Safe in Our World Charity Bundle 2023

1 Tier, 25 Items

23 Feb 2023 - 26 Mar 2023 24 Feb 2023

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Previous bundle: Safe In Our World Charity Bundle 2022

USD EUR GBP CAD AUD RUB JPY
Tier 1 12 12 12 16.09 19.15 1055 1765
in USD* $12 $12.73 $14.47 $11.9 $13.08 $13.95 $13.09

* Converted to USD using 2023-02-23 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

STONE does not activate in China, Russian Federation

🔑 Full list of subs

Notes:

12 USD | 12 EUR | 12 GBP | 16.09 CAD | 19.15 AUD | 1055 RUB | 1765 JPY

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
PlateUp! 95% of 7688 - 🏆 2.70 CV app/1599600 W 1 $17.99
Turbo Golf Racing 87% of 366 - 🏆 2.70 CV app/1324350 W 0 $17.99
Eternal Threads 91% of 245 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1046790 W 0 $19.99
Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition 95% of 25757 🏆 4.50 CV app/972660 W M L 0 $29.99
The Last Campfire 97% of 4187 🏆 2.25 CV app/990630 W 0 $14.99
Kingdom Two Crowns 91% of 14383 🏆 3.00 CV app/701160 W M L 4 $19.99
Indivisible 73% of 1896 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/421170 W M L 2 $39.99
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School 80% of 1881 🏆 4.50 CV app/466130 W 3 $29.99
Field of Glory II 87% of 591 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/660160 W 1 $29.99
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War 81% of 5379 🏆 6.00 CV app/489630 W L 5 $39.99
Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure 73% of 94 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/751060 W 0 $29.99
Soul Axiom Rebooted 80% of 47 - 🏆 1.80 CV app/1206620 W M 0 $11.99
A Little Golf Journey 94% of 34 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1232150 W 0 $19.99
Murder by Numbers 87% of 871 🏆 2.25 CV app/1140290 W 2 $14.99
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 83% of 45382 🏆 3.75 CV app/219640 W M L 7 $24.99
Songbringer 79% of 127 🏆 3.00 CV app/367080 W M L 4 $19.99
STONE 70% of 55 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/907770 W M 0 $9.99
Rescue Party: Live! 70% of 127 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1662570 W 0 $9.99
Rise of the Slime 64% of 87 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/826740 W 0 $14.99
Steel Rats 67% of 257 🏆 1.50 CV app/619700 W M L 1 $9.99
Hue 94% of 1010 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/383270 W M L 11 $14.99
Teacup 97% of 270 🏆 1.50 CV app/1444300 W 0 $9.99
Perfect 43% of 57 - 1.50 CV app/540740 W 0 $9.99
Arcade Paradise - Arcade Paradise EP No user reviews - - 0.60 CV app/2303250 W 0 $3.99
Strange Brigade 85% of 3958 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/312670 W 1 $49.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $516.75

CV:

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Better or worse than Jingle Jams?

View Results
[Buy for the games] My heart rate is beating so fast: finally an AMAZING bundle and the keys don't expire after a few weeks. Please send in a Rescue Party ASAP.
[Buy for charity] A great lineup for a Perfect cause. What more can I wish for?
[Have] Now that's what I get for Racing and purchasing these games instead of waiting for them to be bundled...
[Skip] That's a Strange Brigade of games that we have here... unfortunately ones that I don't fancy.
[Expensive] Can I pay in STONES instead of green bills? I have plenty from the first, and close to none from the latter.

too many owned games. skip

1 year ago

Bought the bundle, but don't own a PC VR headset. Anyone want a free copy of 'Perfect' ?
EDIT: Gone.

1 year ago*

maybe better to chuck it up as agiveaway

1 year ago

Got a key for Sifu Deluxe Edition Upgrade Bundle if anyone wants

1 year ago

for Epic no thanks

1 year ago*

If you still have the key, I'd like to play it, but if not, that's cool.
Edit: Just realized this is an upgrade for the base game, sorry about that.

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

A Little Golf Journey looks awesome, not sure how I've missed that one until now. Might keep a couple others, and then give away the rest. Great bundle.

As always -- thanks for another chart Lilly!

1 year ago

In a weird way that and the Ice Age game looks extremely fun. Just games being games :P

1 year ago

Nice bundle but already own most of the nice stuff.

1 year ago

Own 13/24. Vaguely interested in 4, 5 more I'll redeem anyway.
Again with their discount for Europe (I assume this still includes VAT).
But hey, it's for charity, which is usually enough to make me buy.

1 year ago

me too i own 13/24 games and only interested in 7 and this make an easy skip for me

1 year ago*

which seven do you miss?

1 year ago

Plateup!, Eternal Threads, Field Glory II, A Little Golf Journey, Rescue Party Live!, Teacup, Ice Age Scrat's Nutty Adventure

1 year ago

Okay, sorry I thought if it was one of my dupes I could have given it to you, but this was none of them. Those were all new to me too, so already redeemed.

1 year ago

if you still want that many, it's not a big loss to get this bundle, imho
I only miss Last Campfire & Eternal Thread, so paying that much (well technically it's charity) just for 2 games is not good

1 year ago

yes but I wouldn't know who to trade with for the 13 games I already own

1 year ago

barter.vg
Plenty of people to trade with.

1 year ago

I think its worth for the $12, I got it for similar games.

1 year ago

Decent bundle.. not purchasing only for lack of fund

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

1 year ago*

Thank you very much!

1 year ago

Where did the first sub from Indivisible come from? You edited your comment after stlpaul's post but I would really like to know what the exact sub of the key you received is and how you got to the conclusion that it's the store sub and not 447016?

Fanatical often has mixed keys, so it's very possible that you get one sub and someone else another sub, even if both people belong to the same region. Or, it's possible that the first buyers got the store sub, and the later buyers just the base game. These things need to be paperworked and taken into account (they are important for traders and not only), so please don't modify your post solely based on others' reports. Also, in the future I would appreciate if you could notify me directly about these important changes (I might not see them if you reply directly to others' comments; I have dozens of direct comments to go through every day and I sometimes don't find the time to also read the comments that are posted as replies to others' comments).

1 year ago

Sorry for the inconvenience. I check the sub Id from the add-on of browser of my region ip. I did see the ww mark after the game added in the library, but dosen’t know too much about it and just check the normal sub. After I saw others’ post, I realized the ww edition may have a different Id. Then I checked the records I imported the games found two game have ww mark, and checked the sub again to get the new one. There’s not too much info about checking subs. So I just learn the way myself.If I did it wrong again, please tell me how to do it correctly. You are the most dedicated person I saw here and are appreciated by me as always. Hope I didn’t cause you too much trouble here.

1 year ago

Sifu Deluxe Edition Upgrade from US: JAPZ?-WTC@K-US%@U-GPA?%
? = N
@ = 7
% = 1, 2, ...

1 year ago

Not really games that are high on my wishlist but I will probably buy it for charity.

1 year ago

I highly recommend Spiritfarer, The Last Campfire, and Murder by Numbers,

1 year ago

I think i don't own any game from this bundle.

1 year ago

if I could find someone to trade the 13 games I own I might as well buy this bundle but i think it is not easy anyway

1 year ago

Someone really needs to come up with a website where you can give away extra Steam keys.

1 year ago

!

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

Why giveaway games if you can trade them and increase your collection of games you never play?

1 year ago

Agreed, weird that nobody thought of it before.

1 year ago

Please remember that trading is not allowed on the forums.

1 year ago

A great line-up, and all of this for charity. Instant buy!

1 year ago

Well, time for another episode of me wondering if Spiritfarer is a game I should enter giveaways for, because the gameplay looks fun, or a game which I should finally hide and never look at again, because the stuff I've heard about its story make it sound horribly gut-punchingly depressing... <.<

1 year ago

I didn't find it incredibly depressing. It's more heartwarming to me. There was never a moment in the game that was gut punching other then the subject matter, but everyone is different of course. It's a fantastic game I definetely recommend it!

1 year ago

I haven't played it yet but I watched someone play it. I found that it helps finding a positive way of dealing with the subject matter instead of being depressing.

1 year ago

It deals with death, which may sound depressing, but most of the characters are talking about their life, their connection to Stella, and in some way accept the inevitable at the end. I think it's more of a heavy topic, than a depressing one. (Also there's a lot of gameplay between story segments to take off the weight, but at least for me, the stories stayed with me.)

Hit me up if you want a copy of it :)

1 year ago

So... the characters are being characterized so that the player would form an attachment and then be extra sad over their deaths? Really sounds like the whole point of the game is to be a tragedy by the end. <.<

Either way, I really should just avoid the game and be done with it. I have enough depression as is; and have been burned enough times from trusting people who praise sad stories for some reason (I really don't understand what the appeal in those is supposed to be...).

Thank you for the offer but... just, no. Sorry... :/

1 year ago

Decent bundle especially with the Sifu surprise, but I own 4 games, I'm only interested in Turbo Golf Racing & Eternal Threads, mildly interested in 2 others, and a bit strapped for cash until payday - Pass for me.

I'm a bit strapped for cash because I'm getting stuff together to play a table top RPG for the first time in 20 years with friends, so at least I have that going for me.

1 year ago

I'm getting stuff together to play a table top RPG for the first time in 20 years

If you start a thread on that, I'd engage with that topic.

1 year ago

Bought. Good stuff in this one, and I can trade or give away the things I don't want (like the VR-only game).

1 year ago

What a very nice bundle! That's an insta buy for me.

1 year ago

Wanted to save some money - well that didn't work.

But i'm a sucker for 100% charity bundles and some of the games looked cool / i didn't own everything. The value was pretty okay.

So, lets go.

Got Sifu - Deluxe Upgrade too (in Germany).

I think the standalone soundtrack DLC for Arcade something is pretty nice, i like mixed music and game bundles. Groupees did that before. And it's better than nothing.

But the Sifu upgrade kinda sucks. Won't buy that game in the near future, if there isn't a big deal on Epic.

1 year ago

Hold on to it, they might give it for free some time in the future, who knows.

1 year ago

For me, Indivisible key was for https://steamdb.info/sub/447016/ which does NOT contain the extra DLC. (I'm in the USA)

1 year ago

Edited, thank you :D

1 year ago

same for me (Brazil)

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

I guess 505 Games isn't getting off my shit list any time soon..

Control Ultimate Edition in a Humble Choice? Nope, a gimped version that you have to remove from your account if you ever want to get the ACTUAL Ultimate Edition. Or pay Humble for the DLC. Any "compete your collection bundles" on Steam are broken too.

Death Stranding DC free on Epic? Oopsies, it's the regular edition now. I hope you didn't want to use online features.

Indivisible in a Fanatical Bundle? Welp, it's missing a DLC that you can get if you just buy the game on Steam.

1 year ago

Wowee! This is an amazing bundle!!!

1 year ago

Good stuff, but I'm just done buying.. anything. My apologies to charity.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Good excuse for me to pick up Spiritfarer finally, half a dozen of the others look interesting as well.
Too bad the "Rocket Golf League" appears to be a practically dead multiplayer game, but willing to check that out too...

1 year ago

I grabbed that one as well. When I checked some reviews, it does seem that the player base is pretty small at the moment. But hey, maybe this bundle will be just what that game needed!

1 year ago

Way better than any of the bundles from last week's BundleFest. Also better priced.

Indivisible also includes the Indivisible – Follow me, Roti!✘⇩⁺ DLC which is not sold separately on the Steam store. (but it's included in the store sub of Indivisible)

Does this DLC add anything to the game or is it just the usual thing they add so you can inadvertently claim the game if you already own it?

1 year ago

Adds a cute little pet, doesn't add anything else as far a I'm aware. I'm tempted to still activate mine just to get this.

1 year ago

Aaah! Thanks a lot, that clears it up. Looks really cute, seems that it was a preorder bonus. I think I'll redeem mine to have it

ฅ/ᐠ‸⑅‸ ᐟ\ノ

Here's more info from the developer's twitter, including a video where you can see who's Roti!

https://twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG/status/1174369995477934083

1 year ago

1 year ago

I'm tempted to still activate mine just to get this.

Except they key is for this sub which doesn't include the DLC

1 year ago

An edit was made since our discussion.

1 year ago

Sifu upgrade key:
CZ3F5-RM55D-VEQZC-7PS7L

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.