Wow, I just noticed that my 10 year anniversary on this site (and on steam) will be coming up on the 14th. This makes me feel nostalgic and like telling stories about how I ended up here, but I bet there are old topics of mine where I already did that.
Long story short: Needed to kill some time in a hostel while away for work and decided to do it playing Portal 2. Needed Steam for that. Looking into cheap other stuff to add to my library showed me humble bundle and steamgifts.

This celebration of my decade on this site comes in two parts. For one, HERE is a level 2 train of over 100 keys from lootboy I still had flying around on some list. please be advised that lootboy does not have the best trackrecord for working keys. While my results were mainly good there is a chance that these keys might not work. I would prefer you allow me to delete the GA if any activation problems occur as it does not seem like lootboy's support will be around to help me fix this.
The second, better, part of this event are 5 level 4 copies of ONE PIECE World Seeker: Deluxe Edition. The code for it is spread throughout the train just to be extra annoying ;-)

Oh, and if you are wondering why the number of train cars is vague in this post, I'm still creating the train while writing this and I've already found 3 games that I can't find on the site. For one I know what the problem is, the other 2, who knows, probably been free at one time and not yet added back as a 0 cv game or something.

Please bump this topic :)

EDIT:

While blindly copying the list of region restrictions for ONE PIECE the selling site gave me, I did not even notice that it did not include US. This is extra annoying as I just saw that steamdb says the keys should work in far more countries then the site that sold me the key said :-/ I miss the good old days of 10 years ago where this was almost never a problem.

THE OLD GA WAS DELETED, THERE IS A NEW FAR MORE AVAILABLE IN THE CARS NOW

The Badger and the Walnut

8 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

bump

8 months ago

bump!

8 months ago

Bump :)

8 months ago

Have a decade-worthy bump!

View attached image.
8 months ago

Bump!

8 months ago

Happy Incoming Cakeday!

Bump TY

8 months ago

Bump for Happy anniversary!

8 months ago

Happy future cakeday ^_^

8 months ago

Happy anniversary, have a bump!

8 months ago

Happy almost decade anniversary!

8 months ago

Bamf

8 months ago

Happy almost decade cakeday!

This reminded me that my 10 years anniversary here is also coming later this year, I don't think I'll be able to pull off something as fancy as this tho :P

8 months ago

Congrats on anniversary!
Bump!

8 months ago

Happy cakeday soon!

8 months ago

Happy Early Cakeday!

View attached image.
8 months ago

crowd chanting: '10 more years, 10 more years!'

8 months ago

Happy 10th

8 months ago

Not a cake-factory day so have some biscuits

View attached image.
8 months ago

Have a good one

8 months ago

Bump and happy anniversary

8 months ago

Thanks for the train and happy cake day (soon)

8 months ago

Happy (upcoming) cake day! Thanks for the train, I hope you have an awesome day~!

8 months ago

Long buuuump on your long train for your long stay in SG! I genuinely got surprised by new games that I didn't knew, wishlisted just a few... and I even bought the last one "Heal". So thanks for all this :)

8 months ago

Nice to hear. I must confess there wasn't really any curation going into this, these were all the free games lootboy gave me that I already owned or that they gave me more then once ;-) But pretty much the same thing happened with me as well, I thought they just gave out games I knew but there were some interesting surprises in there

8 months ago

I hope you have many more decades on the site. :) Thanks for making the train.

8 months ago

Bumpity cakeday bump!

8 months ago

Closed 8 months ago by SilentGuy.