I wish I could score the $6 deal, but I've been largely happy with Classic since it began. I pause once or twice a year, when I have little interest in the games or already own the major title (like Civ6), but even at its worst it's a great selection of excellent games at a really good price. I've paused at least once on a month I ultimately wished I'd bought; I've also bought at least once on a month I wish I'd skipped. It's all good.

2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I think all of the bundles I've gotten have been a waste of money, so why split hairs?

2 years ago

Playing the new subscriber/subscribe/unsubscribe game has obviously been quite a bit cheaper, but Classic still isn't a particularly bad deal. The only fear is that if I finally cancel, they'll stop offering the $6 deals.

2 years ago

My first 6 months of classic lasted 12. It was definitely worth it when you look at the saving vs premium.

2 years ago

I don't regret it. I pause much more often than not but it's nice to have that deal available, especially since they occasionally sweeten it with another $3 off.

2 years ago

I've gotten some good games out of it, but I end up pausing more often than not especially this past year. Still on the classic plan, but my renewal is coming up soon and I'm thinking I'm going to cancel.

2 years ago

Meh, cancelled after a couple of months and only dipped in twice since. Just a few too many kinda janky puzzle games, horror games, stuff like that. And when your big hitter for a month is something like Tropico 6? No regrets.

2 years ago

I'm not sure. There doesn't seem to be much value going on considering all the deals every month and everyone getting the 12 games...

2 years ago

Overall I've been quite happy with humble choice. Going into it I was worried that Humble would raise the price for little gain for the end user, but I think choice, at least as a classic subscriber, has been better than monthly. There's not bee many dud months, and when there's a dud month I can just pause. And heck, for the price of a pizza and a can of soda I really can't complain about the value

2 years ago

I cancelled my Classic plan a couple of months ago, and I don't regret it. Very few games I considered interesting and a lot of them were just filling, so I was pausing it most of the time. After they offered Control and what happened with it, I decided I had enough of Humble Bundle.

2 years ago

Noice.
I have Classic Monthly for US$11.99 (€11.05 EUR) but they have €9.99 plan few months from now? So I pay extra for nothing ..

EDIT: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039435794-Humble-Choice-Regional-Pricing

Currency selection mirrors the Humble Store functionality meaning we will bill you in the currency based on your region if it matches the above locations. Otherwise, you will still be charged in USD. Please keep in mind that some locations may still not be supported, but we are working on improving this in the future!
You cannot manually select your currency. It is based on where you are purchasing from.

2 years ago

That's why it's better to wait until the end of the month when they send coupons for cheaper monthly .

2 years ago

February was the first month with that pricing, they sent emails and everything about the change, including how the pricing will change

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.