So it looks like it's been a while since this has been asked.

And it's the end of 2023 and a LOT of games have been released this year. So....

What are we all playing currently?
Fallout 76 - got a friend this so we can co-op and he is LOVING it
My Time at Sandrock - slowly restarted after the full release
Salt and Sanctuary - on and off still
Gotham Knights - just started this

And, as always, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on mobile

For some reason, time seems to have gotten less and less to play games these days.

So, how about you SG?

4 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Hollow Knight. Been on my list forever, got it on the Metroidvania bundle earlier in the year, having a blast

4 months ago

One thing I absolutely LOVE about Hollow Knight is the music. It's just beautiful.

4 months ago

Sound design overall is really, really good. The sound of bugs scuttling on the backgroun, or how enemies growls get louder as you get closer is really unsettling. It's a really polished game

4 months ago

One of the best Metroidvania games ever made.

4 months ago

Lies of P - it's kinda part of the year when I enjoy spamming some good Soulslike games (long winter nights I guess lol).

P.S. You really enjoy playing Salt and Sanctuary now? Damn, how things changed since I recommended that game to you xD

4 months ago

Planning to finally pull the trigger on the last few remaining story quests of CP2077 PL. Enough dillydallying has been done, time to pick a side now. T_T

4 months ago

Trying to beat the Pantheon of Hallownest in Hollow Knight (since I had been procrastrinating on it for a year lol). After that I plan to star Monster Hunter World which I got recently (as well as the Superhot Series). There are more games to play but these are the main ones.

4 months ago

Delta Force 2

4 months ago

Death Stranding and am having quite a lot of fun.

4 months ago

Final Fantasy XIV pretty much exclusively and will probably continue to do so till late February that my current sub ends. Then I get a 40day break to play other stuff before I renew my sub again to save my house from auto demolition.

Trying to tackle some stuff I was gifted recently on the side but not making much progress. So far barely over 1h in Monster Prom and that's it.

4 months ago

Dishonored (no idea why I waited more than 10 years to play these)
Euro Truck Sim 2 (love the snow in the Christmas event)
Forza Horizon 5
AC Valhalla
Diablo 4

4 months ago

Castlevania Anniversary Collection

4 months ago

Just started Hades and played 16 hours in 2 days. Still very bad in it, but just can stop those runs, somewhen I'll escape from that underworld.

4 months ago

Lots of Vermintide 2, maybe even too much O_O
and a little bit of MediEvil 2.

4 months ago

Disco Elysium, I just need to establish la Responsibilité and I've been failing through all my previous runs.

4 months ago

Valkyria Chronicles 4 on PC (luckily I got it on a giveaway, else I'd have a sour taste in my mouth because of supporting Denuvo)
REDDEN on Android
And I'll probably go back to Hollow Knight once I finish Valkyria Chronicles 4

4 months ago

Boneraiser Minions

4 months ago

I'm playing "Alchemy Garden" and "Potion Craft".
Time to time I play a little "Star Chef 2", that's actually a free, casual game about owning a restaurant.
Was trying to play "Boogeyman" but made me so scared. 😱 D..Do not make fun of me!!! D;
LOL

4 months ago

does it have to be on Steam?

i am loving Reverse1999

4 months ago

Absolutely not. I posted a mobile game so....

4 months ago

A good amount of my time is playing MTG Arena and Marvel SNAP. With online CCGs if you don't play daily you can fall behind even if you're spending money.

I just went through my first playthrough of Spider-Man Remastered and finished the first DLC and now on the second. It's an absolutely amazing game I highly recommend it. The only thing that sucks is there is a crashing issue after a performance patch in October.

Bang-On Balls: Chronicles and Heroes of Hammerwatch are two I play a decent amount. Bang-On Balls is just an overall fun game.

Renfield: Bring Your Own Blood, My Suika - Watermelon Game are two of the small indie games I'm enjoying I play here and there. I just started playing Necrosmith since I saw Necrosmith 2 was coming. Vampire Survivors is about to release a new DLC, so I'll be playing that again soon.

Aliens: Fireteam Elite and Archvale I plan on finishing soon.

I would love to get some friends together to play Aliens: Fireteam Elite, KeyWe, Overcooked 1 or 2, and Moving Out.

Grounded and Core Keeper are two games that I haven't played in awhile and are excellent. There's been a bunch of updates for both since I've played them last so I definitely need to jump back into them soon.

4 months ago*

Currently? Just RAGE. This game was gifted to me and I can't remember by whom. But I would like to reach back to them and thank them. I couldn't find if it was sent via Steam gift or just a key.

I don't think I'll have time for anything else, but if I complete it in a few hours/days from now. I might have time to sneak in Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered.

4 months ago

Persona 3 Portable
Waiting for Persona 3 Reload :D

4 months ago

I've got epicondylitis, a tendon inflammation in my right elbow, and using a controller is painful, so I got a secondary mouse I'm using with my left hand and and I can play while letting my other arm rest.

I started Chrono Ark which I won here on SG and it's playable with mouse only, this far I'm really enjoying it, it's a roguelite deckbuilder with awesome artwork and the story is a bit of a mindfuck, it's early access so some things seem a bit unpolished but I don't mind~

If you have suggestions for other mouse only games you liked send em this way :D

4 months ago

Slay the Spire maybe? Same genre though, but I really enjoy it!

4 months ago

I played it and enjoyed too! Probably they added stuff since last time I tried it so maybe I will make another attempt :)

4 months ago

I've been busy over the last few days, and probably will be over Christmas, but:

I'm hoping to finish The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes which I got gifted from this thread. Has been fun so far!
I've also been playing a bit of Lethal Company with friends.

4 months ago

Path of Exile - newest league dropped recently
Genshin Impact - I am behind... some of Sumeru(the sandstorm part of the desert stuff) and most of Fontaine to do still

as for on steam
Nekopara Vol3. and possibly 4, will possibly try to knock out another short VN to.

Tough balancing the stress December normally brings, all this gaming and anime.

4 months ago

I continue my months (or years) long journey on The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.
Tried Honkai: Star Rail for a couple of days. The gameplay is similar to the above game, but it is a gacha.
After Princess Connect! Re: Dive global got end of service, I started having a dislike for gacha games.

On mobile, I play Barcode Knight, Monument Valley 2 (completed), and Slice & Dice (hooked).

Start playing Baldur's Gate, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, and Zoeti.
Expect take years to finish them. Can't have enough of time!

Possibly revisit Angband, Postknight 2, Stellaris, and The Battle for Wesnoth.

4 months ago

I'm playing a few of them, with most being my wins for PAGYWOSG.

Terraria: My first SG win! Much like Minecraft, it's something I'll never get tired of. I love love L O V E exploring and collecting tons of neat stuff. I've got more than a thousand hours in it, and I'm going to for sure play for thousands more.
A Short Hike: I adore cute games, and this looks delightful! It's going to be something I'll really enjoy. It's the current game in my PAGYWOSG backlog queue.
The Entropy Centre: A first-person puzzle game. Seeing as it's a genre that I really love, there's no doubt that it'll be a favorite. I'm going to try to finish it this month for PAGYWOSG.

4 months ago

Death Stranding (Very impressive)
Lethal Company (GOTY based purely off amount of fun?
Steel Division: Normandy 44 (Can't scratch that WW2 itch)
Evoland Legacy Edition (Slightly surprised this one hooked me in)
Chivalry 2 (won this yesterday!)
Hell Let Loose (but only like once a week if that)

4 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.