September 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 25th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 2nd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Forager

Golf With Your Friends

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

The Occupation

Notes:

Golf With Your Friends + extras counts as one choice and comes as 2 separate keys: Golf With Your Friends + Caddy Pack DLC and Golf With Your Friends - OST. On your purchase page both are labeled as "Golf With Your Friends + Caddypack DLC + OST".

Strange Brigade is temporarily out of stock. source back in stock out of stock again (24 Dec) (source)

Free DLCs to claim:

!addlicense ASF 372738,401996,434842,355279,447429

Limited time: Premium and Classic subscribers get all 12 games.

Get all 12 games when you pick up September’s Humble Choice. All Premium and Classic subscribers are eligible. Ends October 2.

🩸 October leaks 🩸 - Chart here (together with some comments)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Forager 93% of 14875 🏆 3.00 CV app/751780 W 0 $19.99
Golf With Your Friends + Caddy Pack DLC No user reviews - - 2.55* CV sub/89583 0 $16.98
Golf With Your Friends - OST (DLC) 89% of 9 - - 0.15 CV app/564170 W M L 0 $0.99
Strange Brigade 83% of 2139 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/312670 W 0 $49.99
Lethal League Blaze 96% of 2614 🏆 3.00 CV app/553310 W M L 0 $19.99
Generation Zero® 67% of 8329 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/704270 W 0 $24.99
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair 91% of 299 🏆 4.50 CV app/846870 W 0 $29.99
The Occupation 75% of 82 🏆 4.50 CV app/765880 W 0 $29.99
Catherine Classic 88% of 3671 🏆 3.00 CV app/893180 W 0* $19.99
Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York 70% of 738 🏆 3.00 CV app/1096410 W M L 0 $19.99
The Shapeshifting Detective 79% of 576 🏆 1.95 CV app/898650 W M 0 $12.99
Evoland Legendary Edition 88% of 474 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1020470 W M L 3 $19.99
Fun with Ragdolls: The Game 92% of 1350 - - 2.25 CV app/1142500 W M 0 $14.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $280.86

CV:

• 49.06*

Humble Original / Extras:

Alt254
Carto Sneak-Peak

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Humble Foraging at the bottom of the barrel, or new Impossibly Fun Occupations?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] These are all good games if not great. People complain way too much in these threads…
[New subscription] I managed to resist last month’s tempting offers and not subscribe, but I really love the current selection and I can’t say no to it.
[Maybe subscribe] Maaaybeee... ⚆ᗝ⚆ *counts dollars in the pocket*
[Pause] “Yes, I want to pause.“, “Yes, I am still pausing even if you offer me a $2 discount coupon.“, “Yes, I am sure.“, “Yes, I am REALLY sure!” – They don’t easily take no for an answer, do they?
[Cancelling / will not buy] This month’s choices are severely lackluster.

Great bundle for me,activated 7 games for myself and created giveaways for others.

3 years ago

I love the fact that i got a RU/CIS key for Yooka Laylee, but my Forager and The Occupation is a ROW key. Thank you Humble, you are the real MVP

3 years ago*

For Golf With Friends, Serbia belongs to RU/CIS, you're lucky to have received a ROW key instead :)
Forager doesn't consider Serbia as part of RU/CIS, but Yooka Laylee does.
The Occupation should also be region-free for you.

3 years ago

Oh, i put the wrong game :D it was The Occupation, Golf With Friends is a RU/CIS key. Im sorry for the misunderstanding :D

3 years ago

Only games that I would play from this are:

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair (was free on epic so I'll play it there some day)
Catherine Classic (Will buy the "Full Body" Edition on Switch)
Strange Brigade (but expensive DLC)
The Occupation

So from the 4 games there are 2 left that might be worth to take... with the risk to get a ban when I try to gift or trade them.

Again a skip. Still have paid for one more month from my 12 month plan (bought dec. 2018)

3 years ago

with the risk to get a ban when I try to gift or trade them.

Don't use gift links and you're (hopefully) golden?

3 years ago*

Was it free? Maybe missed it but I think it was other game free?

Edit: found it was free indeed. Don't know how I missed it

3 years ago

So happy to have exchanged Catherine a few months before this bundle released haha I bought it when it was in a tier 3 but at the end I didn’t want to play it.
Forager and Occupation are wishlisted, not fond of the rest. Also I got Vampire: The Masquerade in june as a gift so it’s a weak bundle for me :/

3 years ago

It is rare to see an Atlus game bundled, so i am gonna take it to support that great initiative :p. There is not much for me in this bundle besides Catherine and Strange brigade sadly.
Thanks for the lightning fast chart Lilly.

3 years ago

Not my cuppa coffee, more power to those who are digging it.
Another pause and my 4 bucks coupon renewed itself and now runs to november 6.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

If I bought Humble Super Simulation Bundle, would I get a coupon for Humble Choice Basic for 3 games? Or could I unlock all 12 games as a classic subscription owner?

3 years ago

you would unlock all games

3 years ago

Thanks for your answer!

3 years ago

Isn't that coupon for new subs only, if you're on classic you're not a new sub. Subscribers don't get the free month coupons.

3 years ago

It's unclear if you mean you already have a classic sub. If your account had any sub before, Monthly or Choice, you get nada.

3 years ago

My apologies, I was not very clear, I meant unlock all 12 games as a premium subscriber. Though I had once been a monthly subscriber before but was not a choice subscriber. It is still working nonetheless.

3 years ago

How many years has it been since your Monthly ended? Might be 1 year or 2 years or so cutoff to be a 'new customer' again.

3 years ago

It ended in 2016. Could be that's what you meant as a new subscriber.

3 years ago

Pausing. Again...

One game I've already got, nothing from my wishlist, and nothing that even looks interesting to me. From my perspective, possibly the worst monthly I've seen Humble release.

3 years ago

Great bundle got last months for $4 off and they getting full price from me this month.

3 years ago

There is the banner with regional pricing in Russia (450 RUB = ~6 USD for Premium), but old Humble subscribers with the Classic plan will be charged for 12 USD as before. So, be careful.

It also makes me wonder if all keys will be region-locked for Russia/CIS only now?

View attached image.
3 years ago*

If there is a RU/CIS sub for a game, then RU/CIS customers will most likely get that instead of a region-free key.
From the past 3+ years of looking at region locks for every Humble Bundle, I remember only one or two cases in which RU/CIS customers received ROW keys even if a RU/CIS sub existed.
So yes, you will get RU/CIS locked keys in 99% of the cases.

3 years ago

There were 2-3 games with regionlock usually, at least in Humble Choice. But with regional pricing, I guess, there will be more locked games.

3 years ago

"couponInfo": {"monthly_v2_premium": {"discount|money": {"currency": "RUB", "amount": 450.0}, "machine_name": "450rubles_for_3months_premium_recurring_exp", "end_time|datetime": "2020-09-25T06:59:59"}},

3 years ago

Only one I'm interested in is Generation zero. But besides that I would maybe enjoy 1 or 2 others so not really for me. They offered me $2 off, but still.

But I do like that they have set feedback option of "wouldnt enjoy the games" as reason for skipping.

3 years ago

looks better than the august one honestly

3 years ago

opinions differ but Wargroove and Vampyr interest me more than any game in this bundle

3 years ago

il agree about wargroove but vampyr well aint that great sadly

3 years ago

Every month it's like they go through the list of games that have hit decent historical low prices on sale and pick from these.
Another bundle with 6 games that make the bundle worth the price... and i already own half of them

3 years ago

Lots of already owned games this month :(

3 years ago

5 to be exact

3 years ago

Claim these free DLC for if you redeem Generation Zero

Generation Zero® - Blockbuster Vanity Pack - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1099600/Generation_Zero__Blockbuster_Vanity_Pack/
Generation Zero® - Tubular Vanity Pack - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1062400/Generation_Zero__Tubular_Vanity_Pack/
Generation Zero® - Apparel Crafting - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1252740/Generation_Zero__Apparel_Crafting/
Generation Zero® - Rivals & Experimental Weapons - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1173930/Generation_Zero__Rivals__Experimental_Weapons/
Generation Zero® - Bikes - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1103830/Generation_Zero__Bikes/

3 years ago

Surprisingly good bundle. The Occupation and Generation Zero were both something I was planning on trying out.

3 years ago

Hmm..I think it's not bad.
However, the explanation for ”Catherine Classic” may be incorrect.

The description of humblechoice says "Japanese".
However, there is no Japanese in the list of languages ​​on the Steam side.

View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago

It says japanese voice over. Isnt that steam language option just menu and text. Try checking in game settings for voice.

3 years ago

Probably so.(o'Θ'))yup yup

HumbleBundle has no sin.
In the first place, the ninja ritual of pulling out the Japanese language from Japanese games is bad. lol

3 years ago

Where's the choice ?

3 years ago

Depending on your sub you have certain amount of games to choose from.

3 years ago

Apparently for this month if you're premium/classic you get all 12 games like you did in previous one.

3 years ago

Like many, you can choose to pause :)

3 years ago

So-So games. Generation Zero its ok.

3 years ago

Not sure yet if I wanna grab this one, could be better....could be worse.

3 years ago

Really not feeling it this month... I think I just pause.

3 years ago

I'm only interested in Forager. :)

3 years ago

not bad at all. 5 games on my wl + catherine for the collection

3 years ago

I was worried when Golf With Your Friends was the first game they mentioned in the email, but I'm pretty happy about Catherine, Forager, Vampire, and Strange Brigade. I'd have been most excited about Yooka-Laylee, were it not for Epic getting there first. Achievements now though I guess!
Evoland is the only one I can't understand being here.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.