Wow, I just noticed that my 10 year anniversary on this site (and on steam) will be coming up on the 14th. This makes me feel nostalgic and like telling stories about how I ended up here, but I bet there are old topics of mine where I already did that.
Long story short: Needed to kill some time in a hostel while away for work and decided to do it playing Portal 2. Needed Steam for that. Looking into cheap other stuff to add to my library showed me humble bundle and steamgifts.

This celebration of my decade on this site comes in two parts. For one, HERE is a level 2 train of over 100 keys from lootboy I still had flying around on some list. please be advised that lootboy does not have the best trackrecord for working keys. While my results were mainly good there is a chance that these keys might not work. I would prefer you allow me to delete the GA if any activation problems occur as it does not seem like lootboy's support will be around to help me fix this.
The second, better, part of this event are 5 level 4 copies of ONE PIECE World Seeker: Deluxe Edition. The code for it is spread throughout the train just to be extra annoying ;-)

Oh, and if you are wondering why the number of train cars is vague in this post, I'm still creating the train while writing this and I've already found 3 games that I can't find on the site. For one I know what the problem is, the other 2, who knows, probably been free at one time and not yet added back as a 0 cv game or something.

Please bump this topic :)

EDIT:

While blindly copying the list of region restrictions for ONE PIECE the selling site gave me, I did not even notice that it did not include US. This is extra annoying as I just saw that steamdb says the keys should work in far more countries then the site that sold me the key said :-/ I miss the good old days of 10 years ago where this was almost never a problem.

THE OLD GA WAS DELETED, THERE IS A NEW FAR MORE AVAILABLE IN THE CARS NOW

The Badger and the Walnut

8 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

One hell of a bump for one hell of a (almost) decade and one hell of a train! Thank you very much! ^v^

View attached image.
8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

happy 10~

8 months ago

Happy 10th anniversary!!!

8 months ago

Happy future cakeday!

Haha, what a coincidence, I just created a few GAs to celebrate my cakeday that will probably elevate me from level 1 to level 2, but they all end just 1 day after your train ends. Well, maybe in 2033 I'll join your two-decade train :D

8 months ago

Happy cake day too :p

8 months ago

Happy cake day!

8 months ago

This is very bumpful

8 months ago

Happy Early Cakeday!

8 months ago

Happy behind-the-corner Factory day :D
Wow you did discover both amazing places in same day, I can't remember if I had seen Steamgifts before registering, but I guess it was still months after I started using Steam

8 months ago

Well, I knew about steam for quite a while but I always avoided it. For one thing I had a lot of... eh... extensive demos... back in the day and I knew it would be bad for the collector in me... Something that my current game library confirms :P
According to all info I can find I signed up here and on steam on the same day, which I think should not have worked...

8 months ago

Congrats on (almost) a decade, and thanks for the train!

8 months ago

happy decade :D

8 months ago

Happy 10 years!

8 months ago

Happy factory day in advance! 🎉 10 years!!

Random side note: I recently realized that no one really says factory day anymore (I am also guilty of this!) and that makes me kinda sad so I'm trying to revive it LOL

8 months ago

Yeah, now that you mention it, that name did kind of disappear again. I was never sure if I found it funny or weird so... 🤷‍♂️

8 months ago

dwnq

8 months ago

Happy early cake day :)

8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

Bump! :)

8 months ago

Happy future 🎂day!

8 months ago

Another one for the decade club, happy early cake SilentGuy, and thanks for all those giveaways <3

8 months ago

Happy Early Cake Day!

8 months ago

Bump!

8 months ago

BUMP!

8 months ago

Congrats!