Hi, since the multiplayer is completely death I'm looking for some people to do the multiplayer achievements with. I'm from Europe GMT+1. Message me or add me so we can get those achievements ;)

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

You should look for people through steam discussions you'll find people faster there. Just make a group chat for it and add anyone who's interested, it's the best method. Also all achievements that mentions "ranked" don't actually require you to complete them in ranked matches.

1 year ago

I look through several different channels (including the steam discussions and the 100% Achievement Group) since it's extremely hard to find people for this and have them be online at the same time, and sadly some of the achievements require a lot of people. Also the multiplayer is completely dead, I have not found a single person in multiplayer.

1 year ago

There's tons of people still looking to do them don't worry, we had a group of 13 people and only took us a few days.

1 year ago

Maybe a few months ago when it was freshly bundled, not so much now :( Can I ask you if you happen to know if the minimum players for a Death Match is 3 people?

1 year ago

We did the achievements only 4 days ago, you can play a normal deathmatch even 1vs1.

1 year ago

I've looked into it seems like you need 3 people at least for a deathmatch.

1 year ago

That's for a species deathmatch but for a normal deathmatch you need only 2 people.

1 year ago

It seems you were correct my apologies :)

1 year ago

Is it taking long time to do all MP achievements?

1 year ago

You can do most of them in 2 hours or less.

1 year ago

I can help and won't mind getting the achievements as well. The biggest challenge there may be the achievement The Six Pack
(Play with six friends in a Ranked Match), as it requires 7 players, if I understand it correctly. But if a few more players are up for it, I'm in as well.

Just a note that my work-schedule varies though, such as having late shifts (same timezone) on the upcoming weekend. A session e.g. at 11 PM would not be a problem this or the following week though (and a late session may be more feasible for players in America anyhow).

1 year ago

Cool :) Yeah I have this week off, so I can play late hours also. The most annoying ones would be "Very Tough Hombre"
(Kill 10 enemies in a row without dying in a Ranked Match) and "The Uninfected (Finish a Ranked Infestation match as the only remaining prey) merely because those matches require 8 players at minimum as far as I can tell. Scatter Shot (As a team, kill 20 enemies in under 60 seconds in a Survivor match.) you can only play with 4 players, and I think/hope you only need 3 players for a Deathmatch.

1 year ago

It seems the six pack is the worst one indeed. Deathmatches can be done with only 2 people, uninfected seems to need 4 and solo survivor needs 3/4 people.

1 year ago

Hi. I can help also.

1 year ago

Invite send, thank you :)

1 year ago

Thanks, accepted

1 year ago

Closed 1 year ago by FallenKal.