. The $10 deal is well worth it IMO.

Also the "you have to spend real money to be good" thing is pretty much not true. There's a non-money auction house that tends to have better gear, and you can always just grind gear / gold. It's boring and obnoxious, but it's not necessary to spend money. And although I havent played the game in months, I hear that they did tone down Inferno a touch, so it's not quite the brick wall it used to be.

1 decade ago

As stated above, "most if not all diehard fans" and "spend additional funds on their cash shop items (or farm to death)" <- farm to death in that case.

Nevertheless its your personal opinion and so is mine. Feel free to play D3 and talk about it but please don't try to convince me or tell me i'm wrong.

Opinions.

1 decade ago

"Opinions."

Your post has nothing to do with opinions, it's just another hating that tries to convince people as it would be facts.

Guy above didn't agree with your statement, so you corrected him, that's opinion? Nope.

First you wrote as everybody would have to buy items for money, only later you reminded "diehard" fans" in other context - wait a minute, so what's wrong with it? In all games "diahard" fans do it, even if it's not needed. Go ahead, entertain me more :)

1 decade ago

"Not woth $60 nor 2 fucking cents."

Not worth 2 cents? You just proved that you are same as other haters with worthless opinions. Ppl like them always give lowest possible score, just because they don't like the game. This is purely stupid.

Even games like Revelations 2012 are worth more than 2 cents.

1 decade ago

You clearly didn't understand the allegory. Either you're 8 or plain dumb. Go ahead entertain me.

1 decade ago

Of course, sure, sure. I expected that you will write it.

And that's why games like Diablo 3, BF3 etc. got disproportional amount of lowest possible scores?

Also you just proved with your behavior that you are exactly one of such players. I guess number in your nick refers to age of birth - 1999.

1 decade ago

does not appear to be available in Canada

1 decade ago

Best Buy price matched for me. Pics

1 decade ago

Damn, mine said they can't. Fucking sucks. I guess it's up to each store whether to price match or not.

1 decade ago

Hey they over charged you those games are 9.98 US dollar not 10.00 each

1 decade ago

lol, I saw that, but after they got 5 different employees (2 of them managers) to make sure the transaction was legit, I didn't feel like antagonizing them further over $0.02 :-P

I think I put at least 2 of them into a shock-induced coma when they saw that price, and they were very clearly reluctant to go through with it at all

1 decade ago

i got Diablo 3 by asking the manager since Best Buy was crowded she approved with signature on my printout also she was clueless about AAA game pricing

1 decade ago

I'll have to stop by when I can to price match them then!

1 decade ago

Mine did too. FYI, they probably have a TON of Diablo 3, and maybe some Skyrim if you're lucky. COD:MW3 was all out though.

1 decade ago

I bought Diablo 3 and CoD MW3 today for 19.96 and saved 100 US dollars. Anyone know when the Toy's R US sale started? Trying to get a copy of Skyrim.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Xiangming.