CPU: intel(r) core9TM0 i3-2120 cpu @ 3.30 ghz
RAM: 3.8 GB
OS Microsoft windows 7 ultimate edition (build),64 bit

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

i dont think so

9 years ago

Off the top of my head, I have no idea. Have you tried using the Can You Run It web site to check? It compares your computer's specs with the game's requirements and tells you how they match up. The only issue I seem to have with this site is that it doesn't seem to consistently recognize my Nvidia card, sometimes only reporting back the Intel one.

9 years ago

Can you run it is not very reliable to be honest.

9 years ago

Then is there a better site that serves the same purpose?

9 years ago

Well, I usually use Game-Debate :)

9 years ago

"Select a EA game". That kind of restricts its usefulness, doesn't it?

Any other suggestions?

9 years ago

there is a publisher list directly above where it says that. However, it is terribly hard to find the proper games on the lists that way.

9 years ago

You can't run Metro 2033 fine with any specs.Second worst optimization known to manking, after GTA IV.

You have no chance to run it with that specs, it's be laggy as hell and unplayable.

9 years ago

Well you can't run metro 2033 "fine" with any specs, with a good pc you can get it to a playable state when maxed out but that's about it really, it isn't very well optimized.

9 years ago

My mediocre gaming laptop has no issues with it.

9 years ago

Any system that I have thrown at it has trouble playing it at 60fps maxed out 1080p with DX11.

9 years ago

That's just pushing it.

9 years ago

the problem is, you don't have a real GPU but only a CPU integrated one.
The game will run with poor FPS on low settings with resolution of 1024x768 check here

9 years ago

i had 60 fps with the 5570, :P

9 years ago

You have a dedicated GPU, he doesn't....

9 years ago

Yes. Trust me, you can. I could sorta run it on a GMA 4500MHD, which is far, far worse.

9 years ago

Your graphics cant even run most of non demanding indie games....and you are asking if you can run Metro 2033...:facepalm:

9 years ago

HD graphics 2000 no

9 years ago

you can use this http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri (type canyourunit.com on google, you can instal the web browser extension to get better result), it will scan your pc with java and will show you what you need if you cant run it, with all the test that i did, the result i pretty good

9 years ago

Your GPU is the only problem.. I am running the game on low/medium settings and it works fine

PS: Specs are a AMD Radeon HD 5750 , Intel Dual Core 2 GHz and only 3 GB RAM :/

9 years ago

Your computer isn't suited to running any AAA title of the past few years well.
Stick to Valve games.

9 years ago

No matter how strong your PC is Metro will stutter anyway. I have a monster of a PC and I have those little stutters every few seconds. Even if I put lowest of the low resolution and details possible. This game is horribly optimized. But if you don't mind stuttering then go ahead.

9 years ago

really?
on my playtrough it was running just fine maxxed out, what are your specs?
But yeah game is still horrible optimized it was only running fine for me after I did an upgrade to my GPU.

9 years ago

Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z87 DDR3-1866 (PC3-14928)
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K 3,50 GHz BOX
RAM memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB (16 GB total), 1866MHz, DDR3, CL9, XMP
Graphics card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX770 4GB DDR5/256bit
Hard drive: Plextor SSD 2,5'' 128GB, SATA III (+ my old one 1000GB which makes it 1128GB total)
Power suppy unit: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W
Computer case: Cooler Master Elite RC-335U
Monitor: Eizo Foris FS2333

Everything runs smooth but this stuttering happens every few seconds. Look it up on Google. Tons of people have this problem. I've beaten it already though so no worries. I just wanted to do it again. It's good that Redux is coming out, hopefully it'll be better optimized.

9 years ago

almost same specs as I have, actually a little bit better.
I only have a GTX760 4GB and only 8GB ram.
weird, either those stutters don't happen to all people or I just didn't notice them.
Oh by the way I played the game in DX10 mode maybe thats the reason, you know you can change between DX10 and DX9 and DX11. (DX11 is the worst performance wise, DX9 was running good but visuals are worse than in the other two and DX10 is running good and visuals are way better than DX9)

9 years ago

Yeah, I know. Trust me, I tried every possible option :) It's not very visible but it's very annoying to me so it's possible some people don't notice it. Oh, and on my father's CPU there aren't as many stutters as on mine. But his CPU is worse. Maybe I have too modern PC for this game. Could be.

9 years ago

In a few years, PC's will be so strong that games like Pacman will lag because of the sheer overpowering.

9 years ago

No with Intel HD Graphics 2000. You can with the 3000, 4000 and 4600.

9 years ago

Sorry buddy, you won't be able to run it well! :(

9 years ago

Maybe if you can hack the resolution to 1x1. I'm sure you can run it at super high FPS with max out settings!

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

9 years ago

You could, but not very well. I'm going to assume you're using a laptop, right? If not, it's time to upgrade. That GPU isn't the best, the CPU is pretty old. You might have enough Ram, but for gaming, 8GB is best. 16GB is great but kind of un-needed and you'll never need 32 unless you do some pretty hardcore virtualising.

9 years ago

This website will test your rig, against selected games.

9 years ago

Short answer: No.
Long answer: Nope.

9 years ago

Even with a good PC the game runs like crap. Maybe the Redux version coming out soon will run better.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.